371 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Clambake Charlies

What do you want YOUR Wedding Experience to be like? Do you want to look back and say, "Food was absolutely delicious...our guests raved about it"? "We really felt lucky to have found them"? "...the staff was professional, courteous, responsive and flexible"? "Jason was amazing, he kept in touch and answered all my questions"? "We wish we could go back in time and enjoy it all over again"? Well those are just a few of the things that our past Couples have said. Why not have the same wonderful Experience for YOUR Wedding?

Follow Clambake Charlies on

cc 1
046q0764 edit

2 Reviews for Clambake Charlies

Meredith · Married on 09/16/2016

My guests raved about the food at my wedding, provided by Clambake Charlies. BBQ was delicious and so easy for me and my groom. Jeff was super responsive and accommodating to add-ons and flexible on payment dates :) I could tell that the crew really did not want to take the trash with them, but I asked them to since we were not allowed to leave any at the venue - and they took it. Tons of food, and tons of leftovers!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kim · event on: 07/27/2014

Every contact with Clambake Charlies was positive and helpful. I was able to arrange this party in just a few phone calls and emails. At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but after seeing the food and service quality, I feel that the prices were in line with what we got. The food was very good, the lobsters were perfect, BBQ chicken was delicious, and there was plenty of it. The salads were fresh and very popular! The people who did the catering onsite were extremely helpful, friendly, and made my night a lot easier. Overall, I was very pleased that I chose Clambake Charlies.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Clambake Charlies Pricing

Clambake Charlies Price Rates

Clambake Charlies FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables