Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier Reviews

79 Reviews for Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier

79 Classical Flamenco Guitarist Miles Moynier Reviews
  • Carolina

Carolina Houston Melies · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly talented and very experienced.

Miles was the guitarist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was absolutely amazing! I can tell you not only is he an incredibly talented musician, he is very experienced and extremely helpful. He was so patient with us as we had a few conversations on our style of ceremony and what might work best for us. My ceremony was a dream come true, I can still hear the sound of his guitar as my dad and I walked up to my now husband. For the cocktail hour music, we wanted something fun and lively and he definitely delivered just that. We received a couple of videos from guests dancing to his guitar and my dad (a bit of a music snob) came and told me how much he really liked Miles. He commented on how Miles was clearly a professional who could read the room and everyone was enjoying themselves. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends. Thank you so much Miles for making our day!

Brett · Married on 08/04/2018

Miles is INCREDIBLE! He played at our wedding during the cocktail hour and dinner. He was approachable, talented, and engaging. He was easy to schedule and was responsive to our emails and even sent a demo CD promptly. Would recommend him time and time again. Also he was so affordable. Our only feedback for him would be to charge more because he is worth so much more than what he charges!

Gabby · Married on 07/22/2018

We hired Miles for our wedding and could not be happier. He sent us a demo CD to introduce us to the wide variety of music he can play and we were blown away by his talent! We knew instantly that he would be the perfect musician for our wedding. Our wedding was latin themed, so we wanted to find a guitarist who could play a range of latin songs, spanish classics, etc. and he exceeded our expectations! He played beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests loved his music. In addition to the latin songs, he also played some jazz and various other popular songs. He arrived on time, was professional, and played absolutely flawlessly. We highly recommend Miles for your wedding or other special event. Thank you, Miles, for doing a perfect job setting the latin atmosphere at our wedding!

Bill · Married on 07/07/2018

On a beautiful day on the outside terrace at the Lodge at Torrey Pines, Miles performed in perfect harmony with the day and the theme of my daughter's wedding. I couldn't have asked for more.

Margaret · Married on 04/22/2018

Amazing music! Beautiful and flawless! One of the best guitarists that I've had the pleasure of listening too! He was perfect for our wedding and his diverse music options kept every guest wanting more! Miles is very professional and communicates with you on any preferences prior to the event. He was so amazing that we asked him to play at another event we were having later that month. Thank you for being part of our special day, Margaret & Brett

Jenny · Married on 03/17/2018

Miles played at my wedding this past weekend at The Prado. What a treat! He played for my ceremony, cocktail reception, and reception. Many of my guests commented on how talented he is and how the music (both style and volume) were just perfect for our small event (28 people total). Miles is a true professional. Keeping in contact in a very timely manner, very generous with music options and timing flexibility, and also giving great tips about the flow of my event, since I did not have a wedding coordinator. Miles' music added elegance to my event and even though he blended right in with everything (which is a good thing), he helped make my event memorable and unique. Such a pleasure and I hope I have a chance to work with him again.

H · Married on 02/18/2018

Miles was a wonderful addition to our special day. He's professional, organized and extremely talented. We wanted a particular song for our entrance into the reception. Even though Miles didn't have the song in his repertoire, he arranged it and played it beautifully for us. We highly recommend Miles to set the mood and elevate your event.

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Miles performed for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at The Catamaran on October 7, 2017. I thought he did a fantastic job, from start to finish. One of the things that initially got me interested in Miles is he mailed me a demo CD so I could hear his style of music. He was very responsive and prompt with emails. He is also very affordable. I had many compliments from my guests about his music, especially the flamenco portion during cocktail hour. It was very fun and upbeat! I highly recommend Miles for your event!

Lou · Married on 10/05/2017

Miles played guitar for our beach wedding, and he couldn't have been better. Miles is extremely talented and is very sensitive and helpful in selecting the exact arrangements to make your wedding classy, fun, and personalized. He was super professional but easy going and took the time to work with us to get our wedding music just right. We can't wait to hire him for our next event. His Spanish guitar music is unbelievably good. Thanks Miles! Our wedding ceremony wouldn't have been the same without you.

Lou and Jenny

Nancy · Married on 09/10/2017

Miles did a wonderful job at our wedding recently! Sounded beautiful and was very easy to work with! He was extremely helpful and flexible as we tried to figure out our processional and recessional. THANK YOU Miles!

John · Married on 09/09/2017

Miles is a brilliant guitarist and will make any event more classy and elegant. He is professional, punctual, reasonable, and my guests really enjoyed him.

Lily · Married on 09/03/2017

Miles was certainly one of our stand-out vendors on our Big Day. We hired him to perform the pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour music. He arrived promptly, dressed sharply and absolutely killed his sets. He played all the tunes we requested and threw in some surprises such as the Game of Thrones theme song, which thrilled the crowd. I also liked that we had zero issues with him and that he's pretty affordable for the services he's providing. A+ all around.

Josh · Married on 08/11/2017

We used miles for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was great and guests really loved the extra touch he put on. Miles was professional and sent us his information and even had a review of music before. He's one of those vendors that you can absolutely trust to get it right and we had a lot of confidence and trust in him. Definitely would recommend him and use him again!

Karyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Miles was amazing! So professional to work with. All of the guests talked about how great his music was. He performed our ceremony music as well as cocktail hour. We could not be happier with how it turned out. He has such a huge array of music he can play...very impressive! Highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

In planning our wedding, there were so many decisions to make. Picking Miles to provide the music was one of the easy ones. He was timely and professional in all his correspondence, he made it easy to choose the musical themes for before and after the ceremony and the specific pieces for the ceremony, he called the week before to verify all the details, he showed up so early that he was there and settled before even the wedding party, and everyone at our event (some of them long time guitarists themselves) loved his music. Miles provided the perfect soundscape for our wedding and he was a real pleasure to meet and to work with. Thanks, Miles!

Cathy · Married on 05/21/2017

We hired Miles to provide entertainment for our 40th anniversary celebration. Though we had never met him, we had been referred to his website. He followed up with our inquiry by providing a cd with samples of his artistry that sealed the deal. He was very professional in arriving early, setting up, accommodating flexibility with our schedule of events. Music provided a wonderful background that was enjoyable and still easily carry on conversations. My guests were pleased and we were thrilled. Thank you, Miles.

Kathleen · Married on 03/25/2017

Miles was just perfect! We were really looking for something that was "traditional with a twist" and Miles certainly delivered. His renditions of our favorite classical songs were just beautiful. It brought a more traditional feel to our wedding but fit the venue (St. Francis Chapel in Balboa Park) and fit our style more than a violinist. Miles was very helpful in guiding us through song selection and even sends his clients a CD with a large sample of his music. We would highly recommend him!

Tracie · Married on 11/26/2016

We booked Miles Moynier for the ceremony and the cocktail hour, but I wish we had booked the entire reception! Our guests LOVED the music and we didn't want it to end. My advice is to book the whole event!

Lindsay · Married on 11/19/2016

Miles was WONDERFUL! We hired him for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in November and he was such a PRO. Prior to the wedding he was so easy to work with. He even offered to learn a song from our favorite musical (Hamilton, "Dear Theodosia") for when we walked down the aisle. It meant so much to us and he executed it perfectly!!!! I would highly recommend Miles to add the perfect ambiance to any event. Thank you for adding so much happiness to our day!

• W

William · Married on 11/12/2016

Miles was the perfect musical touch for our special day!

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

If you are looking for a talented guitarist for a social event, then I would like to very highly recommend Miles. He performed prelude music and ceremony music at my wedding, and the music was fantastic! Miles was easy to get in touch with, he is responsive to emails, and he sent us a demo CD to let us hear what his performance sounds like and also to provide examples of ceremony music. We requested "signed sealed delivered" which was not on his song list, and he went ahead and learned it and was able to play it for our recessional. Miles is an absolute professional, and went above and beyond.

Betsy · Married on 07/30/2016

On time - responsive and a great musician.
    Just what we wanted! Thank you!!!

Anna · Married on 07/02/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Miles and would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a guitar player. My husband plays classical guitar and he was delighted with the music quality, many of the guests also commented on how fantastic the music was. Miles is extremely versatile, his music list ranges from classical and traditional Spanish guitar music to upbeat Nuevo Flamenco which was perfect for the reception.
    I also really appreciated the level of attention and service Miles provided. He sent me a cd and talked with me about what music I would like pre-ceremony, during the procession and then after, during the reception. We really appreciated the extra beauty Miles added to our special day!

Angela · Married on 05/28/2016

Miles was so great to work with. He was very flexible with his time and great with communication. He responded quickly to emails and calls. He was able to work with our requests quite easily. He learned all of the music we requested. And best of all, he plays beautifully. He really set the ambiance for the ceremony and the reception (we used him for the dinner, not dancing). Annnnd he plays Game of Thrones theme song :) You can't go wrong with him! Thank you Miles!