Christian Reyes Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Christian Reyes Photography is a wedding photography business based in Winston Salem, North Carolina that will capture unique moments while cheering you on from behind the camera. With professionalism, creativity and a knack for connecting with people, they will produce beautiful images while also becoming good friends with each couple.

Christian Reyes Photography prides themselves on making each person feel comfortable in front of the camera, ensuring that they are truly enjoying the experience. They use a natural, contemporary style to create high-quality images that showcase your awesome personality, connecting with you in a way that no other photographer could. These are the services provided in their wedding collections:

• Engagement session
  • High-res digital files
  • Second shooter
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Available for travel
  • Canvas and prints
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Brennan
    Brennan S. Getting married on 06/24/2022

Talented photographer with amazing customer service

met Christian about a year ago at a work function. She was kind and genuine which I really appreciate in people. About a year later, I decided to elope but the planning company I chose came with a photographer. I wanted Christian to photograph my elopement and was disappointed that it wouldn't happen. I knew I really wanted to work with Christian so I hired her for my after elopement/wedding session photos. I think it was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my elopement.

Christian alleviated any anxiety I had when it came to any questions or worries that arose. It was starting to look like the weather wasn't panning out. She promptly responded with a plan of action giving me choices that made the entire situation easier and painless. She even (online) scouted locations in the area, leaving me to enjoy my elopement and not have to worry about another thing I needed to plan.

Day of Christian made me feel beautiful. She complimented me and my husband, making us beam. He's usually very reserved in front of people. But her calming and accepting demeanor encouraged him to become himself and not be so camera shy.

Christian was so communicative throughout the entire post process. Letting me know at what stage she was in the editing process. When I say the photos came out better than I could have imagined it is and understatement. I love the colors and the authentic moments she was able to catch between me and my husband. I love my gallery so much I'll be redoing our ACTUAL wedding photos with her in the upcoming future.

If you're questioning if you should hire Christian, her value outweighs her cost 10 fold. Don't hesitate to hire her, I know I won't.
  • Humble
    Humble J. Getting married on 06/13/2022

Styled Shoot

Christian did an outstanding job on my styled shoot! I worked with her to select the venue based on her expert advice. She showed up early and even helped me to set-up and break-down the decor. My model felt extra special as Christian guided her with subtle words of encouragement. She was professional and extremely nice! I really enjoyed working with her and will do it again in a heart-beat!
  • Aaron
    Aaron M. Married on 10/30/2021

The most amazing wedding photographer in the area!!!

Christian was so incredible!! Would rank higher than 5 stars if I could. Everything was so simple with Christian. She got on a video call with us, was very professional and realistic, she was timely, and undoubtably talented with the camera of hers!I had the chance to see her work about a year and a half before our wedding because she shot my brother's wedding. I really wanted to have her capture our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Every single shot was perfect! She really took the time to get to know my wife and I, had a huge list of poses, was willing to venture out into the middle of nowhere, and ultimately captured some of the most incredible memories of our life! My entire family (in-laws included) are so excited to finally have all of the photos for their homes, and you can bet that we are too!!! We are so blessed that we were able to lock her in for our wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Lauren & Jonathan
    120 photos · 08/25/2018

Winston Salem Winston Salem, NC, 27103
9198898287
Location of (Christian Reyes Photography)
Winston Salem Winston Salem, NC, 27103 See on map

Christian Reyes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christian Reyes Photography include in the starting price?

Christian Reyes Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Christian Reyes Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christian Reyes Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Christian Reyes Photography offer?

Christian Reyes Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christian Reyes Photography offer?

Christian Reyes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Christian Reyes Photography offer for wedding events?

Christian Reyes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Christian Reyes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christian Reyes Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding