Collected With Love

San Clemente, CA View map

$3,481 Typical Price

Collected With Love specializes in creating one-of-a-kind floral arrangements, installations, and designs for your big events. From weddings, to corporate get togethers, to private parties, Malorie Rose Alene of Collected With Love goes the extra mile to listen to the needs and dreams of all her clients in order to help bring their vision to life. We believe in using the freshest in-season flowers available, and highlighting our clients' tastes and passions so we can create a true reflection of the parties involved and to ensure all needs are met and expectations are exceeded. Whether it's a destination wedding with a 500 person guest list, or an intimate local celebration, Collected With Love strives to bring your dream day to life. Based out of Southern Orange County, we proudly serve all surrounding California counties of the Inland Empire, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and are also available for destination events.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,481

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

• Brittany
    Brittany A. Married on 10/19/2019

Malorie provided wonderful unique florals for our wedding

Malorie was so great to work with and provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! They were so different and special and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you thank you!

Collected With Love's reply:

Yay!!!! We absolutely loved working with you Brittany. Your style and inspo was so unique. We ran with it and had a blast! The photos are amazing!!! You are a rad couple. I am so thankful I could create such unique pieces for you. Love it!!!!
    With joy,
    Malorie
  • Callan
    Callan Married on 10/05/2019

IN LOVE with Collected with Love!

I loved working with Malorie! She's quick, and SUPER easy to talk to! Just as a person, she'll make you feel really comfortable from the beginning.
    She listed to everything I was looking for, and worked within my budget. I recommend following her on Instagram, she posts great stuff all the time!!
    But especially the week leading up to my event, when I suddenly wanted to add something in there, she was quick and easy to accomodate. Loved all my flowers!!

Collected With Love's reply:

Callan! You are a dream. We loved working with you! Thank you for being an awesome bride. Can’t wait to see your pictures :)
    Heheh I loved how your mom was sneaky and added last min Hawaiian lies to bring in a little Hawaii vibes. Your family was so fun to work with. Haha. So glad everyone has my contact now. You guys are my biggest fans :)
    Muah,
    Malorie
  • Madeline
    Madeline G. Married on 04/13/2019

Simple with Whimsy!

We absolutely loved the flower arrangements that Malorie created for our wedding day. They perfectly matched our simple, understated style but also had such a depth of variety. I couldn't believe how many different beautiful flowers were used. I couldn't stop staring at them! Thank you, thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Party Pieces by Perry Party Pieces by Perry Photo Booths

Malorie is just overflowing with talent. I've worked with Malorie from Collected with Love several times and her work is breathtakingly creative and unique every. single. time.

Leah Vis Photography Leah Vis Photography Wedding Photographers

I see a lot of wedding flowers, but Collected With Love Florals definitely stands out among everyone else. I have been in awe of their work. Their work is very natural and shockingly beautiful.

Circle Your Date Circle Your Date Wedding Planners

Collected with Love is AMAZING!! Malorie is so great to work with. Executed our clients design perfectly, was there early to help set-up and is just all round and great person and florist. She is top notch and loves what she does. You can really see your passion for floral and design through her work. I would work with her again in a blink of an eye. Thank you for everything!

111 Avenida Palizada suite 110 San Clemente, CA, 92672
Location of (Collected With Love)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding