Collected With Love Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany A. Married on 10/19/2019

Malorie provided wonderful unique florals for our wedding

Malorie was so great to work with and provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! They were so different and special and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you thank you!

Collected With Love's reply:

Yay!!!! We absolutely loved working with you Brittany. Your style and inspo was so unique. We ran with it and had a blast! The photos are amazing!!! You are a rad couple. I am so thankful I could create such unique pieces for you. Love it!!!!
    With joy,
  • Callan
    Callan Married on 10/05/2019

IN LOVE with Collected with Love!

I loved working with Malorie! She's quick, and SUPER easy to talk to! Just as a person, she'll make you feel really comfortable from the beginning.
    She listed to everything I was looking for, and worked within my budget. I recommend following her on Instagram, she posts great stuff all the time!!
    But especially the week leading up to my event, when I suddenly wanted to add something in there, she was quick and easy to accomodate. Loved all my flowers!!

Collected With Love's reply:

Callan! You are a dream. We loved working with you! Thank you for being an awesome bride. Can’t wait to see your pictures :)
    Heheh I loved how your mom was sneaky and added last min Hawaiian lies to bring in a little Hawaii vibes. Your family was so fun to work with. Haha. So glad everyone has my contact now. You guys are my biggest fans :)
    Muah,
  • Madeline
    Madeline G. Married on 04/13/2019

Simple with Whimsy!

We absolutely loved the flower arrangements that Malorie created for our wedding day. They perfectly matched our simple, understated style but also had such a depth of variety. I couldn't believe how many different beautiful flowers were used. I couldn't stop staring at them! Thank you, thank you!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/15/2018
    Malorie is delightful to work with. She understood what we wanted and made sure it happened. She had great ideas and suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you :)
    Christa Married on 09/01/2017
    Malorie made the day magical! Exactly as the bride dreamed. Her attention to the details was amazing . Add to that her creative talent and friendly disposition and you've got a winner.

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you so much for the refferral and trust. It was so much fun working with your families. I and truly grateful. It was a gorgeous wedding
    Kindly,
    Jenny Married on 10/21/2016
    Malorie is an absolutely amazing florist and a dream to work with. She met with me and discussed my vision for my wedding. She gave suggestions and showed me her previous work. Then through the months of planning she answered my countless emails and responded to my crazy, Pinterest inspired ideas. She was always professional and quick to respond. She updated my floral quote through the entire process. On the day of the wedding the flowers were more amazing than I could have imagined. The bouquets were full of texture and so unique. I almost cried. She transformed the warehouse space into exactly the look I was trying to achieve. With moral details in all the right places. She made flower crowns for all my bridesmaids and a special hair piece for me as well. It was perfect. I would highly recommend Malorie and Collected With Love if you're looking for a florist for your special day!
    Mallory Married on 10/09/2016
    She succeeded my expectations and everything was perfect and she captured what I wanted in one meeting... and the flowers are what everyone talks about when they see my pictures.

Collected With Love's reply:

Totally loving all of your wedding photos :) Such a gorgeous day!
    Natasha Married on 10/08/2016
    Malorie is a true talent and so creative! I worked with her for my wedding and I'm so happy I did! She is such a sweetheart and very knowledgeable. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted and she took my vision to the next level. I ordered my bouquet, my husband's boutonniere and a toss bouquet. If I had needed to order other arrangements, I would have absolutely done so. Everything was amazing! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined! I couldn't stop staring at it! Malorie's arrangements are truly works of art.

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Natasha! Your color scheme was so fun to work with. Thank you for being so relaxed and awesome!
    Samantha Married on 10/08/2016
    Malorie is honestly the best. She is extremely helpful and accommodating and I could not have been happier working with her. Be sure to give Collected With Love first chance when shopping for flowers, you won't regret it!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words Samantha :) I think you were the easiest bride I have ever met; So relaxed and ready to get the party started. Thank you for all the creative freedom. It was so much fun working with you :)
    Doris Married on 09/03/2016
    I have done weddings for 30 years and Malorie is probably the best in the floral industry!!! You give her your vision and she created everything my daughter wanted and more!!
    She is the nicest person also to work with and her team was great!! We just love Malorie!!!!!!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Doris! This is such a huge compliment coming form you. 3 of your 4 daughters are married and you've planned them all down to every lovely detail. Not to mention all the other clients weddings you've have done over the years. Thank you Thank you for sharing your talents, kindness and visions. It's always a pleasure working with you :). - Malorie
    Molly Married on 08/13/2016
    Working with Malorie and Collected With Love was the best decision I could have made!! She is an incredible florist with an amazing eye. She listened to me and understood my vision so perfectly I could not believe it. Her arrangements were the most beautiful that I had ever seen and everyone has been complimenting the flowers since my wedding. She finds such beautiful and unique flowers and I truly could not stop staring at her arrangements. Working with her was so easy because she is incredibly kind, responsible, timely, and flexible. HIGHLY recommend using Collected with Love for your wedding if you want someone to listen to you and nail your vision spot on!!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Molly! It was a pleasure working with you. Such an amazingly beautiful day that was. I am so thankful!
    Alexis Married on 07/29/2016
    Malorie is amazing, inside and out! You will not find a more amazing person to bring your vision to life. Her floral designs are beyond creative! Malorie took our vision and transformed it into something so unique and authentically "us." She made our dream a reality while working within our budget. We could not have done it without her! Thank you for everything, Malorie!!!

Collected With Love's reply:

AWWWWWW!!!!!! I Loved working with you and your families. It was a true honor. Love you guys! Happy one year YAY!!!!!
    Brooke Married on 06/18/2016
    Malorie is absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what my vision was and created it. She helped make my dream wedding come true. I can't thank her enough for all her help.

Collected With Love's reply:

AWE! Thank you Brooke! Your dad being a master gardener was such a treat. We got to play with some of is home grown succulents that were so special to work with. I think it made it really personal. Great eye ;)
    Joelene Married on 06/11/2016
    I absolutely loved working with Malorie. She was open to all of my ideas and helped me work with my budget. Malorie was always responsive and able to accommodate all of my needs. It was a breath of fresh air to work with her. She really made my vision come true on my wedding day!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Joelene! I still can't wait to see photos from your beautiful wedding. You put so much love and detail in every design aspect of your wedding. It really showed. loVed it! :)
    Thank you for letting us be apart of it all.
    Michaela Married on 01/16/2016
    We were referred here by a friend in the business and all I can say is that we had a great experience! Malorie was fantastic and super creative and flexible with reasonable pricing. She was great to deal with and e would recommend her to anyone!

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you for your wedding. Thank you for all the creative freedom :)
    Mel Married on 11/29/2015
    Malorie is the bee's knees! She made our wedding one of a kind. She is incredibly helpful, easy to work with and a crazy hard worker. She blew us away. I judge anyone who does not use her! She takes the time to understand what vibe, colors and atmosphere you are trying to create. I wanted a relaxed bohemian wedding and she had so many wonderful ideas. Collected with Love is worth every penny.

Collected With Love's reply:

Oh Mel!!!!!! :) you were a pleasure to work with and had so many wonderfully creative ideas and additions that really made your wedding unique. The flower van as a Photobooth area, frame area for another photo opp, decorated swing to have ever area of your venue a beautiful area to be and spend the day. Your guests didn't want to leave. Haha. Thank you for the creative freedom.
    Lyssa Married on 10/31/2015
    Malorie is a magical creature. She listens, asks smart questions, and worked with me until everything was just as I dreamed it would be. My sister and I both worked with Malorie for our weddings and though we had completely different styles, both were sensational! I think what sets Malorie apart is her ability to take in information from images, words, and even wild hand gestures and truly understand what to do with all of that, and know how to make it beautiful. She seems to love what she does and I felt like she genuinely enjoyed the going through the wedding process with me, and that felt amazing! I follow her on social media and love everything she creates. This one is special, folks. Hire here immediately!
    Jordyn Married on 10/18/2015
    Malorie is phenomenal! She did the florals for my wedding in October and I simply cannot say enough good things about the whole experience. From the first meeting, I knew Malorie was the right florist for my wedding day. She listens and asks questions to make sure that she understands your vision. She made me think of things that I never would have considered and she genuinely cares that your whole event goes to plan. I have her a lot of creative liberty and I was amazed by how beautiful the florals turned out. As soon as she walked in with the bouquets, everyone was blown away by how amazing they were.

She did my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnière for the groom, groomsmen and fathers, wrist corsages for the moms, florals along the aisle and at the cocktail hour, and a stunning installment for the wedding gazebo.

If you are looking for a florist for a wedding or frankly for any occasion, Malorie is your girl. I could not recommend her more.

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Jordyn! You wedding was such a treat to work on. Creative freedom and color inspiration everywhere. I can't believe you got a tattoo of the bridal bouquet after. AHHH so crazy. I LOVE it!
    Reish Married on 10/17/2015
    I’m a corporate event planner and recently hired Collected With Love for a 450-person black tie fundraising gala at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Malorie was wonderful to work with and is so incredibly talented! She took my vision for a “woodland whimsy” themed event and brought it to life in a way that was beyond expectations. Her attention to detail was superb and I absolutely loved her use of flowers along with other natural elements (tree stumps, moss, fruits and berries, etc.). I highly, highly recommend Malorie and Collected With Love for your event’s floral/décor needs.
    Tracy Married on 10/03/2015
    If you are looking for a complete and thorough Professional to create the wedding of your dreams, Malorie and her team are unsurpassed. From the melding of color to the tiniest twig to make a perfect setting - no detail was overlooked at our Daughter (2015) and Son's (2013) weddings. Yes, two weddings! Fresh, blooming and fragment florals were abundant. When we walked into the venue the morning of the weddings we were actually speechless at the Beauty Collected with Love created. We also enjoyed the floral displays for weeks after the event. You will do well to choose Collected with Love.

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you Tracy! It was a pleasure being a part of both weddings. They were so different and so unique. :)
  • User2227359 2+ years ago
    Wow! Malorie and her team are pure perfection! Malorie did the planning and florals for my wedding a June and I couldn't have asked for a better right hand woman! The florals were so eclectic and beautiful - just like I wanted them! She is a true creative, keeps your organized, but doesn't trample on your wishes. Everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding and that made all the difference in the world! If there was a problem, it was handled and I knew nothing of it...perfect! She is organized and detailed without being bossy or overly stressed, as many planners can be! She keeps cool, level, and has the perfect bit of humor to throw in! Her team compliments her demeanor and level of detail. Look no further, Collected With Love is your go-to for any florals or event planning/management! :) Thanks guys!
    Aimee Married on 05/02/2015
    Simply amazing. Malorie did an absolutely awesome job with all of the florals for my wedding this past May. She is such a sweet person and is very easy to work with, making good recommendations to fit with whatever your budget is. She was creative with the flowers for our wedding but still it seemed that she completely understood and implemented my vision for how I wanted things to turn out. I was totally blown away by how beautiful everything turned out when I walked into our venue on the day of the wedding. The arch she put together for us was so perfect. I can't imagine things having been more beautiful. This is a one time event, but if I were to have another wedding I would definitely choose Malorie again, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone needing wedding (or any kind of) florals. You will not regret going with Collected With Love!
    Tina Married on 11/22/2014
    I LOVED my flowers for my wedding. I actually didn't give a lot of specific information to them - just showed them a few pictures- and they totally got my vision. My bouquet was beautiful, centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and most importantly: everything lasted throughout the day and night!! They were quick to respond, very friendly and professional!
    Thanks so much for helping to make my wedding special!
    Jessica Married on 10/05/2014
    Malorie is the absolute best! She did the florals for my wedding (last minute on my part) & some succulents for an event I recently had (also super last minute) & all of it turned out BEYOND amazing. She really bends over backwards to give you what you want & is so sweet while doing it! Couldn't have been happier with both my experiences with this lovely lady! :)

Collected With Love's reply:

Thank you for the creative freedom Jessica!
    Leslie Married on 09/07/2014
    We were fortunate to find Malorie not only through good friends that had worked with her for their events but also word of mouth around town! Malorie is talented, creative, professional and provided exactly what we were looking for in our son and daughter-in-laws wedding, while staying within our budget. Being that they live in another state now but wanted their wedding back home at the beach in south Orange County, there was a little stress involved but Malorie saw their vision and worked her magic to make their outdoor wedding even more lovely and magical than we had imagined! The flowers for the wedding party were gorgeous as were her candles and table settings, not to mention the flowers she decorated the cake with, very creative. I would call Collected With Love for my next event...hoping for a baby shower in our future!