1800 W. Melrose St., Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Chicago Bridal Hair And Makeup

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

Joni and Brittany were amazing. Joni worked with me on my hair and makeup back in June, then did and even more amazing job for my September 1st wedding. Airbrush makeup is the way to go. My bridesmaids looked fantastic and their updos were gorgeous iterations of my own.
    I would highly recommend CBHM and specifically, Joni!

Erica · Married on 10/07/2011

I was a little scared to get my make up done since I've had horrible experiences in the past but Holly was amazing! After the trial, I knew I had to book with her. Holly is professional, friendly and responds quick to emails. She made me feel at ease on the wedding day and is a lot of fun! Holly made me feel so beautiful on that day, I couldn't have been happier on how my make up turned out. It was my mom's first time with professional make up and she loved it! My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. I loved everything about everyone's make up that Holly did! I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

Ann · Married on 07/08/2011

I highly recommend booking with Holly at Chicago Bridal Hair and makeup. My wedding was in July and I LOVED my hair and makeup (which btw lasted all nite and into the morning). I had my trial in March and the air brush makeup is wonderful. After the trial i knew i had to book with holly. She listens to what your vision is for the day and makes helpful suggestions to make you look amazing in person and in photos. She is very professional and ensures you look your best for the big day. I seriously never have felt more beautiful. Aside from making me look wonderful for my wedding she is super sweet and kept me calm in all the morning wedding chaos.

Award