2669 Union Rd, Buffalo, NY 14227 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Creekside Banquet Facility

Creekside Banquet Hall is a family owned-and -operated banquet facility located conveniently in Cheektowaga, N.Y. We strive to make your day stress-free by providing you with upfront pricing, great service, and high-quality, chef-prepared meals. We have over 20 years experience hosting weddings, showers, corporate functions, picnics, church meetings and proms. We offer indoor and outdoor spaces. Our outdoor space features a gazebo, covered patio, and lawn. Please contact us for a tour of our beautiful facility!

Follow Creekside Banquet Facility on

img1015
camelotwed03

7 Reviews for Creekside Banquet Facility

Laurie · Married on 08/18/2017

We had my daughters wedding there recently and we were impressed by the professional and courteous service we received. The food was excellent as well as the venue itself. They were very helpful and accommodating. Very clean and all around no nice venue. We highly recommend this venue.

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

I will be having my wedding reception here. The facility is elegantly and tastefully done and it was the nicest venue for the price when I was choosing where to hold my reception. The owners seem very in the ball with a strict attention to detail and have answered all my questions and concerns wholeheartedly and to my satisfaction to put my mind at ease in knowing the reception will be executed just as I have envisioned by them. I am excited I chose Creekside and cannot wait to welcome our family and friends here to celebrate our special day.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Creekside Banquet Facility's reply:

We are looking forward to hosting your event! Thank you for choosing us Kristin! Congrats on your engagement!

Rasheedah · Married on 07/03/2016

The Creekside was perfect for our outside wedding ceremony and our reception in the Camelot Room. The facility was so beautiful and the food was delicious, definitely beyond typical wedding fare. I would choose this place 100 times over.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Creekside Banquet Facility's reply:

Hi Rasheedah,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy we could help make your day special. We truly appreciate your business! Congratulations on your marriage, from all of us at Creekside!

Creekside Banquet Facility Pricing

Creekside Banquet Facility Price Rates

Creekside Banquet Facility FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables