Jenessa Blaine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kiara Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience!

Jenessa was so great to work with for our wedding day and trial. She was so quick to respond to our questions and she was flexible with timing leading up to our big day since we had a larger group of girls to get ready. Our bridesmaids said she was great to talk with while she was applying make up. We would highly recommend her for events.
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 10/12/2019

October Wedding

Jenessa and crew did the hair and make-up for my wedding and I was very pleased. She was prompt and kept the line moving! We have over 12 girls getting make-up done and we finished ahead of schedule! The air brush stayed on all night long, and trust me I was dancing! Thanks again!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 09/15/2019

She was wonderful

Jenessa came out from Chicago to Wheaton to do all my entire party. She made us all feel so comfortable, as we've never had airbrush done before. If you're worried about airbrush, know it didn't budge all night, despite sweating and tears. We all looked gorgeous, I highly recommend using her
  • Jen
    Jen J. Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding make up

Janessa and her team were awesome! Her makeup looks very natural and pretty. She includes lashes and airbrushing in her price so it was very affordable. The hair stylists did a great job giving everyone exactly what they wanted.
  • Z
    Zenni P. Married on 01/22/2019

I love my wedding makeup

Very friendly and professional makeup
    Emily Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience

Janessa was quick, yet the quality was incredible. She made for a relaxed morning getting ready and was easy to work with!
  • Cari
    Cari Married on 10/13/2018

Fair price and awesome service!

First off - Jenessa and her team were awesome! Jenessa from the very beginning was really flexible with her dates and times when planning my trial run for my makeup. She also bore with me as I changed my number of bridesmaids getting their hair and make up done every two minutes and answered the number of questions I had. She was always prompt getting back to me and let me know everything up front. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time with her crew and got each girl done efficiently and looking BEAUTIFUL! I had a few girls that were on the fence about getting airbrush make up done because they had a few poor experiences, but decided to do it anyway and they loved it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for fair priced makeup services and a job well done. Thank you Jenessa!!
    Katrina W. Married on 09/29/2018

Bride and Bridal Party

I hired Jenessa and Nicole to do my hair and make up for my wedding and they did an amazing job! It was so natural looking and lasted all day and night. I could not have been happier!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Experience

I was drawn to Jenessa's website because of her location and stellar reviews. Once I saw photos of her work I was excited to set up my trial. I was unsure about airbrush and falsies, but now I am so glad I went with it as my wedding day was long & wet. And after the trial day I knew that it would hold up the whole day no matter what. She has a gift to enhance your palette and keep the final look flawless yet natural. She is incredibly flexible and willing to be there for you on your timeline. Thanks again, Jenessa!
    Vimla Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

Jenessa and her team were great to work with and very responsive! I had a lot of questions and she was very patient and took her time. I would recommend!
    Kelsey Married on 06/23/2018
    Jenessa was great to work with for our wedding. She was flexible and responded to all of our questions promptly. She provides a high quality service that's customizable to what you need and fits the style of your day. She did makeup for people varied in age range, and everyone looked great. Makeup lasted well all night and turned out well in photos, despite being outside and the heat.
    Randee E. Married on 05/27/2018

Best Makeup Ever!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenessa Blaine for my sons wedding. Jenessa did a phenomenal job. We had 13 girls including the bride and she got us all done with time to spare. My makeup looked very natural yet dramatic enough for the "mother of the groom". She was friendly, professional and quick! I would use her again with no reservations in a heart beat.
    Kayla Married on 05/19/2018
    Jenessa was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding on May 19th! She was very relaxed and would listen to what everyone had asked with their makeup and hair styles. She was very calm and relaxed which helped my wedding jitters on the big day! She offered her husband's law office to get ready instead of getting ready in our hotel room, so she is very accommodating. I would for sure work with Jenessa again!
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
    Jenessa was amazing with everything from helping me find my look to beautifying all the ladies in the bridal party!
    Shaina Married on 04/28/2018
    Jenessa was amazing! From the very beginning she was professional, prompt, efficient, and in my opinion could not have done a better job. I hired her and did my trial run for my engagement photos which turned out perfect. She came to my venue in Chicago and provided make-up services including airbrush and eyelashes to myself, all 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom for my April wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and the makeup stayed all day. We just got our pictures back and her work truly shines through. I would highly recommend Jenessa for any make up needs!
    Judi Married on 03/03/2018
    We hired Jenessa to do the makeup for our daughter's wedding on 3/3/18 -- she was absolutely fabulous. Not only is she an incredibly talented artist, but she is, also, a pleasure to work with. She is calm, laid-back, fun, and willing to listen to what her clients want. There is no doubt that we will use her again for the special events in our lives. For reference, I am the mother-of-the-bride.
    Sean Married on 09/09/2017
    Jenessa came in and did the makeup for my staff a few weeks ago for our corporate photos. She did a really fantastic job. All of the photos turned out great, there was no blemishes or shiny parts on foreheads etc. I highly recommended her services. She was friendly and quite efficient! She also did my cousin's wedding and did a great job so totally recommend
    Beth Married on 08/27/2017
    Jenessa was a joy to work with during my wedding makeup trial session and on the big day. On the wedding day, she arrived early, set-up her products and got to work with ease and efficiency. It made for a no-stress situation for me. Jenessa knows what looks best on each person. She gave everyone a glamorous look without overdoing it. Everyone felt beautiful and looked stunning. I'll definitely work with Jenessa for other future occasions.
    Debbie Married on 08/12/2017
    Jenessa was remarkable and I'm so glad she was our make up artist for our wedding! We hired her to do my make up for our engagement pictures and it was such a great job we ended up hiring her for the big day too. She is personable and easy to work with. She does a high quality job and she is also quick, without being rushed. For my wedding day, I had 12 total people that needed make up done. Jenessa was able to find another stylist to help out to ensure we got everyone done without feeling rushed. We all felt amazing and Jenessa's airbrush and make up skills are top of the line. I can't imagine my special day without her part of it!
    Ashley Married on 08/05/2017
    Jenessa was great! Very professional and warm, perceptive to the "look" I was going for and vision for the bridal party. Super happy with the results and felt gorgeous on my big day! Thanks Jenessa!!!
    Jacquie Married on 06/10/2017
    Jenessa was truly amazing! She did my makeup perfectly and it made me feel amazing on my wedding day! She was also extremely professional and kind, which made my experience with her top notch!
    Dana Married on 05/28/2017
    Jenessa did an amazing job on my make up (the bride) and my girls. She was so prompt while responding to my questions and was very flexible with her timing. The day of she was super friendly and easy going. The girls all enjoyed working with her. We were very pleased!
    Trung Married on 03/25/2017
    Jenessa is a wonderful makeup artist. She is very detail oriented and makes sure you are happy and satisfied for your special day. She helped my wife with our wedding last year and she looked so beautiful it really made everything that much more special
    Rachel Married on 09/25/2016
    Jenessa did a wonderful job the day of my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely beautiful and so did that of my bridesmaids and the moms. It did not look overdone at all, very natural, and when we got the photos back, I couldn't have been happier! I would certainly recommend Jenessa as your makeup artist. :-)
    Brooke Married on 09/24/2016
    Janessa was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. She was very professional and listened to what I wanted. She made great suggestions and my makeup looked flawless.