PS Photo Media

Riverside, CA View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

PS Photo Media is a photography and graphic design company that provides services to weddings. They are based out of Riverside, California. Paul, owner/photographer/graphic designer at PS Photo Media, got his career start in 2002 and has since fallen in love with the art. He describes his career not as a job, but a passion in which he captures the faces of his clients during the best moments of their lives. Paul truly has the stuff that makes him go above and beyond for all his clients; he will provide exceptional service for you on your wedding day.

PS Photo Media offers three distinct wedding photography packages, but customized options are available. Engagement sessions are also available for purchase. The highest tiered package, The Deluxe Package, includes the following:

• 2 photographers
  • Coverage up to 7 hours
  • Complimentary location engagement session
  • 10x10 guest book with 25 images
  • 12x8 italian bound hardback wedding album with 75 images
  • All high-resolution images via file download
  • Webposting to share with family and friends

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,495

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding photography!

I chose PS Photo Media to do my photos because I really wanted a classic, elegant look to my wedding photos. What I got was exceptional service, genuine craftsmanship and photos of a night I will never forget.
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 03/24/2018
    When I started wedding planning, the first photographer that came to mind was Paul. He was the first and only photographer I contacted. He emailed me back quickly and was so easy to reach throughout the process. My fiancé was hesitant about spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on a photographer but agreed. Well after our engagement shoot with Paul, we received our photos, he looked at me and said “He is worth every penny!” We could not believe how beautiful every single shot was. We used our engagement pictures for our guest book and got so many compliments.
    Leading up to the wedding Paul offered honest and helpful information about the flow of our reception (i.e. when to do the first dance, timing, family photos, ect.) and everything went so smoothly. I had guest tell me how perfectly timed everything was and everyone loved that Paul and his assistant for the day, Freddy, were accessible and constantly snapping photos. Now that I am receiving photos from our wedding day, I am in shock with how beautiful every single photo is. I cannot get enough! You can see the happiness and love between us and our families. People say that they wish their wedding day over and I get to because of the pictures I get to keep forever. One of the best decisions I made wedding planning was hiring Paul.
    Rebecca Married on 03/17/2017
    The most important vendor for my wedding was photography. I contacted about 4 photographers for quotes before selecting PS Photo Media. To help paint the picture, all of my other vendors I met and spoke with over 7 each - and even then I went home, talked about it with my fiancé, contemplated on it, then made a final decision. Not with PS Photo Media - as soon as I met Paul, I knew he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He was fun, up-beat, matched my very energetic personality and, oh yeah, his prices were FANTASTIC (almost too good to be true). I booked him the same day I met him (seriously, that doesn't happen with me). Our engagement photos were included in our package and he had "sneak peeks" sent to me that same night. I couldn't believe it! And they were perfection, I cried at how perfect they were. I knew then and there that I picked the perfect photographer. I can't put into words how much I recommend Paul and his team. Our wedding photos were delivered faster than any bride I've known- and better quality! The website that he delivers photos in is user-friendly (unlike a lot others) and makes downloading easy. The quality is outstanding and he captures moments you would have never expected. It was as if we relived our wedding day all over again - tears, laughter, and lots of "aweee"'s. I feel like I stole money with how affordable Paul was vs. the quality and amount of photos I received. The best decision I made for my wedding and I'll recommend him to every bride I know - near or far!

Real Weddings

PS Photo Media 1
Exclusive
PS Photo Media 2
Discount

Book your wedding before the end of Feburary and receive 10% off any package!

Pricing

PS Photo Media Price Rates

517 Events 517 Events Wedding Planners

Love his photography and personality. Between awesome pictures and a flexible light hearted personality, he is a Preferred Vendor we love working with. Super quick response times, always on his A game, and provides an amazing product. Our go to photographer for all our clients, they are never disappointed.

9899 Indiana AAVe. Suite 102, Suite 103 Riverside, CA, 92503
Location of (PS Photo Media)

PS Photo Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does PS Photo Media include in the starting price?

PS Photo Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does PS Photo Media include in their most popular wedding package?

PS Photo Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Negatives

What photography styles does PS Photo Media offer?

PS Photo Media offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does PS Photo Media offer?

PS Photo Media offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does PS Photo Media offer for wedding events?

PS Photo Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend PS Photo Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

PS Photo Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does PS Photo Media offer?

PS Photo Media currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding