Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

About Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Elegant Classical Guitar/Nuevo Flamenco/Jazz/pop

For your wedding ceremony, I can offer a variety of solo guitar music including elegant Classical guitar music, Romantic ballads and my arrangements of Popular tunes including  Classic Rock and Contemporary.  For your cocktail hour, reception, party or rehearsal dinner there is festive Nuevo Flamenco, Jazz and Popular music.  I currently have eight CD releases which are on iTunes and Amazon.com.  Visit my website to listen and order your free demo CD and literature.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (4)
Reception (3)
Sample Music (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

On a beautiful day on the outside terrace at the Lodge at Torrey Pines, Miles performed in perfect harmony with the day and the theme of my daughter's wedding. I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Bill, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing music! Beautiful and flawless! One of the best guitarists that I've had the pleasure of listening too! He was perfect for our wedding and his diverse music options kept every guest wanting more! Miles is very professional and communicates with you on any preferences prior to the event. He was so amazing that we asked him to play at another event we were having later that month. Thank you for being part of our special day, Margaret & Brett

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/22/18, 1 Review

Microphones
Vocals
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
You will be very impressed - he is simply amazing.

Miles is a very friendly person and true wedding professional. I happened to work with him twice last year, and both times he came fully prepared for both the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour music; speakers and everything! As a wedding DJ, it's important for me to be able to transition seamlessly between a live musician into recorded music for the evening, and Miles worked together closely with me to facilitate this. I recommend him as the go-to Flamenco and Classical Guitarist you're looking to bring into your celebration.

Love working with an artist that not only knows his stuff but, can share this with each couple and guest!

3900 lomaland dr. , San Diego, CA 92106   See On Map
619-659-0577 (phone)
Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier is a wedding musician from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including La Jolla, Del Mar, and Coronado. Classical /Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier is a professional wedding musician that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in Nuevo Flamenco, Classical, Latin, Jazz, and Contemporary music.