Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

About Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Elegant Classical Guitar/Nuevo Flamenco/Jazz/pop

For your wedding ceremony, I can offer a variety of solo guitar music including elegant Classical guitar music, Romantic ballads and my arrangements of Popular tunes including  Classic Rock and Contemporary.  For your cocktail hour, reception, party or rehearsal dinner there is festive Nuevo Flamenco, Jazz and Popular music.  I currently have eight CD releases which are on iTunes and Amazon.com.  Visit my website to listen and order your free demo CD and literature.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (4)
Reception (3)
Sample Music (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

Miles played at my wedding this past weekend at The Prado. What a treat! He played for my ceremony, cocktail reception, and reception. Many of my guests commented on how talented he is and how the music (both style and volume) were just perfect for our small event (28 people total). Miles is a true professional. Keeping in contact in a very timely manner, very generous with music options and timing flexibility, and also giving great tips about the flow of my event, since I did not have a wedding coordinator. Miles' music added elegance to my event and even though he blended right in with everything (which is a good thing), he helped make my event memorable and unique. Such a pleasure and I hope I have a chance to work with him again.

Profile Picture Jenny, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miles was a wonderful addition to our special day. He's professional, organized and extremely talented. We wanted a particular song for our entrance into the reception. Even though Miles didn't have the song in his repertoire, he arranged it and played it beautifully for us. We highly recommend Miles to set the mood and elevate your event.

Profile Picture H, 2/18/18, 1 Review

Microphones
Vocals
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
You will be very impressed - he is simply amazing.

Miles is a very friendly person and true wedding professional. I happened to work with him twice last year, and both times he came fully prepared for both the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour music; speakers and everything! As a wedding DJ, it's important for me to be able to transition seamlessly between a live musician into recorded music for the evening, and Miles worked together closely with me to facilitate this. I recommend him as the go-to Flamenco and Classical Guitarist you're looking to bring into your celebration.

Love working with an artist that not only knows his stuff but, can share this with each couple and guest!

Events

3900 lomaland dr. , San Diego, CA 92106   See On Map
619-659-0577 (phone)
Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier is a wedding musician from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including La Jolla, Del Mar, and Coronado. Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier is a professional wedding musician that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in Nuevo Flamenco, Classical, Latin, Jazz, and Contemporary music.