9899 Indiana AAVe. Suite 103, Riverside, CA 92503 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About PS Photo Media

PS Photo Media is a photography and graphic design company that provides services to weddings. They are based out of Riverside, California. Paul, owner/photographer/graphic designer at PS Photo Media, got his career start in 2002 and has since fallen in love with the art. He describes his career not as a job, but a passion in which he captures the faces of his clients during the best moments of their lives. Paul truly has the stuff that makes him go above and beyond for all his clients; he will provide exceptional service for you on your wedding day.

PS Photo Media offers three distinct wedding photography packages, but customized options are available. Engagement sessions are also available for purchase. The highest tiered package, The Deluxe Package, includes the following:

• 2 photographers
  • Coverage up to 7 hours
  • Complimentary location engagement session
  • 10x10 guest book with 25 images
  • 12x8 italian bound hardback wedding album with 75 images
  • All high-resolution images via file download
  • Webposting to share with family and friends
Follow PS Photo Media on

PS Photo Media 4
PS Photo Media 5
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

When I started wedding planning, the first photographer that came to mind was Paul. He was the first and only photographer I contacted. He emailed me back quickly and was so easy to reach throughout the process. My fiancé was hesitant about spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on a photographer but agreed. Well after our engagement shoot with Paul, we received our photos, he looked at me and said “He is worth every penny!” We could not believe how beautiful every single shot was. We used our engagement pictures for our guest book and got so many compliments.
    Leading up to the wedding Paul offered honest and helpful information about the flow of our reception (i.e. when to do the first dance, timing, family photos, ect.) and everything went so smoothly. I had guest tell me how perfectly timed everything was and everyone loved that Paul and his assistant for the day, Freddy, were accessible and constantly snapping photos. Now that I am receiving photos from our wedding day, I am in shock with how beautiful every single photo is. I cannot get enough! You can see the happiness and love between us and our families. People say that they wish their wedding day over and I get to because of the pictures I get to keep forever. One of the best decisions I made wedding planning was hiring Paul.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    PS Photo Media 6
    PS Photo Media 7
    PS Photo Media 8
    PS Photo Media 9
    PS Photo Media 10

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2017

The most important vendor for my wedding was photography. I contacted about 4 photographers for quotes before selecting PS Photo Media. To help paint the picture, all of my other vendors I met and spoke with over 7 each - and even then I went home, talked about it with my fiancé, contemplated on it, then made a final decision. Not with PS Photo Media - as soon as I met Paul, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was fun, up-beat, matched my very energetic personality and, oh yeah, his prices were FANTASTIC (almost too good to be true). I booked him the same day I met him (seriously, that doesn't happen with me). Our engagement photos were included in our package and he had "sneak peeks" sent to me that same night. I couldn't believe it! And they were perfection, I cried at how perfect they were. I knew then and there that I picked the perfect photographer. I can't put into words how much I recommend Paul and his team. Our wedding photos were delivered faster than any bride I've known- and better quality! The website that he delivers photos in is user-friendly (unlike a lot others) and makes downloading easy. The quality is outstanding and he captures moments you would have never expected. It was as if we relived our wedding day all over again - tears, laughter, and lots of "aweee"'s. I feel like I stole money with how affordable Paul was vs. the quality and amount of photos I received. The best decision I made for my wedding and I'll recommend him to every bride I know - near or far!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Nancy · Married on 02/01/2017

Paul is one amazing photographer. I have known him for years and has done multiple shoots for me along with friends and family and we are never disappointed. I highly recommend him! He is always wanting to ensure he gets an awesome shot on the first take and will go above and beyond to ensure your photos come out spectacular. I get so many compliments on how amazing my wedding photos are, some even thought it was a backdrop. Paul is amazing and cannot wait for future shoots.

Sent on 04/13/2017

PS Photo Media Pricing

PS Photo Media Price Rates

PS Photo Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PS Photo Media 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 517 Events
    517 Events Wedding Planners

Love his photography and personality. Between awesome pictures and a flexible light hearted personality, he is a Preferred Vendor we love working with. Super quick response times, always on his A game, and provides an amazing product. Our go to photographer for all our clients, they are never disappointed.

• 9899 Indiana AAVe. Suite 103, Suite 103 Riverside, CA, 92503 See on map