Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Christi Falls Photography

Photojournalism and fine art combined. Available for worldwide travel.

I am a photojournalist with a fashion and art background, so my style is documentary, but with an edge!   I'm always looking to capture the little moments and details that might otherwise be lost, but also make sure you look your best.

I believe your wedding portraits are among the most important aspects of your day (as well as something you'll enjoy forever!), and that's why I package them in the finest luxury handmade books available.  Packages start at 3500 with dual photographer coverage.  Custom packages are available.

Call me at 980-522-2933 to book your complimentary bridal consultation!

Christi@ChristiFallsPhotography.com

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)

I can not express how wonderful Christi is! My Fiance and I had always dreamed of getting married in the mountains but due to distance, this would never have been a possibility. Instead, we were blessed to have our beautiful engagement photos taken in Lineville falls, NC by Christi. Christi was continually helpful, creative and super sweet during our session and this continues even today! She went out of her way to wake up at the crack of dawn just to capture the stunning lighting for our photos. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful photos taken by a super sweet, professional, and genuine photographer. Thank you so much Christi for taking your time and thank you for all of your hard work to capture what Joe and I had always dreamed of! Our family and friends absolutely love them and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture brandy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
0.6

No. Don’t go to her we didn’t get our usb she promised us and she just ignored our attempts to contact us. We paid a lot of money for her services and did not receive what she promised. Hope she reads this becuase she doesn’t even work at where she was anymore so she ran away.

Profile Picture Davi, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married almost 6 months ago in Pawleys Island but due to rain on our wedding day, I wasn't able to get all of the photos I had in mind. After reaching out to Christi shortly after the wedding, we were able to put a plan in place and scheduled a day trip to Charleston to capture these beautiful images in a beautiful historic town! Christi is wonderful to work with and she has such a great eye for unique shots. I would highly recommend Christi Falls Photography and look forward to having Christi photograph us again in the future!

Profile Picture Khrissa, 5/9/15, 1 Review

Flush Mount
Negatives
2 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Its always a pleasure working with Christi, her eye for detail is impeccable. I know there will always be stunning images available for me to show off after the wedding or event! Always love working with this professional!

Always does beautiful work.

Chirsti is great to work with. Her easy style makes everyone love her.

I worked with Christi on a recent wedding at Rumbling Bald Resort. I had been waiting to find a "go to" photographer for Western NC and was hoping she would be the ONE! She was that and more!! She showed up early spent over an hour making sure she got photos of every detail the bride might ever want; before, she got down to taking photos of the brides and bridesmaids. She and her assistant were wonderful to work with, always where they needed to be and when! She kept taking photos all night long and never stopped even making sure she got the contact information of all the vendors involved to give them credit for their work! Christi will definitely be at the top of my preferred photographers list from now on for this area!!

AMAZING photographer. I have second shot for her and she is truly wonderful to work with. Patient and calm in all situations. Always willing to go the extra mile for her clients.

72 PROS I KNOW