25 W. Roy St. #310, Seattle, WA 98119 Map · Phone number

About Christine Meyers Design

I am a Designer and Couturier of one of a kind bridal garments. I specialize in creating the dress you can't find or never knew could exist. My process, based in my experience as a costume designer, is thouroughly collaborative, somewhat unconventional, but very personalized. Believe it or not, this is probably the most fun way to put together your bridal look!

Brides(or whoever) start out with a no pressure consultation where we chat about the needs of your particular wedding, the budget you have, and the timeline you feel most comfortable with. If all goes well, we agree on some parameters and we go forward.

I like to gather information about you- I think it is important for you to go try on dresses, take pictures and figure out what you do and do not like. I'll ask you to give me pictures, bring in your favorite clothes and tell me what you like about them, and tell me about the rest of your wedding plans. I'll do some sketching, we will look at fabrics, and before you know it, we will have a design and be ready to move into the mock-up phase.

We will try on a muslin mock-up, make adjustments, and have alot of conversations. Ultimately, we will make the perfect dress for you, and for your day!

Follow Christine Meyers Design on

anniemattgettingready5

1 Reviews for Christine Meyers Design

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2012

Chris designed and made my friend's wedding dress for her wedding, and it was so gorgeous and perfectly suited to her, that I asked Chris to do mine as well.

The entire experience was exceptional. Chris began with images of dresses I liked (not just wedding dresses) and a fun interview where she asked me detailed questions about myself and my style, etc. Then we met and she showed me many sketches of ideas, and I was able to point out elements of each that I liked or didn't like until we came up with a final sketch that was perfect. The next few months we met several more times to talk fabric, buy fabric, do fittings with the mock-up, etc. The final dress was gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned - and certainly not something I would have been able to find shopping at a traditional wedding dress store. Since it was literally made for me, it fit perfectly, not just in the standard places (like the waist) but all over - even the neckline was created to best show off my neckline. The stiching/making of the dress was exceptional and higher quality than the store-made dresses I had tried on. I was complimented on my dress throughout the wedding, and people still can't believe that I didn't pay thousands for it at a boutique store.

The process was fun, relaxed, and really creative. She is a complete professional, and absolutely knows what she's doing. The dress an exceptional value (no more expensive than a store-bought dress) but also well made and exactly what I wanted. I can't say enough good things about Chris and this experience, and would recommend her to anyone who wants the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Christine Meyers Design FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 25 W. Roy St. #310 Seattle, 98119 See on map