2321-B Distribution Street, Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

About Charlotte Invitations

Charlotte Invitations is an established letterpress print and design studio based in Charlotte, NC. Our designers are trained artists whose primary goal is to create beautiful and unique printed pieces. Nearly all of our illustration is done in house, beginning with a pen, paper, and creativity. What makes our company unique is that our designers are also our letterpress printers. Letterpress printing is unlike any other printing method and must be approached carefully when creating imagery. Our designers are intimately aware of the nuances of letterpress printing and understand how to create designs that bring out the best characteristics of the printing process.

Our designs may incorporate the full range of services we provide on-site; including letterpress, plate making, foil stamping, die cutting, embossing, scoring, perforating, folding, and gluing. Additionally, we are happy to do any of the handwork required to put an invitation package together to be ready for the customer including mailing and calligraphy services.

• Calligraphy of Charlotte
ClaireMcKay3
IMG0796

2 Reviews for Charlotte Invitations

Noelle · Married on 08/07/2010

I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Charlotte Invitations. I have a master of fine arts, so I knew pretty much what I wanted, but they were able to bring my vision to life. The staff were very responsive, friendly, informative, professional, and a true pleasure to work with. Their patience should be commended as well! They were also very helpful for someone on a budget, and were constantly coming up with creative alternatives to help keep me on track. My invitations are a work of art to me, and I have Charlotte Invitations to thank for it!

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • krystintroyer

Krystin · Married on 10/02/2010

Creative genius! The Kym and the entire team of designers at Charlotte Invitations design beautiful invitations for us - we received countless complements. They are very flexible and easy to work with and even let you run test prints yourself! The entire process was very easy and they allow you to have full design control.

Sent on 10/18/2010

Charlotte Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Embossed
    Engraving
    Letterpress
    Printing

• 2321-B Distribution Street Charlotte, 28203 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Charlotte Invitations)