Christine Pocratsky Photography

Christine Pocratsky Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christine Pocratsky Photography

Documenting Life and Love! Christine Pocratsky Photography is based out of Southwestern Pennsylvania.  We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pittsburgh, Pa, Morgantown, Wv, and Maryland.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

Follow Christine Pocratsky Photography on

20 Reviews for Christine Pocratsky Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

I used Christine for my destination wedding in western Maryland, so I booked her and did most of my communicating through email. It was very scary choosing vendors (in order to book the date) before I had a chance to meet them. But I couldn't have been happier or more comfortable with Christine! She was very easy to work with, especially through my many many questions and emails! I shared with her a list of photos that I wanted on my wedding day. She had the list with her on the wedding day and ensured she got every shot I wanted. It was a huge relief since my mind was so scattered that day!! She was organized and worked with everyone very well. Her photographs were beautiful and I got so many compliments! The final product presentation and quality was better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture User4703616, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Christine was a pleasure to work with. She was promote and communicated well. She had a gret blend of taking into account what I wanted and my style as well as adding in her own professional eye. She was calm and flexible, which was super helpful for a bride the day of the big event. I would highly recommend her and thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Profile Picture User3875617, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine is fabulous in every aspect of her photography. I would recommend her to anyone needing wondering photos you will cherish forever. I have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be happier with Christine and all she does with her photography skills

Profile Picture Casie, 10/12/13, 1 Review