23 Reviews for Jenessa Blaine LLC

Multi. Stylists (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
23 Jenessa Blaine LLC Reviews

Jenessa came in and did the makeup for my staff a few weeks ago for our corporate photos. She did a really fantastic job. All of the photos turned out great, there was no blemishes or shiny parts on foreheads etc. I highly recommended her services. She was friendly and quite efficient! She also did my cousin's wedding and did a great job so totally recommend

Profile Picture Sean, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa was a joy to work with during my wedding makeup trial session and on the big day. On the wedding day, she arrived early, set-up her products and got to work with ease and efficiency. It made for a no-stress situation for me. Jenessa knows what looks best on each person. She gave everyone a glamorous look without overdoing it. Everyone felt beautiful and looked stunning. I'll definitely work with Jenessa for other future occasions.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa was remarkable and I'm so glad she was our make up artist for our wedding! We hired her to do my make up for our engagement pictures and it was such a great job we ended up hiring her for the big day too. She is personable and easy to work with. She does a high quality job and she is also quick, without being rushed. For my wedding day, I had 12 total people that needed make up done. Jenessa was able to find another stylist to help out to ensure we got everyone done without feeling rushed. We all felt amazing and Jenessa's airbrush and make up skills are top of the line. I can't imagine my special day without her part of it!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa was great! Very professional and warm, perceptive to the "look" I was going for and vision for the bridal party. Super happy with the results and felt gorgeous on my big day! Thanks Jenessa!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa was truly amazing! She did my makeup perfectly and it made me feel amazing on my wedding day! She was also extremely professional and kind, which made my experience with her top notch!

Profile Picture jacquie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa did an amazing job on my make up (the bride) and my girls. She was so prompt while responding to my questions and was very flexible with her timing. The day of she was super friendly and easy going. The girls all enjoyed working with her. We were very pleased!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Jenessa did a wonderful job the day of my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful and so did that of my bridesmaids and the moms. It did not look overdone at all, very natural, and when we got the photos back, I couldn't have been happier! I would certainly recommend Jenessa as your makeup artist. :-)

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Janessa was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She was very professional and listened to what I wanted. She made great suggestions and my makeup looked flawless.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Jenessa Blaine was AMAZING! She is a true professional and really knows how to make you look beautiful on your special day. I received so many compliments on my makeup at my wedding and when people saw my photos. Jenessa did my makeup with little direction from me and it was as if she read my mind--she just knew what would look best on me. I guess that is what happens when you have as much professional experience as she does. Jenessa was great to work with and easy to talk to. I would recommend her to everyone I know and those who are looking for a fabulous make up artist.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa is super responsive and easy to communicate with! She immediately picked up on what my vision was and brought it to life. I wanted something that didn't seem far from what I usually wear, but a little more bold to stand out in pictures and last the entire night...and it did! Thank you, Jenessa!

Profile Picture Maja, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Jenessa as my make up artist for my September 2016 wedding. She was easy to communicate with from the beginning and I scheduled my make up trail right away. I knew she was the right choice when she listened to all of my make up fears before starting. When she was done my mom was practically in tears. Booked her for the big day on the spot. My make up from the trial stayed put during one of the hottest days in July.
The day of, she was quick and efficient working through my mom, MIL, 3 friends and myself. Each gal had an airbrushed finish complete with a set of lashes.
Overall great experience and it was so nice that she came to me at the hotel rather than having to run around from salon to salon. Would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area.

Profile Picture Meara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa is PHENOMENAL! I used her services for my wedding day. She was able to do makeup for seven women, including me, in just a few hours. She was very poised, prepared, and confident. Additionally, she made me feel very calm. She was great to talk to and very fun to be around. I would love to use her services again in the future. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

Jenessa is truly incredible at her craft! She did my makeup BEAUTIFULLY for my wedding! I felt stunning because of the work she did. One of my bridesmaids even hired Jenessa for her own wedding after seeing the amazing work she did on all my girls! I would recommend Jenessa a MILLION times over! Truly talented and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Lexi, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Of all the things that I had to do for my wedding, finding a makeup artist turned out to be the hardest?! I tried a number of different artists/makeup lines and the look was just never right. The makeup was either too light or too heavy. Jenessa was recommended to me by my wedding planner and she did a fantastic job. The trial make up was perfect and struck just the right tone of light airy makeup that still looked good in pictures. Jenessa was responsible, responsive and had all-around great energy. I highly recommend her for any bride who wants to look their best on their wedding day.

Profile Picture User4433361, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa did a great job with my makeup for my wedding! She was extremely professional and so easy to work with! The makeup was perfect and I felt like a beautiful bride that day! Also, she was extremely efficient. She was able to get my makeup, two moms, and 5 of my bridesmaids in the timeframe we gave her and did a great job on everyone!! The makeup lasted all day and night on a hot August day/outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Shira, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa is professional, reliable and did an amazing job for my wedding this past June. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a phenomenal makeup artist!

Profile Picture User4433713, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa is a fantastic makeup artist. She helped make everyone look so beautiful. She is flexible and will come to you to help you get ready wherever you are. She was on time and a true professional. I would definitely recommend to anyone else who is looking for a great makeup artist.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/19/13, 7 Reviews

professional and phenomenal artist

Profile Picture User4432982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup Artistry by Jenessa Blaine is amazing!!!! Jenessa did my wedding makeup, as well as the make-up for my bridesmaids and mom. From the beginning it was an awesome experience. Jenessa came to me for my make-up trial, which was awesome, especially because a lot of places want you to travel to them. She worked with me to create a look that I loved, and really made me feel comfortable instantly. The day of the wedding, Jenessa was a dream to work with. Everyone loved their make-up, it photographed beautifully, but didn't look harsh in person. It was especially impressive that she can work with all skin tones and skin types extremely well. Our makeup lasted the entire day- and looked flawless the entire day!! She truly is one of the best!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa did my makeup for my wedding in August. She was nothing short of AMAZING to work with!!! She was prompt arriving, efficient in getting done and the look she crafted for me was exactly what I wanted. She was flawless in her application and the makeup stayed set in place ALL DAY through a hot Chicago day & lots of photography, venue changes, etc! I was incredibly happy. She is a pleasure to work with, very personable, and worth every penny. Work with Jenessa. You'll be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/22/08, 6 Reviews
4.7

Very professional and accommodating. Style of make up is very natural and not over the top. I would definitely use Jenessa for future events.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenessa did a great job on the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. I was really afraid of being "over-done" because I don't usually wear makeup, but we all looked stunning and "natural". I was a big fan of her use of the airbrush. I didn't even feel like I was wearing makeup.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews