Media, PA 19063 Map · Phone number

About Chic & Unique Designs

I specialize in custom invitations. Why custom? because each and every life changing event is unique. My passion is to capture that special love and give you only the very best.

Follow Chic & Unique Designs on

img1922

10 Reviews for Chic & Unique Designs

Annmarie Lord · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfection!

They say the invitation sets the tone for the wedding. Chic and Unique created the perfect invitation and matching programs for my daughter's wedding. Friends and family were so impressed with the quality and beauty if both. Jenna was so flexible and professional. She also was a perfectionist and would not release both the invitations and programs until they were perfect to her standards. I highly recommend Chic and Unique for all your printing needs.

Mariane · Married on 07/15/2017

Designing your wedding invitations is done early on in the wedding planning process. They're the first things guest see about your wedding. Our first meeting with Jenna was easy, she got to know us and our style and she asked questions about the details of our wedding day and our wedding vision. At the time, we didn't really know what we wanted for our wedding "vision". She didn't force anything out of us, rather she used the information and the descriptions we gave her and she came up with different ideas for our invitations. She worked with us to design the most PERFECT wedding invitation. Jenna does not reuse her designs, she creates everything fresh so that it reflects the couple it belongs to. She was easy to talk to, kind and totally brilliant! Not only did we love our invitations so much that we had it framed, but our guests even told us that our invitations were so beautiful that they still have them! We loved working with Jenna so much, that we reached out to her for our ceremony programs and thank you cards! She is a phenomenal designer, an adorable person and a pleasure to work with! We cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Chic & Unique Designs's reply:

Mariane, you and Drew were my dream clients. I will miss our weekly meetings. Your thoughtful words mean so much. I wish you both all the happiness in the world for many years to come. Congratulation Newly Weds! xoxo Jenna Marie

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2015

Jenna was hands down one of my FAVORITE wedding vendors! She is incredibly talented, has amazing attention to detail and ensures that everything she designs and creates is absolutely perfect and to YOUR liking. She really takes the time to understand what you're looking for and how you want to set the tone for your wedding when guests receive those invitations. I have received so many compliments on my wedding invitations and she worked with us to design something that was unique and functional. And, no request was too much - she always came back to us with solutions and options to fit our budget. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and really makes the planning process special. Her pricing is also reasonable. You would be crazy to not consider Jenna for any paper needs for your wedding :) She did our invitations as well as table numbers, day of timelines, ceremony programs, insanely beautiful menu cards, shuttle signs, hashtag signs and so many more items that added special touches to our wedding day. She ensured everything had a cohesive look and feel to appropriately carry through every aspect of the event!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Chic & Unique Designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. I was honored to be apart of your big day. I truly enjoyed working with you and Casey. Your wedding stationery will forever be one my favorites! I wish you both lots of love! Xoxo -Jenna Marie

Chic & Unique Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing