Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Andy Beach & Co.

Creating exceptionally beautiful events

Andy Beach & Co. is a full service event design and decor company that loves doing one thing and one thing only...creating exceptionally beautiful weddings for our clients.  We are always so honored to be a part of such a special time in your life!  We would love to work with you on your wedding!!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Atlanta

13 Reviews for Andy Beach & Co.

4.7
User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Clean Up (5)
Delivery (5)
Set Up (5)

I just can't say enough to thank Andy for the amazing job he did for my daughter's post wedding reception. Before complementing his artistry of design, I want to say that Andy has a character of integrity, generosity, and honesty. You can be assured that he is working for your best interest and will do everything he can to please you. Every single thing he did exceeded my expectations! Never could I have imagined such appropriate design, not to mention the abundance of gorgeous fresh flowers. Our guests were amazed as well. We received countless complements saying that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Thank you Andy for all of your kindness and professionalism!

Profile Picture Pat, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Andy Beach. I had a very specific vision of what our reception would look like in my mind and he created perfection seamlessly!!! The floral and decor of our wedding made mouths drop! From 5ft tall floral centerpieces, exquisite crystal candelabras, to lush velvet linens and rose covered wedding cake, everything about his work is phenomenal. We've been told by many it was by far the best floral and decor they've ever seen at a wedding! We definitely chose to "splurge" on floral and decor with Andy but every penny spent was worth this AMAZING dream wedding and reception. I could not ask for anything better! It was so dreamy and romantic for the perfect fairytale wedding! He is the very best!!!

*I do not have my professional photos back yet, just a sneak peek. Many more photos to come!

Photo of Andy Beach & Co. in Atlanta, GA - 5ft tall floral centerpieces
Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Andy handled floral and design for our recent wedding at the Ritz Carlton on Lake Oconee and he did an absolutely beautiful job! Our guests raved that it was the most gorgeous tent they had ever seen. Andy was a pleasure to work with-super nice, very responsive and agreeable to changes/adjustments. The only possible "complaint" would be cost-it was expensive. But worth it for perfection!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews