Carrie Joy Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,550 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,550 Most Popular Price

Carrie Joy Photography is rooted in the pursuit of capturing genuine emotion and celebrating love and family through timeless, beautiful art. With over a decade of experience and an eye for the small details that add up to big moments, Carrie Joy documents love with delight and heart.

Based in the Southeast US and serving couples worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,050

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,550

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Dijana
    Dijana P. Married on 11/06/2021

The most beautiful photos from an incredible photographer

To say that it was a pleasure working with Carrie is the understatement of the century! She made my husband and I both feel so relaxed while doing something that is so not natural for either of us. Her energy is infectious so amazing at what she does. I have had multiple friends who were so disappointed with their photographer and I am so glad that I got to work with Carrie. Our photos are simply perfect! I can't stop looking at them. Everyone loves them. They are beautiful, but still so natural and unposed. I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone over and over.

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Dijana - Thank you so much. You are such a joy! It's been such an honor getting to know you & capturing your love during this season. I felt a connection to your fun personality from our first conversation, and I loved witnessing how perfect you & Clark are for each other! Thank you for the honor of being your wedding photographer. Much love & appreciation - Carrie Joy
  • Lane
    Lane C. Married on 10/08/2021

Carrie joy is the absolute best

The BEST decision we made while planning our wedding was hiring Carrie Joy to take photos. I spent months and months looking at wedding photographers and was tired of the overly blown out look that so many do. I finally found Carrie Joy and knew from our first video call I wanted to work with her. Carrie Joy is such a joy to work with - she is so sweet and friendly and makes you feel like you've known her a long time. She is also incredibly organized - she even kept our wedding planner on track at times. As a Type A person, I felt so much better knowing Carrie Joy was "on it" and I could just sit back and trust her.

We have some strong personalities within our families and were nervous the day of that they would try and hijack the photos - Carrie Joy did an amazing job of working with us to develop a shot list of the photos we'd be taking we could share with family ahead of time to avoid this drama. She was the perfect mix of sweet but firm - always directing the photos and the groups and keeping us on track and making sure we got every photo we wanted.

We got a small gallery within a week and the rest of our photos within 6 weeks. We were OVER THE MOON with the results and everyone we've shared them with has raved over how great they are. It means so much to us to have such great photos to relive the memories.

You should absolutely book Carrie Joy for your wedding (or any other event). You absolutely will not regret it!

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Lane - It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you & Bryan this year. I really connected with you guys from our first conversation, but spending the weekend & capturing your wedding festivities in Charlottesville was icing on the cake. You two are wonderful humans and capturing your story was a Joy! From your gorgeous wedding at Pippin Hill to brunch at Farmington Country Club to bowling with friends & family, each event was thoughtful & beautiful and you guys were lovely & fun from start to finish. Thank you so much for the honor of being your wedding photographer! Much love & appreciation - Carrie Joy
    Julia A. Married on 08/21/2021

Carrie Joy is Simply the BEST!!!

Carrie Joy is an absolute joy to work with! She photographed our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. I could not recommend her enough for your wedding. Carrie Joy is very easy to work with, very organized, and responds to questions and requests very timely. She captured all of the moments I wanted photographed and more! Hire her now!!!! All of my friends and family raved about her and want to hire her for their future weddings!!!

Carrie Joy Photography's reply:

Julia - Thank you so much! It was such a delight capturing this season for you & James. I loved being able to photograph your gorgeous fall engagement session in the Highlands and the rehearsal dinner and wedding day were absolutely beautiful as well. Thank you for trusting me to capture your beautiful day! Much love & appreciation - Carrie Joy

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Confection Perfection Confection Perfection Wedding Cakes

Carrie Joy Photography is immensely talented and a joy to work with! We are always very impressed with the photos we receive!

12 South Band 12 South Band Wedding Bands

Carrie Joy Photography does great work! We were the band at a wedding they did, and they captured some really great shots of us and were able to capture the high energy and excitement of the event!

Gold & Bloom Gold & Bloom Wedding Florists

I've worked with Carrie Joy on multiple projects, and she is always so wonderful to work with! Her photography style is unique and of a high quality. It is very clear that she loves photography, and is not afraid to take risks. Carrie Joy seems to always be practicing and finding new ways to improve her skill. It shows in the photos she produces!

820 Canton Rd NE Marietta, GA, 30060

9:30 AM - 4 PM Monday - Thursday
Location of (Carrie Joy Photography)

Carrie Joy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carrie Joy Photography include in the starting price?

Carrie Joy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Carrie Joy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carrie Joy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Carrie Joy Photography offer?

Carrie Joy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Carrie Joy Photography offer?

Carrie Joy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carrie Joy Photography offer for wedding events?

Carrie Joy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Carrie Joy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carrie Joy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding