1001 Glen Oaks Road, Thiensville, WI 53092 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Cheri Denise Events

Cheri Denise Events Management is an Award Winning company specializing in Event Design, Event Planning and Floral Design with 7 years of experience in the Event Industry. We plan and design events with distinction that is unique to our clients personality and style. We bring energy and infuse this with creativity that will ignite our clients and guests sensory perception. We plan and design weddings, corporate events, milestone celebration with elegance, style and class.

Follow Cheri Denise Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• MC Special Events, LLC
Table set-up
be486d8aa249544b 1420679056708 akr6893 1

1 Reviews for Cheri Denise Events

• User3119096 · 2+ years ago

Cheri Denise Events was wonderful. My husband and I thought we could handle the wedding planning on are own, we watched endless episodes of Four Weddings but when we actually started the process we were overwhelmed. I was referred to Cheri Denise Events by my best friend. Cheri was her wedding planner and I was so impressed at how she turned a gym into a elegant space and made you forget where you were. When I contacted Cheri she took control of the situation and made our worries disappear. I was so grateful because I live in Chicago and she is from Wisconsin but was willing to travel. My wedding was beautiful, way more than I could have ever imagined. Cheri decorated the isles for the ceremony that were so amazing I regreted that I had contracted with another florist and not with her. Her vision of elegance and colaboration of material and color wowed me. The guest were inquiring as to whom made the centerpieces for the ceremony. I can't thank her enough for making sure the DJ, Photographer, Videographer, Minister etc were in place and on time. She conducted the entire ceremony and reception we only had to wait for our cue and not worry about anything else. I am so grateful to her and her talent is truly a blessing from GOD.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Cheri Denise Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 1001 Glen Oaks Road Thiensville, 53092 See on map
    Location of (Cheri Denise Events)