Classic Cakes by Design

• Tiffiny's Tipton Bakery
  • Kathy's Kakes, LLC

8 Reviews for Classic Cakes by Design

Sara · Married on 08/26/2018

Classic Cakes by Design did a fabulous job at creating the wedding cake that I had envisioned! It was a beautiful and simplistic three tiered semi-naked cake. The margarita flavor cake was delicious and my guests shared many compliments about it! I look forward to sharing a piece with my husband on our anniversary to reminisce our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Miranda · Married on 09/23/2017

Anne was very helpful! She made the entire process from choosing the flavors, choosing a design, to even picking everything within our budget super easy! This was my first time getting married so planning a wedding for the first time I was worried about everything but right away Anne makes you feel relaxed and she made suggestions when we didn't know what we wanted, we ended up going untraditional with 400 cupcakes and a small tier for our "cutting" cake rather then a usual wedding cake. I'll chose her for all of my cake and cupcake needs.

Sent on 10/01/2016

April · Married on 10/15/2016

Anne is very flexible and fun to work with. She made sure that we had everything exactly how we wanted.

The final result was really stunning and a fun design. Everyone just loved it. Even better--the cake tasted amazing. We had six different flavors and they were all amazing. I personally now have a craving for the pina colada cake--it has a pineapple rum filling that is to die for. Very moist cake too--no matter how good a cake looks, if it doesn't taste good, there's no point!

Sent on 09/02/2015