231 Ridgewood Road, Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number

About Chris Hensel Wedding Photography

Thanks for taking a look at my work and considering me for your wedding. I have been photographing weddings in Philadelphia for more than 15 years and I love it. There is nothing more exciting then spending the day looking for great photographs for my clients. Take a look around and be sure to visit my website. I would love to discuss your wedding with you so give me a call or shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks again.

terrystefan 0465
jenrush 0757
558a00cb681eedd5 1420308618775 laurajosh 0323

25 Reviews for Chris Hensel Wedding Photography

Experience counts! That was clear the moment Chris began shooting our engagement photos. I'm not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, but Chris's patience and humor had me quickly at ease. He captured the spirit of the city and the essence of our emotions and we're still thrilled every time we look at the photos from our day.
    We were relieved to have Chris's calm professionalism on hand the day of the wedding, too. He was infinitely patient with nervous bridesmaids and cranky uncles. He was able to articulate and deftly orchestrate and still listen to what we had to say. I don't think he ever stopped shooting but he did it unobtrusively and it was so much fun to see the little moments of the big day, the moments we missed while bride and grooming. Our guests were charmed.
    Ultimately, we were left with a brilliant record of our engagement and wedding. Authentic photos taken with genuine care and talent by a photographer we can't wait to use again! Thank you Chris.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Chris Hensel Wedding Photography! He was communicative, professional, and provided us with more than 2,000 outstanding photos. From the first time we met with him, throughout our wedding process, and until the final stages of our wedding album he treated us like we were his only clients. Even after our wedding day was over he made our photographs and album a priority.
    He is a truly talented photographer and can make people at ease in front of his camera. His quick eye and fun personality made us feel infinitely more comfortable on our engagement shoot - and gave us hundreds of great photographs. By the time our wedding day came we were both so comfortable with him. He even knows how to get awkward kids and family members to smile!
    His presence the day of the wedding was noninvasive, however he captured every moment of the day beautifully. The getting ready photographs were perfect - and his presence was hardly noticed. He captured every photo we could have possibly wanted on that day.
    My favorite thing about working with Chris Hensel Wedding Photography is that aside from a digital copy of each finished photo - you also get an authentic copy of each and every (good) photograph he took. We have 5 boxes of incredible photographs from that day - and the most difficult decision that I've had to make while working with him was trying to select a few dozen for an album - it's been so hard to narrow down!
    My husband and I were more than happy with Chris. He is professional, communicative, personable, and above all else he's undeniably talented and genuine. Thank you Chris for recording our memories this day in a beautiful and unforgettable way.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Chris was fabulous! We booked him for ten hours on our wedding day and not once did he seem to get in anyone's one or being intrusive. His style of photography was evident from the candid pictures in his sample album that he showed us prior to the wedding--there wasn't one photo that I didn't like. At our reception, he definitely made sure to be in the right spot at the right time, which probably isn't tough with his stature, but you could barely tell he was there. I would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or really any other photography event.

Sent on 09/04/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chris Hensel Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 231 Ridgewood Road Media, 19063 See on map