3900 lomaland dr., San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

Miles Moynier is a classical and flamenco guitarist based in San Diego, California. A former professor at Point Loma University, he has been performing throughout Southern California for more than 25 years. Miles is a classical and flamenco guitarist who also specializes in Spanish, Brazilian, and Jazz music. He is a versatile performer who is happy to help you customize music for your ceremony and reception.

Miles Moynier offers solo guitar music for rehearsals and rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours, breaks, and receptions. He’s happy to learn new songs and provide sample music. Miles performs throughout Southern California, including locations like La Jolla, Del Mar, and Coronado. He carries liability insurance and provides his own professional sound system, making him eligible to perform in most venues throughout the area.

Follow Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier on

79 Reviews for Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

• Carolina

Carolina Houston Melies · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly talented and very experienced.

Miles was the guitarist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was absolutely amazing! I can tell you not only is he an incredibly talented musician, he is very experienced and extremely helpful. He was so patient with us as we had a few conversations on our style of ceremony and what might work best for us. My ceremony was a dream come true, I can still hear the sound of his guitar as my dad and I walked up to my now husband. For the cocktail hour music, we wanted something fun and lively and he definitely delivered just that. We received a couple of videos from guests dancing to his guitar and my dad (a bit of a music snob) came and told me how much he really liked Miles. He commented on how Miles was clearly a professional who could read the room and everyone was enjoying themselves. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends. Thank you so much Miles for making our day!

Brett · Married on 08/04/2018

Miles is INCREDIBLE! He played at our wedding during the cocktail hour and dinner. He was approachable, talented, and engaging. He was easy to schedule and was responsive to our emails and even sent a demo CD promptly. Would recommend him time and time again. Also he was so affordable. Our only feedback for him would be to charge more because he is worth so much more than what he charges!

Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• The PRADO at Balboa Park
    The PRADO at Balboa Park Restaurant Weddings

You will be very impressed - he is simply amazing.

• SONGSTRUCK Weddings and Events
    SONGSTRUCK Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

Miles is a very friendly person and true wedding professional. I happened to work with him twice last year, and both times he came fully prepared for both the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour music; speakers and everything! As a wedding DJ, it's important for me to be able to transition seamlessly between a live musician into recorded music for the evening, and Miles worked together closely with me to facilitate this. I recommend him as the go-to Flamenco and Classical Guitarist you're looking to bring into your celebration.

• Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Wedding Officiants

Love working with an artist that not only knows his stuff but, can share this with each couple and guest!

• 3900 lomaland dr. San Diego, California, CA 92106 See on map