805 Camelia St, Berkeley, CA 94710 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Clara Shoots Weddings

Clara Shoots Weddings is a Berkeley, California-based photography company that specializes in fun, inspired wedding photography. Clara is the talented photographer behind the lense that finds the beauty in relationships. Clara is here to capture your love story for you and your loved one to cherish for many years to come.

Clara uses a natural photography style when capturing a couple's wedding day. She helps couples create a cohesive look for their love story by offering engagement shoots and wedding portraits alongside wedding day photography. She also provides the following services:

• Local & non-local travel
04 240068
04 240090

13 Reviews for Clara Shoots Weddings

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

Clara has one of the best approaches I have ever seen a photographer take (I have worked with many throughout my career). She's sweet, a great listener, and a keen observer. She instantly made us feel comfortable during our shoot and was very flexible at any random question or request that popped in my head throughout. Not only was the experience and her character wonderful, but her photos and editing are fantastic! I am so in love with the pictures and the artistry behind them. She captured such a special time and I cannot sing her praises enough! You are in great hands with Clara!

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2018

Clara was a dream to work with. She did come as a word of mouth recommendation & she shot a friend's wedding. I loved my friend's photos & was hopeful I'd have photos I love similarly -- and boy, were my expectations exceeded! :)

The process -- we contacted Clara, and she got us on the phone right away to learn about us & what we wanted as a final product. She knows what she is doing. She was super opened minded to locations to shoot at & has many on her blog you can look at. She's a Bay Area native & knows great spots to shoot in.

Sadly, the Napa fires started just 2 days prior to our planned engagement session. I felt selfish for worrying about that while others were losing homes... Clara reassured me that it would work out. And it truly did. Some of the photos look like an incredible sci-fi scene. And there is something tragic & beautiful in taking photos with the man you love and being reminded that life is unpredictable. Enjoy the moments you have... But I digress too much.

Clara was incredibly supportive throughout the shoot & knowing that I was anxious - she shared some visuals with me as she was taking photos to reassure me.

Also, with the fires starting, we changed our mind on location a few times & Clara was honest about her schedule & flexible to make a location and time work on the day was specified. True professional.

Clara was incredibly responsive to my inquiry. Always responded to email within 24 hours - unless she had pre-warned us she was going to be on another shoot or out of town. Also, if she said she would send you something - she would. She sent us some great teasers within a day of the shoot, and she did. It was super helpful in tiding us over while we waited for the final product.

She is very relaxed & easy to talk to. We were worried about being posed & feeling uncomfortable - but right from the start, she was an excellent photographer.

I would absolutely recommend her for any type of photo session.

Clara Shoots Weddings 3

Clara Shoots Weddings Price Rates

Clara Shoots Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 805 Camelia St Berkeley, CA 94710 See on map