Grand Ave, Chino, CA 91710 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
  • Deals 1

About Planning Cloud Nine

Planning Cloud Nine is a day-of wedding coordination company based in Chino, California. Our main goal is for the happy couple and all their loved ones to truly enjoy one of the greatest days of their lives. We work hard behind the scenes to take care of all the details and make sure that everything runs smoothly. The team at Planning Cloud Nine believes deeply that you deserve to feel relaxed and excited on your wedding day.

Planning Cloud Nine is happy to provide coordination for both the wedding ceremony and reception. We have experience with different wedding types, including cultural, military, religious, and non-religious. Before the big day, you and your partner are encouraged to schedule an initial consultation to discuss the wedding plan. After that, we are available for unlimited phone and email communication, and several additional in-person meetings. The team offers many services to keep everything running smoothly, including:

• Event decor
  • Budget analysis
  • Creation of wedding day itinerary
  • Vendor referrals
  • Vendor coordination
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Organization of wedding rehearsal
  • Unlimited hours of service on wedding day
  • Management of distribution of floral arrangements
  • Setup for wedding ceremony and reception
Follow Planning Cloud Nine on
loftonpine3 51 1043319

6 Reviews for Planning Cloud Nine

• PG wedding

Gail · Married on 12/29/2018

Nina & her team saved the day

Planning Cloud Nine was the reason my wedding was such a success, the reason it ran so smoothly leading up to and on wedding day, and the reason it will be remembered by so many as the greatest wedding ever. She coordinated with all the different vendors and it was impressive to know that despite some vendors being unresponsive or uncooperative with each other, she was able to get things done. During the planning process, she provided us with a timeline and sequence of events for the wedding so that my wife and I were really able to better understand the "big picture" as far as the wedding day was concerned. She was willing to handle last minute errands for my me and my wife as our wedding day got closer. Also, her conflict resolution and critical thinking were so important to our big day going smoothly. Many unexpected things happened during our wedding, but she was able to fix everything!

A few particular examples that stand out in my mind are:
    1) I organized tuxedo rentals through a local company and the week of the wedding, the company forgot to include multiple accessories with the groomsmen tuxedos. The company wasn't able to receive the missing items until the day of the wedding and I didn't have enough time to pick the items up without running the risk of being late to my own wedding and she went out of her way to pick the items up for me. This showed me that Nina was willing to go that extra mile and make sure that we didn't worry about anything on our big day.

2) The bishop that was supposed to marry me and my wife didn't show up to our wedding on time, this started to cause a bit of panic. Nina kept everyone calm and tried calling the pastor with no success. Nina had intentionally waited until after the issue was resolved before she informed my wife of the change and I really appreciated this because had I told my wife from the beginning that the pastor did not show up on time and we didn't know who we were going to have officiate our ceremony, my wife probably wouldn't been VERY stressed out. This incident showed me that Nina can skillfully manage a crisis with ease and finesse.

3) The caterer required my wife and I to provide 9 tables. I set up the table rental with a local party rental company and the day prior to the wedding, I wasn't able to make it to the party rental business to drop off the deposit for the delivery and the business wouldn't answer my calls or texts that night. This had me really worried that we'd end up not having tables for the caterers to serve food to our guests and when I told Nina about it, she informed me to not worry about it and that she would take care of it. When I arrived at the venue a few hours early before the start of the ceremony, I noticed that all 9 tables for the caterers were set up. This showed me that when there is a crisis Nina will handle and when she tells you that she'll handle something, she's true to her word and she's reliable.

Nina is, hands down, the best wedding coordinator that I've ever known. Her reliability, professionalism, promptness, and ability to manage crises with ease proved to be the key reason as to why my wedding ran so smoothly from start to finish. She's extremely organized and I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without her.

Rating: 10/10...would DEFINITELY recommend

Sent on 02/05/2019

Planning Cloud Nine's reply:

Dear Gail and Patrick,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, and thank you for trusting Planning Cloud Nine with one of the happiest days of your lives. Your wedding was filled with so much love and fun. I'm excited for you two as you enter into a new phase in your lives with Baby Giana coming soon. I know you will be amazing and loving parents to this very blessed little girl. I can't wait to see all of your parenting memes in the near future. Cheers, Mrs. and Mrs. Garrett!

Cristine · Married on 12/01/2018

Ultimate Capricorn Queen to meet your wedding needs!

We’re so happy to have found Nina and her Planning Cloud Nine team to help us make our dream wedding a reality. She was so easy to work with, always available via text or email, very well organized, and flexible with scheduling her meetings with us. Leading up to our big day, she provided guidance and structure to our wedding planning, and supported our choices in vendors and provided feedback to help improve the flow in coordinating all aspects of our 300+ guests wedding. On the day of she really showed her ability to coordinate and took all of the weight off our shoulders. We got a lot of positive feedback from our venue, vendors, and even our families about Nina. Our wedding day wouldn’t be perfect without her, a true Capricorn Queen.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Planning Cloud Nine's reply:

Dear Cristine and Erwin,

Thank you so much for this incredible review! Planning Cloud Nine was delighted to be a part of your amazing wedding team. Your unique vision and vibe for your wedding was so amazing! From the money guns during the Grand Entrance, to the hundreds of crystals and the aura-reading photo booth, your wedding was simply stellar! I can't wait to celebrate with you two and your loving family once again at yet another Encarnacion wedding. Cheers, Mr. and Mrs. Encarnacion!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Planning Cloud Nine FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Planning Cloud Nine 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Grand Ave Chino, CA, 91710 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Planning Cloud Nine)
  • Grand Ave. Chino, CA, 91710 See on map
    909-802-0964 (Phone number)
    Location of (Planning Cloud Nine)