Circle Your Date

Redlands, CA View map
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

Based in Redlands, California, Circle Your Date is a wedding and event planning business. Working with couples to curate their dream-come-true occasion, this business takes care in every step of the process. Striving to deliver only the highest quality provisions, Circle Your Date has a variety of services available to accommodate couples' needs.

Circle Your Date is pleased to provide planning coordination, including day-of, partial, and complete. Starting with a complimentary consultation, couples can dive into the details of the available services, choosing the one that suits their specific needs. Circle Your Date is passionate about its clientele, and the lead planer is dedicated to making wedding celebrations as unique as the couples hosting them. In the client's corner from day one, this planning company is there to bring big ideas to fruition.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Michelle Married on 03/02/2019

Expextional

I hired Circle Your Date to coordinate my Daughters wedding at The Grove in Redlands, Ca. Lindsey was very professional and fun to work with. She took care of all the vendor, decorated the venue beyond our expectations and adjusted to our needs due to rain. She was the first coordinator I meet with and didn鈥檛 need to look any any further. I highly recommend Lindsey with Circle Your Date.
    Jerry Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You can stop looking because you just found the best coordinator in California. Our experience with Circle Your Date and with Lindsey was simply amazing. Lindsey cares about helping you create the wedding you鈥檙e envisioning. Lindsey was very knowledgeable and helped direct us is so many areas, like vendor recommendations, time tables and contracts. The list goes on and on but Lindsey was just invaluable! She is very professional and you can tell that she loves what she does. Lindsey promptly returned our phone calls, quickly replied to texts and e-mails. The day of the wedding went off without any problems and if there were problems my wife and I didn鈥檛 hear about them. Our wedding would not have been as amazing without Lindsey and her team! We can鈥檛 thank her enough!
    Sheri Married on 05/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lindsey saved our sanity! She has great packages that help 2 months out which is exactly the time the madness of wedding planning kicks in. We had our caterer cancel the month before the wedding and we're in very deep trouble! She helped get all the insurance and paperwork together in an organized way that helped us get a handle on things. Her hard work on the wedding day also made us feel at easy! From collecting the gifts and storeing them securely to keeping us on schedule everything came out so smoothly thanks to Lindsey ! We could not have done with with out you thank you
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Circle Your Date 1
Discount

Thank you for serving our community. All first responders & military (active and retired) receive a 10% discount on packages.

Pricing

Paul Douda Photography Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsey's coordination was great! Her planning was very thorough. She knew how to be in control without being controlling. A task that can be difficult for wedding planners. Lindsey is very present. She sticks around to make sure the party goes well!

Amazing Event Djs Amazing Event Djs Wedding DJs

Circle Your Date did an amazing job at the wedding we were both co-vendors at this past fall. They ushered me in and informed me of my setup location, provided an overview of the day, and keep me up to speed upon the completion of each event. From a vendors standpoint, the timeline I received was detailed, noting all of the song and announcements per event. Throughout the night the checked with me to make sure I was taken care of, which is appreciated as a Dj/MC. They were super easy to work with from the initial introductory email thru the end of the night. Great Job!

Collected With Love Collected With Love Wedding Florists

I LOVE working with this team!!! They are all so easy going and made all of the guests and vendors feel at ease for the entire event. No stress about them. Can't wait to work with Circle Your Date again! -Malorie @ Collected with Love

9501-9975 Redlands Blvd Redlands, CA, 92373
Location of (Circle Your Date)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding