Chyna Darner Photography

Chyna Darner Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chyna Darner Photography

outside the box

Chyna is a Photojournalistic and artistic style wedding photographer who combines stylized fashion scenes with the free flow of photojournalism.  She strives to capture the day as the story unravels.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Chyna Darner Photography on

5 Reviews for Chyna Darner Photography

The photographs were amazing, I would highly recommend. My favorite part of the entire wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chyna shot our wedding in October and she was very flexible and did a great job. We got the photos back and they were great. Not only were they very creative, but she also was able to capture lots of fun moments. Chyna not only provided us with photos we loved, but also fit our budget and needs.

Profile Picture Alisa, 10/6/07, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew that I wanted Chyna Darner to shoot my wedding before I was even engaged! I had come across her website, and just knew I loved her style. After meeting her, everything else just fell into place. She was courteous, professional, and most important of all Patient! I had full trust in Chyna to make my wedding memories beautiful, and she accomplished that! I highly recommend her if you want a photographer who is self sufficient, knows exactly what they are doing, and gets the job done without a big production, after all its YOUR wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/9/07, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1331834636838 1073

Winter Wedding Discounts

$2,995.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Having a Winter or early Spring wedding? Weddings taking place December 1- April 15 qualify for a 10% discount. Price listed is for 6 hours coverage. Excludes holidays.
#WW74468ce1f66e80b9

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Chyna in a couple of photo shoots in the last 2 years. As a florist, it’s very important to me to have detailed pictures of my work and Chyna did a great job capturing every single detail of my work on both occasions. She is very artistic and thorough; she won’t stop shooting the same subject until she gets the best shot. She is very professional as well; she has all the fancy equipment to make the pictures look just right. After both photo shoots, Chyna sent me a link of the pictures allowing me to pick the pictures I wanted. The images were absolutely stunning and the fact that I was able to pick any picture I wanted was just icing on the cake. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her.

Chyna Darner is an experienced, talented photographer that you can count on to capture the most important moments on your wedding day. She is always punctual and reliable. Her photographs look like as if they popped out of a magazine, and your the model!

90 PROS I KNOW