Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chris Chow Photography

"Chris Chow Photography's creativity and professionalism will make your day magical and memorable. "

Chris Chow Photography is based in Bay Areas to Sacramento.

We specialize in wedding, engagement, and portrait photography.

Please feel free to visit our brand new web site in 2011!

Follow Chris Chow Photography on

7 Reviews for Chris Chow Photography

annie · Married on 09/17/2010

Chris Chow is talented, patient and professional. We would like to shoot with him on our big day, and we love the photos which are very elegant and touching.

John · Married on 08/21/2010

Dear Chris,
    Fanny and I sincerely want to thank you so much for the amazing photos that you took for our family. Each one is very awesome! It not only reflects your professionalism but also the most important your passion toward photograph to make the pictures to be best you can. No matter from the preparation, settings, and whole process of capturing the image, you are always so dedicated! Specially, it was not easy to find the best timing and position of taking picture with Jayden. But you are so patient to position yourself and wait for the best moment to take the shot. Fanny and I are very enjoy those pictures. Hopefully, we can have more your "masterpieces" in the future! Very Thank You!
    John & Fanny

mel · Married on 05/29/2010

Chris is a very professional photography. We enjoyed our photo shooting session a lot
    Chris is helpful, he answers my question in a professional and timely manner. We have high quality pictures and I am 100% satificed
    I highly recommended Chris to everyone.

Award