Pianist & Vocalist for your Event, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Ceremony Singer

Vocalist/Pianist Specializing in Wedding Ceremony/Services for the Discerning Couple. Experienced and Reliable Musician with Knowledge of all genres, Christian and Catholic Religious Ceremonies and Ecumenical Services. Full Repertoire including Tradtional Christian Hymns, Catholic Liturgical Songs, Mexican/Filipino Cultural Customs and Classic, Popular, Secular Wedding Songs. Pleasing Warm, Voice and Easy to Work with. Visit Jennifer's Website and her Discounts and Payment Plans: www.JennyRodriguez.info or call 619-743-6716.

Follow Ceremony Singer on

img20140726151754194
cropped 9588

15 Reviews for Ceremony Singer

Bianca · Married on 08/18/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job with the music she performed at our beautiful chruch ceremony. It was an easy process from beginning to end. You pick the music of your choosing between the options she provides and she makes it easy with samples you can click from her website. I am so happy and grateful for the wonderful job she did. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautifully everything sounded. I cannot thank you enough Jennifer! You made our special day start off so beautifully .

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a Catholic ceremony at USD Founders Chapel in San Diego. I contacted Jennifer after seeing the reviews here. She was professional and directed me to her website to hear samples of her singing. I asked her if she could play specific songs that I wanted and she happily obliged. Her voice and piano playing during our ceremony was beautiful. We received many compliments and her voice contributed to the overall beauty of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Jennifer was amazing! She has a beautiful voice and the people she brought on to complete the choir were amazing. She was easily able to work with the vision that my husband and I had and even worked with my cousins to make the wedding music just the way (and maybe even better than) I had imagined! I highly recommend her she will take care of you!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Award

Ceremony Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3