Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Circle Your Date

Circle Your Date is a full service wedding & event planning company based in Southern California.

Our goal is to create an organized wedding planning experience that allows you to enjoy every step of the process, ensuring a wedding day that is as close to perfect as possible, reaching every item on your wedding checklist.

The highest level of quality and personal attention is provided to our clients.Circle Your Date offers Complete Planning Coordination, Partial Planning Coordination, and Day Of Coordination services.

Please contact Circle Your Date for a complementary consultation and detailed description of these services. Every wedding is different, and should be treated as such.

Follow Circle Your Date on
15261285764552191119251747263540n

13 Reviews for Circle Your Date

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2019

Expextional

I hired Circle Your Date to coordinate my Daughters wedding at The Grove in Redlands, Ca. Lindsey was very professional and fun to work with. She took care of all the vendor, decorated the venue beyond our expectations and adjusted to our needs due to rain. She was the first coordinator I meet with and didn’t need to look any any further. I highly recommend Lindsey with Circle Your Date.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jerry · Married on 09/03/2016

You can stop looking because you just found the best coordinator in California. Our experience with Circle Your Date and with Lindsey was simply amazing. Lindsey cares about helping you create the wedding you’re envisioning. Lindsey was very knowledgeable and helped direct us is so many areas, like vendor recommendations, time tables and contracts. The list goes on and on but Lindsey was just invaluable! She is very professional and you can tell that she loves what she does. Lindsey promptly returned our phone calls, quickly replied to texts and e-mails. The day of the wedding went off without any problems and if there were problems my wife and I didn’t hear about them. Our wedding would not have been as amazing without Lindsey and her team! We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Award

Circle Your Date Pricing

Circle Your Date Price Rates

Circle Your Date FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Circle Your Date 1
    First Responders

Thank you for serving our community. All first responders & military (active and retired) receive a 10% discount on packages.

• Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsey's coordination was great! Her planning was very thorough. She knew how to be in control without being controlling. A task that can be difficult for wedding planners. Lindsey is very present. She sticks around to make sure the party goes well!

• Amazing Event Djs Wedding DJs

Circle Your Date did an amazing job at the wedding we were both co-vendors at this past fall. They ushered me in and informed me of my setup location, provided an overview of the day, and keep me up to speed upon the completion of each event. From a vendors standpoint, the timeline I received was detailed, noting all of the song and announcements per event. Throughout the night the checked with me to make sure I was taken care of, which is appreciated as a Dj/MC. They were super easy to work with from the initial introductory email thru the end of the night. Great Job!

• Collected With Love Wedding Florists

I LOVE working with this team!!! They are all so easy going and made all of the guests and vendors feel at ease for the entire event. No stress about them. Can't wait to work with Circle Your Date again! -Malorie @ Collected with Love

• Redlands, CA, 92373 See on map
    Location of (Circle Your Date)