CHYLARTISTRY Makeup and Hair

Chicago, IL View map

CHYLArtistry Makeup and Hair is an on-location beauty service. The makeup artist and hairstylist, Chyla Camacho has been in the beauty industry going on her 11th year and has been doing bridal makeup and hair since 2005. She has serviced all of Chicagoland and Suburbs as well Germany, France and Finland.

Chyla received her cosmetology license from Pivot Point International Academy in Evanston, Chicago. She has worked as a makeup artist for numerous cosmetic lines such as MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, and Shiseido. While living in Germany for a few years, she has worked with many photographers and models and was able to travel around Europe doing what she loves. Chyla is now back in Chicago and excited to continue her passion in makeup and hair and hopes to serve many beautiful brides for their big day.

Your wedding is one of the most photographed days of your life. With Chyla's expertise in beauty in front of the camera, she will always do what is best for your big day. Only using the best products and tools in the industry, Chyla makes sure that your dream bridal look comes to life.

Have a large bridal party and need to be ready early? No problem, Chyla works with other talented makeup artists and hairstylists for large bridal parties.

Aside from being a beauty artist, Chyla is married and a mother of two amazing little girls.

To see her her full portfolio, visit www.chylartistry.com and book your trial today!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• m.wong1214
    Mandy W. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfect Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist for Asian Clients !

If you are Asian, look no further - Chyla is who you want to hire! She is very experienced with Asian makeup so that is one less thing for you to worry about. You can see that in her work on instagram. Chyla was fun and amazing to work with! I came in with pictures of what I wanted done. She was able to deliver what I wanted to my face and hair. She brought out the best features of my face. My eyebrows were on point! My face was legit waterproof. The curls on my hair were extraordinarily clean! I have bacne scars and she was able to cover that up with minimal makeup - it was as if those scars were never there. I felt perfect! I have never ever been so happy and satisfied with my face and hair! My pictures would not come out amazing if it wasn't for Chyla! Her rates are very, very reasonable! Highly recommend Chyla! She is the best decision of my life. She will be your best decision too! Thank you so much Chyla!
    Robert A. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing team for a large group of girls!

Chyla and her team were AMAZING! We had a huge group to get through and they handled it perfectly. We had 14 people who needed their makeup done and Chyla and her two other artists managed it super professionally and efficiently. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and was very happy with how their makeup turned out.

I had my makeup done by Chyla and it was perfect. She was super meticulous to take notes of every product used during my trial so that my makeup would turn out exactly how I wanted it on my wedding day. During the trial and on our wedding day, she was very receptive to any feedback and made sure I was happy. She used top of the line products and was super sanitary and wiped and cleaned everything before and after use.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Chyla and her team for your wedding!
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 08/31/2019

The perfect look!

I booked Chyla after I had already done a trial with a different MUA, so I had a basis of comparison. I would absolutely recommend Chyla to anyone. I came in for a hair & make-up trial, and kept in contact with her during the months leading up to the wedding with different ideas that I had, since I had not yet decided on my hair look. My bridal party services were for 4 women, including myself. The day of the wedding, CHYLA WAS A ROCKSTAR. She (alone) did all our hair & make-up and kept us 100% on time. Chyla takes everything step-by-step, checking in to make sure you are happy with the direction that the look is going (she starts natural but can go dramatic if you'd like). Chyla was also aware of how things would photograph & had me take a test picture with my photographer to check on the blush - we put a bit more on & it made a huge difference (what a pro!). She completely nailed my hair look, even though we had not practiced that 'do in the trial. The hair & make-up lasted all day. So happy that I found Chyla!

CHYLARTISTRY Makeup and Hair's reply:

Thank you Yvette! I had so much fun with you and your bridal party. Congratulations and thank you again for trusting me on your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Chicago, IL, 60660
Location of (CHYLARTISTRY Makeup and Hair)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding