Christel Stuart Reviews

122 | Del Valle, TX

122 Reviews for Christel Stuart

Harrell Mccaslin · Getting married on 03/21/2021

Incredibly Great!

What can I say, no words will do justice describing Christel, but I will try. Christel made our wedding the happiest day of our lives, and trust me it was no easy task. Our wedding day was March 21st right as COVID hit the hardest. We couldn’t have the wedding we wanted, but Christel came through like a champ! I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I met Christel at my son’s wedding and really got to know her at my daughters wedding, that’s when I knew that she was going to do our wedding. If you want someone who will truly care about your wedding ceremony, the Bride, Groom, Brides Maids, Groomsmen, Mom and Dad for both Bride and Groom and all the family, you want Christel! THANK YOU CHRISTEL! We love you and you will always have a very special place in our hearts!

Blair Owens · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful officiant!

Christel is wonderful. She is so kind. Our ceremony was beautiful, and she made sure to meet with us before hand to go over everything so we knew what to expect and we’re comfortable. Highly recommend her !

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Chelsea & Jared

Chelsea & Jared Autrey · Married on 10/31/2020

There is no such thing as a boring, dull wedding when you work with Christel, the officiant with personality who personalizes your wedding to a tee!

We loved having Christel as our officiant! We spoke with a number of officiants and Christel stood out to us with her bright personality and her options to customize and personalize our ceremony. She gave us a number of ceremony structures to choose from, and we were able to mix and match what resonated most with us as well as add in a wine boxing ceremony and share our own personal vows. She also asked that we write a letter to her on why we want to marry our partner, and she used some of the quotes from our letters in our ceremony to personalize our ceremony even further!

She was great about checking in to see if we needed anything in the process and to reminding us of any deadlines. As COVID-19 became more serious in the states and restrictions were placed on gatherings, we started re-evaluating our wedding plans as our original date was 6/6/2020. Ultimately, we decided to still get married on our date with only immediate family present and reschedule our big celebration to a later, safer date for the rest of our family and friends to join us. It was a tough decision that not only affected us but also our vendors. Christel was so accommodating and encouraging through our replanning and rescheduling. She didn’t hesitate a second when we asked if she would still marry us on our original day and also agreed to officiate what will now be a vow renewal at our rescheduled wedding celebration.

On wedding day, Christel made sure to give us a rundown of ceremony flow since we didn’t do a rehearsal and helped get family organized beforehand. She cracked jokes and made us feel at ease as we got ready to walk down the aisle. She perfectly balanced the tone during the ceremony, making for moments of laughter as well as moments of happy tears. She took care of mailing our marriage license off for us which was so helpful. We loved working with Christel and are looking forward to spending another day with her whenever we do our ceremony again for the rest of our friends and family!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Michelle Summerfield · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent and FUN!

Christel officiated our wedding on 9/26/2020 and she was excellent! Leading up to the big day she let us know what to expect and we felt well prepared. Christel is so easy to talk with and beautifully merged our personalities to create our ceremony. She kept things light hearted, upbeat and full of life. I highly recommend Christel! She is awesome and you’ll probably want to be bffs afterward!

J+J · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing, Responsive, and sweet!

You’re probably looking at all your options right now and you have came across this wedding officiant. As you scroll through the reviews you come across this one and yes, this is the sign, SHE IS THE ONE! You wont regret your decision, she made our ceremony one to remember!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Katelyn Shaak · Married on 03/14/2020

Great experience!

Christel was super easy to work with and very professional! She’s to the point and working with her was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Sheikiaa

Sheikiaa · Married on 03/01/2020

Lasting experience and impression

Christel was super sweet amazing she genuinely cares about you it was such a pleasure working with her she was flexible and her responsiveness was prompt and thorough , christel thank you so much for everything I am still married I still believe and I am forever greatful for her

Jennifer Amato · Married on 11/28/2019

Amazing officiant!

Short and sweet service, and even funny at times, Christel has your needs in mind. She was such a delight, with confidence and charisma, and knew exactly when to calm nerves or celebrate! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Katie

Katie Boyer · Married on 11/23/2019

Queen of Awesome

Christel fit in with our friends & family seamlessly, and it felt like we were having an old friend marry us! The ceremony was beautifully done, & all of our guests raved about her and the ceremony script. She was very easy to work with during the wedding planning process, and she even sent in our marriage license for us. We absolutely adore her and would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Samantha Mcguire · Married on 11/16/2019

Christel is THE 👏🏻 BEST 👏🏻

Christel was the BEST. Loved how she was able to coordinate my gang of bridesmaids and groomsmen like it was no problem to get us down the aisle so beautifully!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Senia Urrea · Married on 11/02/2019

More than just an officiant

Christel helped coordinate the whole ceremony during our rehearsal. She was efficient, professional, and funny. Thank you Christel for being there for us!

-Michael and Senia Urrea

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Yazmin

Yazmin Nava-Salinas · Married on 10/19/2019

Christel is the best!!

Christel made me and my now wife feel at ease! She was very straight forward which we needed!! She was just amazing!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Tori

Victoria Finlayson · Married on 10/12/2019

Great personality and spunk!

We decided very quickly after the first time we met with Christel that she was the right officiant for us. She has a bright and colorful personality that easily commands an audience. She helped us create and personalize the ceremony to make it unique for us. It turned out so perfect! If you want a laid back officiant that is also full of personality and knows what she is doing, this is your gal!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Russell

Russell Davis · Married on 10/11/2019

Customized service with wow moments

There is no question on who to use for an officiant here in Austin and the surrounding area. I work in the wedding industry and see a lot of officiants, and when I got engaged, I didn’t contact anyone except her. Her personality is magnetic and you feel so comfortable around her instantly. I knew I would be nervous in those moments and her up there with me would make the world of difference. After booking, she sends you about 9 different vow options to choose from and you can customize and pick parts from different ones. It helped me as I had no clue what I wanted her to say. I customized some parts and asked her if she could include my fiance’s son in some of it, saying we are becoming a family, not just husband and wife. On the day of the wedding, we both said “I do” and then she asked his son if he would take me as his bonus mom and he said “I do.” That was not planned out and melted my heart and I couldn’t stop smiling! She is so flexible and accommodating as well. I asked her if Mark could announce us for the first time as husband and wife. She was so good with him and he felt confident coming up there and speaking from the stage where she was at. And this is silly but super important, when she is saying you can kiss the bride, she moves out of the way so she is not in all of your photos! Bonus information on her company- her husband has a photography business and they do specialize in elopement style weddings as well so it is great if you want to get a photographer and officiant in one stop!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Christel Stuart's reply:

I knew the “bonus mom” bit would get you. As a Bonus Mom myself, it was super important for me to include it. I adore all 3 of you Davises!!!
  • Noodle

Vanessa · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing Officiant

Christel is a fantastic officiant. Very responsive, fun, and outgoing. She was very direct and did great with all our specific events and readings for the ceremony. We are so very happy we had her to officiate our special day!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Parker Foster · Married on 10/05/2019

You must ask her to officiate your wedding.

I couldn’t imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding. Even though the amount of time we spent with Christel was relatively short, she is someone my wife and I consider a part of our new family. She melds, very well, not only the relationship you are trying to start, but also how you view the day of. Christel is responsive and adaptive to what you want from your wedding day. If you’ve read my review thus far I’m assuming you’ve reached out already.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Christel Stuart's reply:

I’m pretty sure you’re stuck with me for life! Next time you’re in town, Crown and Anchor for sure!!!! #palsforever
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and excellent to work with.

Christel was very professional, always made sure the ceremony would go according to plan from the time of our practice rehearsal until the very end with our ceremony. She was fun to work with and cared about every aspect of the process. We of course were naturally nervous as anyone would on their wedding day. She helped calm our nerves and was super helpful with all of our questions. We truly believe Christel is a wonderful person to work with and we recommend her for your ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kate Thompson · Married on 09/19/2019

Christel is the bomb.com!

Choosing the right wedding officiant was very important to us. We wanted someone that we enjoyed speaking with and felt a strong connection with. Christel went above and beyond to achieve a meaningful connection with us, and we had a blast along the way! There are a couple of extra steps that Christel includes in her officiant package which helps make your special day especially special. Our wedding guests commented that it was the best ceremony they had ever heard. Christel even had one more surprise up her sleeve- I couldn't afford a videographer for the wedding and forgot to have someone video the ceremony. I thought the words we exchanged were gone forever.... until a beautifully printed manuscript arrived, funny jokes and stories included! If you have the chance, book Christel. She will be a valued part of your wedding team and you'll wish she was your best friend.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Oh Kate,
    Don’t make me cry again!!!!
    May you always gaze at John with the same love as you did on your wedding day!
    All the best,
    Christel

Bryan Smith · Married on 09/14/2019

Christel is amazing!

Christel was the best. We couldn’t have had anyone better do our ceremony. It was meant to be that we found Christel and were able to have her do our ceremony. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Christel Stuart's reply:

The Fates are funny that way! I am so glad that we were all in the right place at the right time! I wish you and Lindsay all the best!!!

John Pullen · Married on 09/01/2019

Christel is amazing. You don't have to look further.

We shopped around for several wedding officiants and decided to meet up with Christel. One of the best decisions about our wedding. She already new many of the vendors participating in our wedding which made coordinating everything super easy. She was easy to contact, very very very kind and helped us develop a wedding ceremony suited to us. She even included a few inside jokes only a select few people would get, but the rest of the audience would find endearing. She was fantastic throughout the entire planning and ceremony. Don't look further! This is the lady you want at your wedding.

FYI, we had a non-religious wedding. She has several ceremony packages to choose from. You can pick from a variety of pre-made ceremonies, combine certain aspects of between them, or construct your own. We chose own of hers but included some outside poems and other tidbits.

She's amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Christel Stuart's reply:

I hope you and Kate remain each other’s Jim and Pam, Dwight and Angela Michael and Holly, and have a hundred years of joy-filled tomorrows!!!
  • Fram

Fram Haveliwala · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Wedding Storyteller

If you want an incredible wedding experience and a storyteller who will engage the crowd, BOOK YOUR WEDDING WITH CHRISTEL. From the moment we met her, we knew she would be exceptional. From her contagious personality, to her experience in officiating weddings, and her ability to engage the audience... we knew we were in good hands. So thankful we found her!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Adrienne · Married on 08/13/2019

Great officiant!

Christel was an amazing officiant. All of our guests loved her! She was very professional and provided a great ceremony.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jamee

Jamee Miller · Married on 06/22/2019

Lighthearted and Sincere

We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and Christel nailed it! Not only was the ceremony a little humorous, but she also really tugged on our heart strings! We are kind of shy people and were a little worried about being in front of people, even if they are friends and family, but Christel definitely made us feel comfortable and we cant thank her enough for that. I would recommend Christel a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Tobon · Married on 05/17/2019

The Wildflower Barn

I can’t tell you how amazing Christel was. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. We got lucky to have found her so last minute. The day of the wedding she was very flexible and accommodating. I loved her personality and charisma. She was very helpful the day of our wedding with last minute details. Honestly she was amazing!!!!!

-Cynthia

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Christel helped us tell our story with ease and grace!

Christel was amazing! We wanted a non traditional, non religious wedding that truly reflected the love that we have for one another and she accomplished that with ease. She also added a touch of comedy and Harry Potter references when they were called for. We got nothing but good feedback from guests and she even matched the colors for pictures! She wasn't afraid to change our ceremony last minute in order to make it the best it could be and for that we will be forever grateful! Truly very happy that we chose Christel to tell our story!

Sent on 04/17/2019