Austin, TX 78750 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev. Josh Robinson

My name is Pastor Josh, and I am the Senior Pastor at Hope Presbyterian Church in Austin, Texas. We would love to have you join us in worship on Sundays. We have an 8:15 and 11:00 worship service (September-May) and 10 am (June-August). You can discover more about our church by visiting

I take marriage and worship very seriously. Marriage is a life-long commitment to each other in God's name. I believe that marriage is ordained by God, celebrated by the Church and that marriage is a covenant between two people, the Church, and God. So, I promise you that we will have fun exploring the various depths of God's purposes for Christian marriage.

Since marriage is a binding and lasting covenant, I offer counseling regarding your Christian commitment and responsibility to one another, to God, and to the community. during the course of the preparation, we planning the service and in examining its meaning as a service of worship. To prepare for marriage, I recommend we have six 1-hour premarital sessions to discuss what I like to call “The 4 F's” among other things. The 4 F's are Faith, Finances, Family and Friends. We will explore these topics together. Are talks will give you the gift of lovingly challenging each other in the areas where you disagree and joyfully celebrate the areas where you agree. One of the six sessions, we will actually plan the worship service together and talk through the various pieces, etc.

The marriage license and certificate should be left with the pastor no later than two weeks before the rehearsal. You will be presented with your completed certificate after the wedding.

Follow Rev. Josh Robinson on

robinson joshua 14
60265646684387997831581365472n

1 Reviews for Rev. Josh Robinson

Megan · Married on 12/27/2009

Hope is a beautiful church, and the people are warm and kind. The wedding coordinators were extremely helpful and went through all the details with us and got our opinions on everything.

Sent on 01/14/2010

Rev. Josh Robinson Pricing

Rev. Josh Robinson Price Rates

Rev. Josh Robinson FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Presbyterian