Jenessa Blaine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Katarina
    Katarina Married on 08/06/2022

Jenessa is wonderful

We hired Jenessa for wedding makeup for me (the bride) and the whole wedding party. She did a great job - everyone looked fabulous. She was also patient and helpful when working with people who weren’t used to getting their makeup done or who wanted nontraditional makeup styles. I’d highly recommend hiring her for your big day.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 06/18/2022

Wonderful To Work With

Jenessa was amazing to work with. I was a decisive bride with photo inspo and a clear vision but my sisters and mother didn't have a clue what they wanted. Not only did she perfectly execute my look, she took the time to help each individual look and feel their absolute best. She was quick to respond to my messages and punctual for both my trial and day of. Highly recommend her services and will be using her for any event I find myself at in the future.
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 06/10/2022

So easy to work with!

I just had my makeup trial with Jenessa for my wedding, which is only a month away. She did such a great job listening to me and giving me a natural look, which is usually a struggle for wedding artists, in my experience. I don't know what products she used or if it had anything to do with her technique, but a nice little bike ride and a power nap later and this makeup still looks fresh! When I told her I hadn't locked down anyone for my hair yet, she went to work immediately contacting her hairstylists and messaged me when she found someone that was available for my date (again, only a month away). She's been incredibly responsive and easy to work with so far - I'm very excited to work with her on my big day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 06/04/2022

Excellent with all ages

Jenessa did great with all the make up for my wedding party and family. She gave each person the time they needed to get the look they wanted. Her approach was quick and she was understanding when our schedule got off track a bit (Grandma over slept :)
    Alexis E. Married on 10/03/2021

Loved her work!

Jenessa was easy to work with and made the entire bridal party look stunning. She also brought an excellent hair stylist with her.
    Lauren Married on 08/07/2021

Jenessa is 10/10

Jenessa was so wonderful to work with and did such a beautiful job with our makeup. My bridesmaids and I all have very different styles when it comes to makeup and Jenessa did an amazing job catering to each of us, while also making us look beautiful together in group photos. I would recommend her to any bride! She works quickly and we had so much fun with her and the hair stylist she chose, Danielle. Both wonderful and made the day stress-free and enjoyable for me, bridesmaids, & moms! Don’t look any further - she’s your gal!
    Kiara Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience!

Jenessa was so great to work with for our wedding day and trial. She was so quick to respond to our questions and she was flexible with timing leading up to our big day since we had a larger group of girls to get ready. Our bridesmaids said she was great to talk with while she was applying make up. We would highly recommend her for events.
    Taylor D. Married on 08/15/2020

Everything was perfect!

She did an amazing job!!! Would 10/10 recommend for your wedding.
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 10/12/2019

October Wedding

Jenessa and crew did the hair and make-up for my wedding and I was very pleased. She was prompt and kept the line moving! We have over 12 girls getting make-up done and we finished ahead of schedule! The air brush stayed on all night long, and trust me I was dancing! Thanks again!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 09/15/2019

She was wonderful

Jenessa came out from Chicago to Wheaton to do all my entire party. She made us all feel so comfortable, as we've never had airbrush done before. If you're worried about airbrush, know it didn't budge all night, despite sweating and tears. We all looked gorgeous, I highly recommend using her
  • Jen
    Jen J. Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding make up

Janessa and her team were awesome! Her makeup looks very natural and pretty. She includes lashes and airbrushing in her price so it was very affordable. The hair stylists did a great job giving everyone exactly what they wanted.
  • Z
    Zenni P. Married on 01/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love my wedding makeup

Very friendly and professional makeup
    Emily Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience

Janessa was quick, yet the quality was incredible. She made for a relaxed morning getting ready and was easy to work with!
  • Cari
    Cari Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fair price and awesome service!

First off - Jenessa and her team were awesome! Jenessa from the very beginning was really flexible with her dates and times when planning my trial run for my makeup. She also bore with me as I changed my number of bridesmaids getting their hair and make up done every two minutes and answered the number of questions I had. She was always prompt getting back to me and let me know everything up front. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time with her crew and got each girl done efficiently and looking BEAUTIFUL! I had a few girls that were on the fence about getting airbrush make up done because they had a few poor experiences, but decided to do it anyway and they loved it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for fair priced makeup services and a job well done. Thank you Jenessa!!
    Katrina W. Married on 09/29/2018

Bride and Bridal Party

I hired Jenessa and Nicole to do my hair and make up for my wedding and they did an amazing job! It was so natural looking and lasted all day and night. I could not have been happier!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/07/2018

Wonderful Experience

I was drawn to Jenessa's website because of her location and stellar reviews. Once I saw photos of her work I was excited to set up my trial. I was unsure about airbrush and falsies, but now I am so glad I went with it as my wedding day was long & wet. And after the trial day I knew that it would hold up the whole day no matter what. She has a gift to enhance your palette and keep the final look flawless yet natural. She is incredibly flexible and willing to be there for you on your timeline. Thanks again, Jenessa!
    Vimla Married on 06/29/2018

Great experience!

Jenessa and her team were great to work with and very responsive! I had a lot of questions and she was very patient and took her time. I would recommend!
    Kelsey Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa was great to work with for our wedding. She was flexible and responded to all of our questions promptly. She provides a high quality service that's customizable to what you need and fits the style of your day. She did makeup for people varied in age range, and everyone looked great. Makeup lasted well all night and turned out well in photos, despite being outside and the heat.
    Randee E. Married on 05/27/2018

Best Makeup Ever!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jenessa Blaine for my sons wedding. Jenessa did a phenomenal job. We had 13 girls including the bride and she got us all done with time to spare. My makeup looked very natural yet dramatic enough for the "mother of the groom". She was friendly, professional and quick! I would use her again with no reservations in a heart beat.
    Kayla Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding on May 19th! She was very relaxed and would listen to what everyone had asked with their makeup and hair styles. She was very calm and relaxed which helped my wedding jitters on the big day! She offered her husband's law office to get ready instead of getting ready in our hotel room, so she is very accommodating. I would for sure work with Jenessa again!
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa was amazing with everything from helping me find my look to beautifying all the ladies in the bridal party!
    Shaina Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa was amazing! From the very beginning she was professional, prompt, efficient, and in my opinion could not have done a better job. I hired her and did my trial run for my engagement photos which turned out perfect. She came to my venue in Chicago and provided make-up services including airbrush and eyelashes to myself, all 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom for my April wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and the makeup stayed all day. We just got our pictures back and her work truly shines through. I would highly recommend Jenessa for any make up needs!
    Judi Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Jenessa to do the makeup for our daughter's wedding on 3/3/18 -- she was absolutely fabulous. Not only is she an incredibly talented artist, but she is, also, a pleasure to work with. She is calm, laid-back, fun, and willing to listen to what her clients want. There is no doubt that we will use her again for the special events in our lives. For reference, I am the mother-of-the-bride.
    Sean Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa came in and did the makeup for my staff a few weeks ago for our corporate photos. She did a really fantastic job. All of the photos turned out great, there was no blemishes or shiny parts on foreheads etc. I highly recommended her services. She was friendly and quite efficient! She also did my cousin's wedding and did a great job so totally recommend
    Beth Married on 08/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jenessa was a joy to work with during my wedding makeup trial session and on the big day. On the wedding day, she arrived early, set-up her products and got to work with ease and efficiency. It made for a no-stress situation for me. Jenessa knows what looks best on each person. She gave everyone a glamorous look without overdoing it. Everyone felt beautiful and looked stunning. I'll definitely work with Jenessa for other future occasions.
illustration stars