820 Canton Rd NE, Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number

About Carrie Joy Photography

I love people! One of the greatest joys in my life is getting to know people and serving them through photography. I love capturing the beauty, joy and emotion found in life’s special moments. And, I adore capturing emotion -- a groom's look when he's saying his vows, a tear in a father's eye as he's giving his daughter away, a bride's beaming smile as she slips into her wedding dress.

If you're looking for a wedding photographer to capture the moments surrounding a wedding day in a documentary way while also helping you relax and look your best in portraits, I'm your girl.

Wedding offerings begin at 5000. Feel free to reach out to me at carriejoy@carriejoyphotography.com and we'll put together a wedding collection that best meets your needs. I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

Follow Carrie Joy Photography on

79 Reviews for Carrie Joy Photography

• Bentlie

Bentlie Grice · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Simply the best!

Choosing Carrie Joy as my photographer was one of the best decisions I made in all of wedding planning! From the start, she was an absolute dream to work with. Responsive, professional, detail-oriented, and just SO kind! It's no secret that wedding planning is stressful, but adding a pandemic in the mix takes things to a whole new level. I can't describe how thankful I was to have a photographer that I knew was in my corner and would help me navigate any changes I had to make. I have no doubt that our wedding day wouldn't have gone as smoothly without her attention to detail, particularly regarding the photo timeline - I was continually amazed and beyond appreciative of her diligence over this in the weeks/months leading up to our day! We are IN LOVE with our timeless images. She captured the joy and emotion of every moment! I will forever sing Carrie Joy's praises and will recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Bentlie - I've adored working with you from our first conversation! Even with the craziness that 2020 brought with it, you have a been the picture of elegance and grace. Thank you for your kindness & the thoughtful way you have loved on all those around you! Capturing your wedding was such a honor, and one that I'll always treasure! Love you guys! Being your wedding photographer has been such a JOY! Much love & appreciation - Carrie Joy

Ryan Maury · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Everything I Wanted

Carrie did everything i asked for and more on this proposal! I had to setup getting my fiances family from South Carolina to Georgia for the proposal and on that day she got the family's number and helped them get there along with all that she had to do for setting things up for the big moment. I couldn't ask for more from Carrie! Her pictures were amazing and she also stayed with us and took pictures longer than i imagined! Thank you Carrie for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Ryan - Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you to capture such a sweet moment for you & Dani! And, I'm so glad that her family was able to travel down for the moment as well! What a joyful day it was! Thank you so much for trusting me to capture such a beautiful moment for you guys! I really enjoyed working with you! - Carrie Joy
  • Sierra

Sierra Manestar · Married on 10/05/2020

The best wedding decision I made

I am not someone who typically writes reviews, but I need to write one for Carrie Joy because she was a dream come true. From the start she was very professional and easy to work with. When Covid-19 threatened our wedding date, she was super supportive and flexible. Everything about planning a wedding during Covid was stressful and complicated, but Carrie Joy was on top of every update. She kept me on track, and she was the one vendor I knew I didn't have to worry about. Everything was planned to the 'T'. In the end we decided to keep our May date, and she made sure we followed all the GA guidelines and still had all the fabulous, meaningful pictures I could ask for. She is so fun to talk with, and very easy as a photographer to work with. She gives you all the posing direction you may need, so no need to worry about that.
    In the end, the pictures were everything and more than I could have wanted and we are 100% happy. She has my highest recommendation; I promise it is worth every penny.

Sent on 06/18/2020

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Sierra - You just made my day!! Thank you so much for your kind words! Capturing your wedding was such a joy, and I'm so glad we were able to celebrate your marriage in the middle of such a wild season! Sending the biggest virtual hugs your way - Carrie Joy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carrie Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5600
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

• Confection Perfection Wedding Cakes

Carrie Joy Photography is immensely talented and a joy to work with! We are always very impressed with the photos we receive!

• 12 South Band Wedding Bands

Carrie Joy Photography does great work! We were the band at a wedding they did, and they captured some really great shots of us and were able to capture the high energy and excitement of the event!

• Gold & Bloom Wedding Florists

I've worked with Carrie Joy on multiple projects, and she is always so wonderful to work with! Her photography style is unique and of a high quality. It is very clear that she loves photography, and is not afraid to take risks. Carrie Joy seems to always be practicing and finding new ways to improve her skill. It shows in the photos she produces!

• 820 Canton Rd NE Marietta, GA, 30060 See on map
    9:30 AM - 4 PM Monday - Thursday
    Location of (Carrie Joy Photography)