Circle of Love Weddings

Circle of Love Weddings

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Circle of Love Weddings

Wedding Coordinating, Planning and Officiating - Serving the U.S. East Coast

Welcome to Weddings Without Worries!

I’m Daria, the Wedding Guru, and I am your voice of calm, your answered prayer, the missing puzzle piece, the sigh of relief, your Fairy Godmother.

Looking for a wedding coordinator?

My calm presence and super-organized methods honed through 12+ years of wedding coordination and planning keep you excited and sane throughout the process, and make your wedding day smooth, flowing, easy and fun.

Looking for an officiant?

My experience with different religions and cultures allows you and I to co-create personal, meaningful ceremonies, and as an ordained interfaith minister, I’d be honored to be your wedding officiant.

Looking to get off of the wedding planning roller coaster?

I particularly love combining my planning and officiating services to create the perfect tiny wedding or elopement.

No matter how we work together, I take your wedding as seriously as I would take my own. For me, every wedding is an opportunity for sacred service and to share love.

And that's the reason my service area is not restricted to one city - my husband and I love to travel, and I love doing weddings. My process works, no matter where your wedding is located. I figure, why not meet my clients where they are? Whether that's Washington, DC; Atlanta; Savannah; New York City; Philadelphia; Maine; Florida...if your wedding is on the East Coast, I'm in your neighborhood and would love to help make your wedding calm and stress-free.

So let’s talk! I'd love to hear about your wedding dreams, and help you turn them into reality. I look forward to sharing this amazing, unique time in your life.

xo,

Daria

P.S. Please be sure to visit www.circleofloveweddings.com, where you'll find wedding planning tips and advice, as well as photos and testimonials from previous clients.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Atlanta, Westchester, Washington DC, Savannah + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Circle of Love Weddings on

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

How do I even begin to describe how wonderful Circle of Love Weddings is?! Hiring Daria was, hands down, the BEST wedding-planning decision my husband and I made! She made us feel at ease in the months leading up to our big day, and especially the day of. She guided us through the entire process as she wrote our ceremony. She made sure the ceremony had all the elements we wanted and provided great ideas on how to incorporate each of those elements into our wedding. The end result was an absolutely beautiful ceremony - there wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony! Throughout our wedding day, she made sure everything flowed seamlessly. She thought of every little detail and made sure nothing was out of place. Even when there were a couple small hiccups with guests or timelines, she knew exactly how to handle them so that everything continued as scheduled and our guests never stopped having a wonderful time! She even made sure I was eating and drinking water, since my nerves were getting the best of me. I cannot thank Circle of Love Weddings enough! Thanks to Daria, my dream wedding became a reality - a special day my husband and I will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend Circle of Love Weddings for both officiating and day-of coordination for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Liana, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

We were extremely happy with Daria/Circle of Love as our wedding planner. She professionally scheduled and coordinated all the details keeping us informed and on track with the vendors and all of the many tasks. I happen to be a project manager who implements multi-million dollar projects and I was very impressed with her organizational skills, scheduling and especially the good relationship she has with all of the vendors we used. While we contracted with our vendors directly, Daria gave us excellent suggestions and recommendations on all the the various services we contracted. On the day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy it as she took charge of all the details and the result was, according to our daughter, 'the best day of her life'. We recommend Daria and Circle of Love most highly.

Profile Picture Tom, 7/15/17, 1 Review

Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

Photos

15 Photos

Some of my favorite weddings

12 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1529164962745 savannah

Wedding Coordinator in Savannah, GA August-September 2018

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: Summer2018
Daria is available for a few weekends in Savannah, GA! Are you getting married on the weekends of Aug. 18-19, Aug. 25-26, Sept. 1-3, or Sept. 8-9? Do you need a calm, organized coordinator to take the pressure off the last few weeks of planning? Or perhaps you need a compassionate, non-denominational officiant to conduct your ceremony? Or, perhaps both? Let's chat! I'd be thrilled to work with you to make your ideal wedding a reality! Price listed is a starting price; all pricing is customized.
Offer Expires: 09/09/2018
Available to the first 4 couples
#WW8db0e8d03a2cef35

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Daria's reputation precedes her for good reason. She really is a unicorn in the industry- a genuine balance of calm, grace, and an organizational force to be reckoned with! She excels at what she does, and does professional and beautiful work with compassion and tenderness. I have had the honor of working with her on several weddings and hope to continue to be blessed with the opportunity for years to come-- she will always have my whole-hearted recommendation.

I have filmed and produced over 470 wedding videos. Over the years, i have had the pleasure of working with Circle of Love Weddings... Excellent wedding planner, a joy to work with, and very professional. Highly recommend!

Daria of Circle of Love Weddings is absolutely fabulous at what she does. She has an incredible way of keeping the day on schedule while at the same time emanating grace and calm. She’s both professional and kind, and I love the way she looks out for the entire vendor team! It’s an absolute pleasure to work with Daria; you definitely want her as a part of your team!

Easy to work with, very originized

97 PROS I KNOW