Rare Bird Beauties

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Rare Bird Beauties provides hair and makeup services in Chicago. Driven by the motto “it’s hard to miss a Rare Bird Beauty,” the team delivers on-site luxury styling services for all your glam needs.

Experience
The owners of the company, Ioana Qureshi and Jennifer Beyers, have been specializing in bridal and special event hair and makeup for over a decade and established Rare Bird Beauties in 2016, growing to a talented team of 20 plus stylists and servicing over 200 weddings a year!

At Rare Bird Beauties, they use their extensive product knowledge, high quality kits and customized techniques to assure that every single bride or client looks and feels like the best version of themselves in person and in pictures. It is their pride and joy to make each client look and feel radiant and amazingly beautiful.

Rare Bird Beauties offers high-quality service options to each couple. Both hair and makeup services are available. Brides can also receive a consultation at any time. Some of the hair and makeup services available include:

• Updos
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Blowouts
  • Hair color
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$155

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 05/28/2022

Felt Beautiful All Day Thanks To Ioana & Jen

Thank you to Jen, Ioana, and team for helping me, our moms, and my bridesmaids, look and feel our best on my wedding day! You were really great at listening to what I was looking for and envisioning. We worked together to figure out the perfect look for my wedding day, even adjusting for my feedback when I had it, and it was everything I could've imagined and more. All of my bridesmaids (and mom and mother-in-law) loved how they looked, and felt so comfortable throughout the whole day. You have been so wonderful and kind throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend you to any of my friends!
  • O
    Omeama B. Married on 04/30/2022

Simply the Best Artists

I truly believe I could not have worked with two better human beings the morning of our wedding than Konstantine and Angelica from Rare Bird Beauties. (For reference getting ready included myself, two girlfriends, MOB & MOG)

Konstantine does such beautiful work that it blew me away and my girlfriends. I’ve seen them with professional makeup done before and it has never looked quite as good as it did on our wedding day. Personally, you guys know from our email exchanges, I’m not very well educated on makeup or wear it often and you guys paired me with the perfect person. Konstantine is so amazing at his job that it took no direction from me other than simply saying I wanted to look natural and he went ABOVE & BEYOND that! My makeup was flawless yet so light but photographed beautifully in just the previews we’ve gotten. I promise to send the professionals when we get the full album! I danced nonstop from 8pm to midnight and my makeup never budged! We took a picture when we got back to the hotel and it was as if I had just had my makeup done! I could speak praises to his artistic work all day but it’s not just that, he’s also one of the best humans! He’s so funny and kind, instantly makes everyone in his chair feel comfortable. I feel so lucky that he was there with me on our wedding day, he made that whole morning so fun!

Angelica is simply one of the sweetest people I have ever met! She came prepped with all these goodies specifically for me which was the loveliest surprise! The pearl pin she put in my hair for our wedding, I wore all throughout our honeymoon and each time it made me smile. She is an amazing artist who is delivery and so so proud of her craft that she takes time to make sure it’s the absolute best work. Everyone’s hair looked so beautiful and even my girlfriend with loose waves had her hair stay in place till the very end after all the dancing! You guys know the beautiful work Angelica does so I don’t have to go on about it but it’s her spirit and personality that truly touched me. She is really just the kindest soul and while I was emotional with all wedding day jitters, she made me feel at ease.

I am beyond grateful for the both Angelica & Konstantine and for RBB! We had the absolute best wedding day and I don’t think we could’ve done that without the wonderful humans we worked with!
  • Emma
    Emma H. Married on 11/27/2021

Thank you Shannon and Stef!

I'm so happy with my choice to hire Rare Bird Beauties for my wedding date. I coordinated with Jen, who was wonderful, but my makeup artist was Stef and my hair artist was Shannon. I don't have enough great things to say about both of them! They listened to exactly what I had hoped to look like on my wedding day and always checked in to make sure I liked the way everything was going along the way. My trial went great and I only made a couple small adjustments for the day of and each one was executed perfectly. Not only did I love the way they did my hair and makeup, but all my bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well. Additionally, they were both so lovely to talk to and both made me feel stunning. I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Stef and Shannon for being the absolute best artists!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

20 photos · 10/13/2018
  • Emily & Ramtin
    98 photos · 06/02/2018

1019 N Western Ave Chicago, IL, 60622
Location of (Rare Bird Beauties)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding