Christopher Bell Photography

Christopher Bell Photography 3
Christopher Bell Photography 4
Christopher Bell Photography 5

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

From our engagement pictures to our wedding photography, we are truly overjoyed with Christopher Bell Photography. Chris and Rachel were an absolute joy to work with. They are very professional, but yet so easy to get along with. I felt as though I had known them for years. Their photojournalist approach really captured the moments throughout the day. We had a morning mass and evening reception, making for a long day. However, their energy was evident in all the pictures, no matter what time it was.

I highly recommend Christopher Bell Photography; it was the best decision we made for us to be able to remember our special day.

Christopher Bell Photography 6
    Christopher Bell Photography 12
    Christopher Bell Photography 13
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Celia · Married on 09/21/2013

Chris and Rachel from Christopher Bell Photography are truly amazing! We met them at a wedding show and loved them instantly! We loved their style, professionalism, and prices! From the first meeting, we absolutely loved them! We had such a great time shooting our engagement session, bridal portrait, and wedding! Chris and Rachel have amazing creative eyes to find the best lighting, locations, and creative ideas. They really made all of our shoots fun, exciting, and wonderful. Chris and Rachel are flexible and will make sure to do everything they can to make your wedding experience flawless. Their images are beautiful. My friends cannot stop complimenting their work and how amazing they made us look! I would absolutely recommend Christopher Bell Photography without hesitation and plan to have them take all of our portraits for special occasions!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Brittny · Married on 01/05/2013

Chris Bell Photography is awesome!He and his wife were the first and last photographers that I met face to face. Initial Meeting: Our first meeting was at a Starbucks and they were so welcoming, calm and knowledgeable. Also, they were not pushy or over zealous about their service but wanted to make sure that I came away from the meeting more comfortable with the process. Contract and Investment: Unlike some vendors, the contractual process was simple and easy to understand. I didn't have tons and tons of paper to read and sort through which was awesome! The pricing is not as expensive as other vendors but the quality is exceptional! Wedding Day: Chris and his wife were on time and professional the entire day! They truly work as a team (great to watch for inspiration for your marriage!) and are passionate about what they do. Not only did I feel at ease but my entire bridal party! When you see the finished product you will realize that he doesn't just capture pictures but moments!

Sent on 02/06/2013