Ceremony Singer Reviews

15 | San Diego, CA

15 Reviews for Ceremony Singer

Bianca · Married on 08/18/2018

Jennifer did an amazing job with the music she performed at our beautiful chruch ceremony. It was an easy process from beginning to end. You pick the music of your choosing between the options she provides and she makes it easy with samples you can click from her website. I am so happy and grateful for the wonderful job she did. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautifully everything sounded. I cannot thank you enough Jennifer! You made our special day start off so beautifully .

Sent on 08/22/2018

Leah · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a Catholic ceremony at USD Founders Chapel in San Diego. I contacted Jennifer after seeing the reviews here. She was professional and directed me to her website to hear samples of her singing. I asked her if she could play specific songs that I wanted and she happily obliged. Her voice and piano playing during our ceremony was beautiful. We received many compliments and her voice contributed to the overall beauty of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Jennifer was amazing! She has a beautiful voice and the people she brought on to complete the choir were amazing. She was easily able to work with the vision that my husband and I had and even worked with my cousins to make the wedding music just the way (and maybe even better than) I had imagined! I highly recommend her she will take care of you!

Sent on 12/09/2017

D · Married on 07/28/2016

The quality of Jennifer's piano playing is only exceeded by the clarity and flawlessness of her voice. Every song that she sang was as if angels from heaven were expressing their joy through her voice and her piano. To describe her performance as professional and perfection is an under statement. I am sure that those who have attended her marquee events (Presidential Inauguration, Off Broadway, etc) would say the same. On a scale of 1 to 5 she's a 10! Great person to work with and an even better performer. God certainly has blessed her!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Rhonda · Married on 05/29/2016

I contracted with Jennifer to perform a special dedication song at my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. Jennifer was the ultimate professional - kind, accommodating, prepared, on-time and she has the voice of an angel. I could not have been more pleased with her performance. My only regret was not including a demo tape or other original recording in the contract that the couple could keep in their memory box. I would definitely hire Jennifer again and have no hesitance whatsoever referring others to her!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Abby · Married on 03/12/2016

Jennifer did a wonderful job with the music for our full Catholic Mass wedding on April 9, 2016. She was referred to me by an acquaintance, and I hired her through her website. We mainly corresponded by email and telephone. She was easy to work with and she showed up early for our ceremony to play music as the guests were seated, then played and sang all the songs for Mass, including Ave Maria (lovely!). Jennifer sings and plays the piano beautifully and I would highly recommend her for any wedding ceremony. Very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Camille · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer Rodriguez sang during our ceremony and she is amazing, her voice is like an angel. She was very flexible with me from the beginning since I contacted her so close to the wedding day. She was also flexible on the songs which were both in spanish and english and even let my step dad play thr piano while I walked down the aisle which was very important to me. She was also very knowledgeable about what songs went well together which I definitely appreciate. She was affordable and a pleasure to work with and her voice during the wedding was heavenly! Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Cleo · Married on 08/08/2015

Jennifer provided excellent music for our wedding ceremony. She is fast to respond to emails and is very professional. Family and friends commented on her beautiful singing. Before our wedding, she thoroughly went over the music choices. She provided examples of the music, and even made sure each music choice flowed well during the ceremony. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Leticia · Married on 05/15/2015

We loved the ceremony music. Jennifer sings beautifully and she was so organized. I was happy to have someone so good and knew what she was doing. Thank you for being part of our special day!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Jenny was the perfect compliment to our wedding. We were married in a chapel on a military installation, and wanted to find someone who would play piano and sing for our catholic ceremony. We heard her sing on her website, but when we met with Jenny to choose our music, we were blown away by her talent. Jenny brought life to our ceremony, and awed our guests. She is also very professional, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her service/talent to anyone in need.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jennifer was the perfect find for our wedding. Her voice is magnificent and she was so accommodating to what we wanted. On such a stressful day in hoping everything goes perfectly, we didn't need to worry for a second with Jennifer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a ceremony musician.

Sent on 09/11/2013
  • Sandy and Apollo

Sandy · Married on 04/27/2013

Jennifer is excellent! She is very professional and her voice is angelic. She is very easy going and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her, she made our ceremony that much more special!!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/15/2012

Jennifer Rodriguez is the consummate professional musician. This means she provides the most professionalism through her work. With a sweet voice of perfect pitch and tone, Jennifer provided the vocals at our wedding. Furthermore, she worked on our behalf with the music director of the Church to ensure our selections were within the Church’s and Diocese’s acceptable rules. Jennifer also stayed an extra 30 mins because the bride was late (due to bad limo service). Thanks for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful. We recommend the Jennifer to anyone wanting beautiful vocals at their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Cristy · Married on 06/30/2012

Jennifer is very professional and has a beautiful voice. Obviously, one can be skeptical about hiring a wedding singer without actually hearing them sing but we trusted our church's recommendation. What a recommendation it was! Jennifer's singing left my husband and I in awe. At one point during the actual ceremony, my husband and I looked at each other and said "wow". We especially enjoyed how she performed the Ave Maria song.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Larrida · Married on 06/16/2012

Jenny is very professional, helped me through the process, showed up on time, sounded AMAZING, reasonable fee and worth every penny... I couldnt be more happier!!

-L.H.R.