206 Barker St, Ridley Park, PA 19078 Map · Phone number

26 Reviews for Chico's Vibe

• Regina

Regina Burns · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Band!

Chico’s Vibe was absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a more enjoyable and talented band at our wedding reception! Every time I told someone that Chico’s Vibe was going to play at our wedding, they were overjoyed because they had heard them play before and they are just that good! They know exactly what to play and when to play it. They know how to interact with the crowd and get the party started! We told them that we wanted everyone up and dancing all night long and that is exactly what they did. They played music for all age groups and made sure that my husband and I heard the songs that we had requested. At one point, the musicians came onto the dance floor with their instruments and danced with us. They are such a talented, professional, and fun group of musicians and singers. Chico’s Vibe truly made our wedding reception very memorable and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/14/2018

Chico's Vibe played at my wedding reception on April 14th and I seriously could not have asked for a better band for my wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor ALL night long and played all types of music. The band let people sing on the stage with them and were so awesome. I highly recommend them if you would like an awesome band for your wedding. They are the best!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mary · Married on 03/17/2018

Chico’s Vibe was absolutely amazing! They are 100% accomodating and do what they can to make your day the best ever! They learned songs for us to make it even more personal! Everyone at the wedding was raving about them. I would not have done it any other way. Chico’s really knows how to get a crowd moving!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Real Weddings

• Phoenixville Foundry
    Phoenixville Foundry Historic Weddings

An outstanding choice for any event, this group has true showmanship on top of great sound. They bring the full sound of a 10 piece band for dancing but also play a perfect cocktail set with saxophone and guitar. With fun features throughout their performance they are sure to wow guests from start to finish.

• Robert Dean Photo Arts
    Robert Dean Photo Arts Wedding Photographers

Chico's Vibe is a great rockin' band that will really give your reception or dinner event a shift into high gear! Total showmen that always enjoy their gigs, I've had the pleasure to be photographer for a number of weddings and one dinner (Fire Company), and they never dissapoint! You can catch them at many events in this area...they even have roots in Havertown too (my place of business). I can highly recommend them.

• 206 Barker St Ridley Park, 19078 See on map