1229 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number

About Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

I am a Hot Mama boudoir photographer located in the Heights in Houston, Texas. I truly believe that we, as women, are taught by society to not see ourselves as the amazing, beautiful people that we TRULY are! My goal in life is to change that! I specialize in helping women grow their confidence by rediscovering their beauty. Click here to visit my site at christinetremoulet.com to learn more about me and my work!

Follow Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography on

houstonhotmamaboudoir
houstonboudoirprivatesession
20110403AshleyJess1
Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography
Ashley & Jess's wedding, held at Tiny Boxwoods.
Ashley & Jess's wedding, held at Tiny Boxwoods.
CTP
529985101509007340861531610610743n
boudoirsessionhotelderek

22 Reviews for Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography

Maria · Married on 10/12/2012

I wanted to do something especial for my hubby to be and came accross doing a boudoir session. When I decided to go ahead and do it, I did some research. I saw that Christine was coming to New Orleans and saw her work and fell in love. I had to schedule my session with her, and so glad I did. I had so much fun! Christine was amazing to work with. She made it so effortless and fun. She made it a fun experience. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. She was great! The pictures came out amazing! I definitely recommend her. :) Thanks Christine!

Sent on 02/28/2013

EricaLynn · Married on 08/06/2011

You are a well-adjusted, easygoing, calm person. Your friends – of which you have many (yes, you actually have a real, personal friendship with each of your 1,494 Facebook friends) – all look to you as the strong one, the one who can handle anything with ease and grace, the one who looks at a challenging situation as a way to re-write the rules and kick its proverbial ass. And look at you! You found a partner who is as intelligent as is gorgeous; humble yet confident; and loves you in a way that would have had Elizabeth Barrett Browning rewriting every love poem she ever penned, as you have raised the bar in that regard. You decide it’s only natural to take one another’s hand in marriage and your well-adjusted, easygoing, calm self is now about to embark on the adventure known as wedding planning. Nothing you can’t handle, though, right?

You soon realize you are experiencing something you have never really felt before: you never were more wrong about anything in your entire life. Except, perhaps, that time you had the take-out sushi from the combination pizza-wings-Chinese-Japanese place attached to your freshman dorm. And similar to those lingering stomach pains and dizziness that ailed you for weeks after that fated drunken mistake so many years ago, you can’t seem to shake the uneasy feeling that’s been accompanying you with every call to every vendor, every trip to the bridal shop, and every revision of your guest list, of which you can’t help but notice is getting larger and larger by the millisecond.

Even the calmest of us can’t go through wedding planning without some sort of agony somewhere, because it’s just not designed that way. It’s likely the biggest party you’re ever going to have to plan, and all eyes are on you. And at the end of it, when the equipment is all put away and the tables are folded back up and the decorations are tossed, all that is left are your memories. It is no surprise that the choice of photographer is the most important decision you have to make, after the choice of partner of course. As someone not quite as calm as you are (I admire you, really I do!) I had more than my share of wedding-related stresses. Except in the photographer department. Having Christine Tremoulet do my destination wedding photography was nothing less than an incredible experience through and through. I cannot thank her enough.

Her pictures were absolutely beautiful, but beyond that, she is a master of her craft and was able to figure out the varying personalities of our guests and use that to create memorable scenes. When we looked through the photos, we were consistently stunned by how many things she captured that we had no idea she’d even seen. She was so attuned to everything around her and she did not miss a thing.

The final product was delivered to us in gorgeous packaging, which we were thrilled to share with our families. And most importantly, Christine was professional and easy to work with from the very first day she was hired. Destination weddings come with extra stresses and Christine was able to do it all and then some (including help me get my wedding dress on properly… talk about above and beyond!)

If you are having a destination wedding and you want creativity and professionalism and just the warmest, sweetest, and most talented photographer, look no further than Christine Tremoulet. You will be so happy, I promise.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Melinda · Married on 09/04/2010

There aren't enough words to describe Christine! She was absolutely worth every penny and I would highly recommend her to anyone who asked. From the first time I spoke with her to the last time I spoke with her (1 month ago & my wedding was in September of 2010) I immediately knew I found "the one" when it came to my photographer.

I can tell you from experience that as far as wedding photography & boudoir photography there isn't anyone better. For someone that isn't always comfortable in front of the camera (especially in a boudior setting!) she has a unique character that makes you feel like you are with your best friend hanging out.

My engagement, wedding & boudior session photos came out absolutely beautiful (and I'm not a size 2 try 18 and I felt sexy after looking at my boudior session). When you look at her pricing you think, surely I can find someone less expensive. Well guess what, you get what you pay for. Her prices are extremely reasonable for her amazing work!

IF you want the best, hire Christine Tremoulet! Oh, and I was a basket case the day of my wedding. Not even my mom & best friend could calm me down, as soon as Christine got there.... well let's say there were more smiles & calmed nerves. I don't know how she does it but I needed it!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Christine Tremoulet - Boudoir Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can provide some amazing quality linens for your valued clients!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Something Old Something New Wedding Designs
    Something Old Something New Wedding Designs Wedding Favors

Christine is such a talented photographer! Her work is stunning and she is a pleasure to work with! I highly recccommend her.

• 1229 Heights Blvd Houston, 77008 See on map
    7134019269 (Phone number)
    Available by appointment only.