Christine Pocratsky Photography

PA

20 Reviews for Christine Pocratsky Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

I used Christine for my destination wedding in western Maryland, so I booked her and did most of my communicating through email. It was very scary choosing vendors (in order to book the date) before I had a chance to meet them. But I couldn't have been happier or more comfortable with Christine! She was very easy to work with, especially through my many many questions and emails! I shared with her a list of photos that I wanted on my wedding day. She had the list with her on the wedding day and ensured she got every shot I wanted. It was a huge relief since my mind was so scattered that day!! She was organized and worked with everyone very well. Her photographs were beautiful and I got so many compliments! The final product presentation and quality was better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture User4703616, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Christine was a pleasure to work with. She was promote and communicated well. She had a gret blend of taking into account what I wanted and my style as well as adding in her own professional eye. She was calm and flexible, which was super helpful for a bride the day of the big event. I would highly recommend her and thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Profile Picture User3875617, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine is fabulous in every aspect of her photography. I would recommend her to anyone needing wondering photos you will cherish forever. I have gotten so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be happier with Christine and all she does with her photography skills

Profile Picture Casie, 10/12/13, 1 Review