2379 John Glenn Dr. Suite 103, Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number

About Andy Beach & Co.

Andy Beach & Co. is a full service event design and decor company that loves doing one thing and one thing only...creating exceptionally beautiful weddings for our clients.  We are always so honored to be a part of such a special time in your life!  We would love to work with you on your wedding!!

• Le Bam Studio
20110528Pam048021
ShanaGrossWeddingPictures003
FayardWedding12
Andy Beach & Co.

14 Reviews for Andy Beach & Co.

• Maryann

Maryann Michela · Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful decor

Andy and his team transformed our venue to something straight out of a magazine! I had very little clue what I wanted to do, but he and my wedding planner, Callie at We Tie the Knots, was able to take the bits and pieces I thought I wanted and created something beyond my wildest imagination. They created an amazing ambiance with a really fun, creative champagne wall. I highly recommend Andy and his team!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Pat · Married on 01/20/2018

I just can't say enough to thank Andy for the amazing job he did for my daughter's post wedding reception. Before complementing his artistry of design, I want to say that Andy has a character of integrity, generosity, and honesty. You can be assured that he is working for your best interest and will do everything he can to please you. Every single thing he did exceeded my expectations! Never could I have imagined such appropriate design, not to mention the abundance of gorgeous fresh flowers. Our guests were amazed as well. We received countless complements saying that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Thank you Andy for all of your kindness and professionalism!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough about Andy Beach. I had a very specific vision of what our reception would look like in my mind and he created perfection seamlessly!!! The floral and decor of our wedding made mouths drop! From 5ft tall floral centerpieces, exquisite crystal candelabras, to lush velvet linens and rose covered wedding cake, everything about his work is phenomenal. We've been told by many it was by far the best floral and decor they've ever seen at a wedding! We definitely chose to "splurge" on floral and decor with Andy but every penny spent was worth this AMAZING dream wedding and reception. I could not ask for anything better! It was so dreamy and romantic for the perfect fairytale wedding! He is the very best!!!

*I do not have my professional photos back yet, just a sneak peek. Many more photos to come!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Andy Beach & Co. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 2379 John Glenn Dr., Suite 103 Atlanta, 30341 See on map
    Location of (Andy Beach & Co.)