272 Forest Lake Dr, Del Valle, TX 78617 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 2

About Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant

Dress Floofer. Groomsmen Wrangler. Storyteller.

Hello lovers... you did it! The hunt is over! You found me! I knew you would. You’ve searched high and low, swiped left and right, endured blind dates and crappy coffee.

AND THEN... you finally landed on the love of your life…

You’ve also found your

• venue

• florist

• classical ukulele player

• dove handler

• taco truck

NOW you need someone to MARRY YOU and here I am.

​Obviously you have gathered that my name is Christel Stuart. Now, let me tell you a little about me. I left a 10 year career with AT&T to do what I do now. Officiating weddings has been the most fun, rewarding, exciting, and joyous “job” of my life. My first ceremony was my cousin’s wedding in Costa Rica in 2014 in front of a breathtaking waterfall.

Not a bad day at the office, am I right?

​Cut to today and I have officiated over 500 ceremonies in several states AND countries! I am happy to dress in costume, perform rituals like unity candles and knot-tying.

I offer custom vows or read the ones you have prepared.

​When 2 people stand before me, they are filled with love and nerves and sometimes whiskey! I say some pretty words and ask some important questions and PRESTO-CHANGE-O they are MARRIED! So “changing lives” isn’t something I take lightly. Some people want a quick ceremony to “get it done” and some want the puffy marshmallow dress and the string quartet.

I respect all of those decisions. Lately, I have seen that people want their friend to officiate their wedding. My goal is to be your Professional Friend. To capture the essence of the two of you while knowing where to stand, how to keep groomsmen sober-ish, and work with your other vendors. Officiating isn't only reading a beautiful script and asking for the "I do's". It's listening and learning about your love story so that you and your guests feel like we have known each other for years.

I live in between Austin and Bastrop. I have lived in Texas almost my entire life. I am married to a terrific, patient, handsome man named Austin and have a stepdaughter, Riley, who impresses me daily with the young woman she is becoming. Austin left a 16+ year career with AT&T to pursue HIS dream, photography. (www.austinstuartphotography.com)

Heck of a duo, right? We have a company where we offer officiating and photography, and photo booth services together. You can check us out at Hand Heart and Crown Weddings (www.handheartandcrownweddings.com)

(ya know… in case you haven’t booked your photographer yet!)

​I would love to find out more about you and what your perfect wedding day looks like. I want to change your life and marry you to the love of your life in a field, under a tree, at an outdoor chapel, in a gorgeous venue, or even out of the country. My passport is current and I can always use more stamps in it!

• Woman-owned
Follow Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant on

Other couples have also viewed

• Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht

Videos 2 Videos

132 Reviews for Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant

Lauren H. · Getting married on 09/20/2022

Heaven Sent

From the moment we met her, it was an instant connection. I love that she has such a bright, warm, loving personality. She is definitely a trooper as she had to literally hike to our destination! She made our ceremony magical and I would highly recommend working with her! We plan on having another ceremony for family and I would 10/10 ask her to officiate for us again!

Thank you for making our day so wonderful! You’re the best!

Sent on 05/13/2021

Kassie · Getting married on 01/23/2022

Excellent amazing sweet like how Mrs. Stuart took charge

Mrs. Stuart took charge and she was amazing at it our ceremony was amazing cause of her I definitely recommend Mrs. Stuart to anyone getting married

Sent on 06/12/2021

Joe S. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Helpful beyond imagination

When my wife and I decided to elope due to travel restrictions, Christel helped us in every aspect of our big day. We had no family present in person, but Christel treated us as family, and we felt relaxed and calm knowing she was there. We would recommend Christel to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MA
    TX
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Real Weddings

• Angel Mountain Events Banquet Halls

Christel Stuart is a wonderful wedding officiant. Christel connects with couples and it shows during the ceremony! We know that everything will run smoothly when she is officiating an event at our facility. We look forward to working with her a lot more in the future.

• Reverend Stacey Marries Wedding Officiants

Reverend Christel Stuart is excited about making sure your ceremony is exactly what you have dreamed it could be. I've been very lucky to be her friend for nearly 15 years, and #ChangingLives is what she is truly PASSIONATE about. She has been a coach and guide to me in my endeavor to be an excellent officiant, as well. You would be hard pressed to find someone who is warmer, kinder, or more dedicated to making your service everything it should be!

• Austin Stuart Photography Wedding Photographers

Christel is the joining force between many couples. Her amazing smile & calming demeanor centers even the most nervous couples. Her spirit is delivered in her passion for love, companionship, and the beauty of matrimony. Austin Stuart Photography has partnered with Reverend Christel on many occasions and always is ready to capture her signature smile!

• 272 Forest Lake Dr Del Valle, TX, 78617 See on map
    Location of (Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant)
  • 1100 S Congress Austin, TX, 78704 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Christel Stuart - Wedding Officiant)