Creekside Banquet Facility Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Robert
    Robert B. Married on 05/07/2022

Mary and Bob's wedding reception

The Creekside banquet Hall was a great choice for our wedding reception, the food was great, Jen and Barb were amazing our guests commented how great the food was and said it was the best wedding ever. Jen and Barb went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect.
  • Moon
    Moon M. Married on 04/16/2022

Positively Amazing!

Whew, how do I start this?
    I can not recommend Jennifer, and her family, over at Creekside highly enough. Oh certainly I could talk about the venue itself, but the venue isn’t what sold my Husband and I. Jennifer and her family did.

From the moment we walked in, and were wandering around, we were quickly approached by a young teen. She was very friendly and helpful while still maintaining an air of professionalism you wouldn’t expect from a teenager. We said we had an appointment with Jennifer, so she offered to show us around, but we declined as she had seemed busy. She assured us if we needed anything to let her know.

Shortly after we met with Jennifer and immediately felt like this was someone we had known our whole lives. The casual easy rapport we had instantly made us feel like we weren’t dealing with a venue manager, but a friend who was helping us with our wedding. She later revealed that the Creekside was a family-run business, and introduced us to her mother (who was also wonderful) and her daughter, the young teenager who had been so amazing when we’d first entered.

This attitude of friendly professionalism carried through to each and every encounter we had with the family, up until the very last time we spoke and Jennifer was nothing but broad genuine smiles and well wishes for us both that were heartfelt and genuine.

The Venue itself was amazing, our food was fantastic, the servers, and everything else we can think of were exactly what we’d hoped for. But in the end it was Jennifer, and her family, that are the real stars of Creekside, and the reason we’d highly recommend them to anyone who needs a professional venue.
  • Brandi
    Brandi F. Married on 03/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creekside Banquet is the BEST!

My husband and I had our reception here in March 2022. They had excellent food, staff, communication, and it is beautiful inside. Jennifer was helpful when I came to set up my decorations and offered support. She was great with any questions I had and was very friendly and approachable. I told my husband that I wish we could get married again so we could have another reception there! It was awesome! 😊

Creekside Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a positive review Brandi. It was a beautiful wedding and we wish you many years of happiness together!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Leigh M. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing wedding

Jennifer made our daughter wedding feel special. The food was amazing , the venue was awesome and service was terrific. I would definitely recommend creekside as a place to have your special event!
  • Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 09/25/2021

9/25/21 Wedding

I truly loved everything about my wedding at Creekside! Jen is an absolute dream to work with, she completely sold us on having our wedding here. Thank you for everything Jen! It was a pleasure to work with you and THANK you for making our wedding a day we will never forget! I highly recommend this venue to anyone in search of one.
    Robert M. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to work with, affordable and flexible.

My wife and I were thrilled working with Jen and her team who helped make my wife’s dream wedding come true on 8/28/2021. Thank you for all you did for us!
    Brooke R. Married on 08/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I highly recommend Creekside!

After going back and forth on a destination wedding and a local wedding we decided on local.. We looked at a few venues and compared prices and decided to go with Creekside. Jen is fantastic, very easy to talk to and very helpful. Wedding planning was more stressful then I imagined and Jen helped a-lot with decision making (I’m a very indecisive person). Our wedding was August 22nd. We got married under the gazebo and our reception was in the Camelot room and when everything was beautiful! The back patio off of the room is a bonus as well! We had a great time, when I arrived before my ceremony Jen and her staff were right there making sure everything was the way I wanted. The staff was very attentive the whole night and very polite. Everyone kept telling me how great the food was. I got the chicken Marsala as one of my entrees (which I’ve never had in my life) and it was delicious! I highly recommend creekside!
    M Married on 06/12/2021

Best Day Ever

My now husband and I got married here last week and everything was amazing. Jen and the staff were so accommodating and helpful throughout the whole rollercoaster of planning over this past year and made me feel at ease. Walking in everything was perfect and exactly how we envisioned our day would be. The food and dessert they provided was delicious and we received compliments on them from our guests all night (and even again the next day). The bartenders were equally awesome!! I am so happy with my experience at Creekside and they provided us the best wedding day ever! Everyone was also so impressed with not only the inside but outside in the backyard as well (we hosted in the Camelot room) and they truly helped our dream wedding come to life! No negative things to say about this place :) We had so much fun.
  • Diane
    Diane B. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have asked for a better experience

I had my wedding reception in the Camelot room on May 29, 2021 and the ceremony under the gazebo in the back. Everything was amazing. Jen and the entire staff were so polite and on top of everything which was a huge stress reliever!! Everything was clean and set up perfectly. The food was delicious, bartender was super awesome and he remembered what I was drinking without me having to remind him or ask!!! At one point due to Covid, I didn’t think the wedding would have been possible but Jen kept me optimistic and I’m so happy I went with Creekside. Very accommodating and always kept me informed. Everyone had an amazing time and there was not a single complaint from any of the guests. I would not change a single thing about that night. Thank you for making my wedding the best night of my life.
    Kathleen K. Married on 05/06/2021

excellent food , wonderful experience

revamped menu, remodeled banquet rooms. Food was excellent, served hot, best i have had anywhere in a long time, staff was courteous, very responsive to any thing you asked for. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!
    Joel K. Married on 11/01/2020

Funeral Luncheon

Had a funeral brunch here recently. Staff was extremely helpful and flexible. Facilities were nice and spacious. Food was very good with compliments from many who attended. Would not hesitate to recommend to others!
    Tammy K. Married on 10/17/2020

Initial Meeting

I could not have been more pleased with having my wedding at Creekside Banquet. From the planning stage to the day of, Jen and staff were more than helpful. Jen put us at ease during the difficult time of covid. She ensured that my guests felt safe and at ease as well. The food was wonderful especially the beef! The servers were fantastic and overall everyone there just made our special day wonderful. I highly recommend Creekside especially the outdoor space with the gazebo. Simply beautiful!

Tammy and Phil Gilebarto
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Venue

Jen and her staff at Creekside Banquet Facility moved mountains to make my son’s wedding this past weekend amazing! With all the Covid-19 restrictions, that was not an easy task! They pulled it off....following all guidelines and social distancing measures! The food, the service, the venue all outstanding! It was such a fun wedding and everyone had a fabulous time! I highly recommend Creekside Banquet Facility for your wedding or any event. You will NOT be disappointed!
    Brianna P. Married on 09/19/2020

September 2020 wedding

Our wedding was exactly what we imagined for what we could do during the pandemic . Jen was very accommodating and took all the precautions to make sure her staff and our guests were safe. The food was delusions and the appetizers were amazing , we asked for a few appetizers that they didn’t offer and they created them for us . The staff members were all very nice and professional . Jen took the time
    To meet with us many times to make sure we had all our details in place . We utilized the back patio and the room attached and it was beautiful with plenty of space for a safe reception. Thank you Jen and Creekside staff for making our dream a reality !!
    Morgan D. Married on 09/29/2019

Fantastic Wedding!!!

Thank you to everyone at Creekside Banquet!!! Darrell and I were so amazed at the attention to detail from the beginning of our wedding right up to the end!! The food was fantastic, the tables were set so beautifully and we would definitely recommend Creekside to everyone!!! Thank you Barb, Jennifer and the rest if the staff!!! You made our "DAY"!!!!!!!
  • Shawn
    Shawn Married on 08/25/2019

Perfect Wedding day

I had my wedding at Creekside, reception and took pictures all at the venue. It was a perfect day, the staff was very attentive to me and my guest. The food and alcohol was excellent and it’s so beautiful there that it didn’t take much to decorate. We had the Camelot room, which is private so we didn’t have to worry about crashers from other weddings or have to share the bathroom. I definitely would recommend anyone to have their wedding there.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Venue!

Creekside was so accommodating, even making one of their gravies with cornstarch instead of flour to make the meal gluten free! We got lots of compliments on how beautiful the room was!
  • Roberta
    Roberta Married on 06/07/2019

Magical...Like Cinderella at the ball. Excellent Experience

Thank you to Barbara and Jennifer for having such a magical Venue. I felt like Cinderella at the ball. Thank you to the whole staff who made us feel loved and comfortable and to the excellent food. Which I took upon myself to go into the kitchen and personally thank them all fkr the excellent service and the delicious meal. My guests enjoyed everything. It is a magical experience and well worth everything. Thank you all again. I highly recommend this venue to any occasion you may have. I am 1000% happy.
    Kris Married on 06/02/2018

Perfection!

My sister had her wedding here in May 2018. I can’t believe all the attention to detail the staff had. Their suggestions when it came to the look of the room was AMAZING! They were so patient when it came to us because they suggested so many fantastic options we couldn’t decide. Like chair covers, we never thought of that and let me tell you, it made the room breath taking! They were white with a wrap around the chair that was the same color as the wedding. All I can say about that is, DO IT! OMG! All the difference in the world! When we were there to set up our center pieces they were right beside us lending a welcoming hand. It really was a DREAM WEDDING! We would have never have thought of half of those ‘little’ things without Jen. This venue really has it all. It truly was the BEST and most BEAUTIFUL wedding I have ever been to! Not forgetting the meal, the food was out of this world! Thanks Jen, you truly are the BEST in the biz!

Creekside Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Kris. We are honored to have been part of your sister's special day and thrilled to hear that her dream wedding came true. Best wishes.
    Laurie Married on 08/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had my daughters wedding there recently and we were impressed by the professional and courteous service we received. The food was excellent as well as the venue itself. They were very helpful and accommodating. Very clean and all around no nice venue. We highly recommend this venue.
    Kristin Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I will be having my wedding reception here. The facility is elegantly and tastefully done and it was the nicest venue for the price when I was choosing where to hold my reception. The owners seem very in the ball with a strict attention to detail and have answered all my questions and concerns wholeheartedly and to my satisfaction to put my mind at ease in knowing the reception will be executed just as I have envisioned by them. I am excited I chose Creekside and cannot wait to welcome our family and friends here to celebrate our special day.

Creekside Banquet Facility's reply:

We are looking forward to hosting your event! Thank you for choosing us Kristin! Congrats on your engagement!
    Rasheedah Married on 07/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Creekside was perfect for our outside wedding ceremony and our reception in the Camelot Room. The facility was so beautiful and the food was delicious, definitely beyond typical wedding fare. I would choose this place 100 times over.

Hi Rasheedah,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy we could help make your day special. We truly appreciate your business! Congratulations on your marriage, from all of us at Creekside!
    Shannon Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The team has been so accommodating already, and we haven't even had our wedding yet!!! Can't wait to continue to work with them. They make me want to have my wedding now!!
    Michelle Married on 03/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful and Beautiful banquet facilities!! The staff were beyond amazing and our wedding was just Gorgeous!!
    Arthur C. Married on 09/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Barb and her staff provided a fantastic venue, wonderful food and an experience we will never forget.
illustration stars