Jenessa Blaine

Chicago, Illinois View map Visit website

Jenessa Blaine LLC features Jenessa who is a renowned makeup artists in Chicago, Illinois. She creates romantic and exquisite bridal looks. With a firm belief that you should look as gorgeous on the outside as you are on the inside, Jenessa and her multiple stylists specialize in enhancing your natural features while showcasing your distinct style. If you want personalized customer service and a breathtaking look for your wedding, then Jenessa Blaine LLC is ideal for your wedding hair and makeup.

Experience
Jenessa Blaine has spent over a decade honing her skills as a makeup artist. Aside from becoming a certified makeup artist, she trained and learned from some of the most prestigious brands, people, and companies in the business. She founded Jenessa Blaine LLC in 2010.

Jenessa Blaine LLC enjoys creating the look you’ve been dreaming of since you started planning your wedding. With this in mind, Jenessa conducts makeup trials to make sure your bridal makeup is perfect for your wedding day. As part of her group services, she offers makeup for your wedding party as well as group discounts for up to 15 people. On the day of your wedding, she will come to your location and deliver the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Natural makeup

*Upon request Hair Stylists referalls available.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Salon
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Rachel
    Rachel L. Getting married on 06/10/2022

So easy to work with!

I just had my makeup trial with Jenessa for my wedding, which is only a month away. She did such a great job listening to me and giving me a natural look, which is usually a struggle for wedding artists, in my experience. I don't know what products she used or if it had anything to do with her technique, but a nice little bike ride and a power nap later and this makeup still looks fresh! When I told her I hadn't locked down anyone for my hair yet, she went to work immediately contacting her hairstylists and messaged me when she found someone that was available for my date (again, only a month away). She's been incredibly responsive and easy to work with so far - I'm very excited to work with her on my big day!
    Alexis E. Married on 10/03/2021

Loved her work!

Jenessa was easy to work with and made the entire bridal party look stunning. She also brought an excellent hair stylist with her.
    Lauren Married on 08/07/2021

Jenessa is 10/10

Jenessa was so wonderful to work with and did such a beautiful job with our makeup. My bridesmaids and I all have very different styles when it comes to makeup and Jenessa did an amazing job catering to each of us, while also making us look beautiful together in group photos. I would recommend her to any bride! She works quickly and we had so much fun with her and the hair stylist she chose, Danielle. Both wonderful and made the day stress-free and enjoyable for me, bridesmaids, & moms! Don’t look any further - she’s your gal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Jenessa Rifkind
Jenessa Rifkind
Owner/ Lead Artist

From a very young age it was obvious I had a natural gift for doing makeup. It was only after graduating from Columbia College with a degree in Fashion Retail Management that I began to realize makeup artistry was truly my calling. I went back to school at Makeup First School of Makeup Artistry in Chicago in 2010 and later honed my skills at MAC.

Makeup is my passion and I love to work with all different types of people. There is nothing better than to make woman feel beautiful on their most joyous occasions.

In my free time I love spending time with my husband, three pomeranian babies (Peaches, Oreo and Pepper). working out and traveling the world.

20 W Hubbard St Floor 3W, Floor 3W Chicago, Illinois, 60654
Location of (Jenessa Blaine)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding