272 Forest Lake Dr, Del Valle, TX 78617 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Christel Stuart

Dress Floofer. Groomsmen Wrangler. Storyteller.

I am an Austin-based wedding officiant ready and willing to share your story, whether it's an intimate elopement or 300 of your nearest and dearest! ​

You did it! You found me! I knew you would. You’ve found the love of your life… You’ve found your venue/florist/classical ukulele player/dove wrangler… NOW you need someone to MARRY YOU and here I am.

​Let me tell you a little about me. I left a 10 year career with AT&T to do what I do now. Officiating weddings has been the most fun, rewarding, exciting, and joyous “job” of my life. My first ceremony was my cousin’s wedding in Costa Rica in 2014 in front of a breathtaking waterfall. Our family was there… They cried, I cried. It was marvelous! ​

Cut to 5 years later and I have officiated hundreds of ceremonies in several states AND countries! I am happy to dress in costume, perform rituals like unity candles and knot-tying. I offer custom vows or read the ones you have prepared.

​When 2 people stand before me, they are filled with love and nerves and sometimes whiskey! I say some pretty words and ask some important questions and PRESTO-CHANGE-O they are MARRIED! So “changing lives” isn’t something I take lightly. Some people want a quick ceremony to “get it done” and some want the puffy marshmallow dress and the string quartet.

I respect all of those decisions. I want to complement your day. I want you and your guests to say, “That was a GREAT ceremony! She really captured the two of you and told your story beautifully!” ​

​I live in between Austin and Bastrop. I have lived in Texas almost my entire life. I am married to a terrific, patient, handsome man named Austin and have a stepdaughter, Riley, who impresses me daily with the young woman she is becoming. Austin left a 16+ year career with AT&T to pursue HIS dream, photography (his website is here if you want to check out his phenomenal work.) ​

Heck of a duo, right? We have a company where we offer officiating and photography, and photobooth services together. You can check us out at Hand Heart and Crown Weddings (ya know… in case you haven’t booked your photographer yet!)

​I would love to find out more about you and what your perfect wedding day looks like. I want to change your life and marry you to the love of your life in a field, under a tree, at an outdoor chapel, in a gorgeous venue, or even out of the country. My passport is current and I can always use more stamps in it!

Follow Christel Stuart on

Christel Stuart 7
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Tobon · Married on 05/17/2019

The Wildflower Barn

I can’t tell you how amazing Christel was. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. We got lucky to have found her so last minute. The day of the wedding she was very flexible and accommodating. I loved her personality and charisma. She was very helpful the day of our wedding with last minute details. Honestly she was amazing!!!!!

-Cynthia

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Christel helped us tell our story with ease and grace!

Christel was amazing! We wanted a non traditional, non religious wedding that truly reflected the love that we have for one another and she accomplished that with ease. She also added a touch of comedy and Harry Potter references when they were called for. We got nothing but good feedback from guests and she even matched the colors for pictures! She wasn't afraid to change our ceremony last minute in order to make it the best it could be and for that we will be forever grateful! Truly very happy that we chose Christel to tell our story!

Sent on 04/17/2019

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Angel Mountain Events
    Angel Mountain Events Banquet Halls

Christel Stuart is a wonderful wedding officiant. Christel connects with couples and it shows during the ceremony! We know that everything will run smoothly when she is officiating an event at our facility. We look forward to working with her a lot more in the future.

• Reverend Stacey Marries
    Reverend Stacey Marries Wedding Officiants

Reverend Christel Stuart is excited about making sure your ceremony is exactly what you have dreamed it could be. I've been very lucky to be her friend for nearly 15 years, and #ChangingLives is what she is truly PASSIONATE about. She has been a coach and guide to me in my endeavor to be an excellent officiant, as well. You would be hard pressed to find someone who is warmer, kinder, or more dedicated to making your service everything it should be!

• Austin Stuart Photography
    Austin Stuart Photography Wedding Photographers

Christel is the joining force between many couples. Her amazing smile & calming demeanor centers even the most nervous couples. Her spirit is delivered in her passion for love, companionship, and the beauty of matrimony. Austin Stuart Photography has partnered with Reverend Christel on many occasions and always is ready to capture her signature smile!

• 272 Forest Lake Dr Del Valle, TX, 78617 See on map