Thank you for your interest in the Chapel Hill Carriage House, Farm & Gardens. Conveniently located just outside of Chapel Hill, North Carolina our private venue, surrounded by enchanting woods offers an experience you and your guests will never forget. With acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, luscious gardens, and serene ponds, the Carriage House offers a picturesque setting for your wedding. Our recently revised 2022 Wedding Package includes the following amenities:
2022 CHCH Wedding Package - $8200
2023 CHCH Wedding Package - $8600
- Beautiful open-air barn that allows you and your guests to enjoy the grounds throughout the entire event (6 hour maximum).
- Ceremony site of your choosing from various locations on the grounds.
- Bridal Suite with full bathroom and plenty of space for hair and makeup.
- Groom’s Lounge with refrigerator, big screen tv, foosball table, and pool table.
- Event Specialists to help plan your event from start to finish.
- Expert event coordination including assistance with outside vendors for beauty, cake, linens, photography, live music, officiants, lodging, transportation and more.
- Parking attendants to help facilitate parking and welcome your guests with general information about your event.
- Setup and breakdown of tables, chairs, and benches.
- 28 tables of various sizes
- 150 white padded resin chairs
- 20 white benches
- Alpaca and llamas available for photos with guests during cocktail hour.
- Yard games - corn hole, ladder golf, hula hoops, putting green with golf balls and putters, Connect 4, Checkers, and Giant Jenga.
- Lighting of lantern candles at sunset.
- Outdoor fireplace that can be lit and maintained by staff.
- Access to various wedding accessories including but not limited to lanterns, signage, vases, shepherd hooks, wooden stumps, and various wooden tables.
- Use of our climate-controlled, upscale bathroom trailer that offers comfortable stalls on the women's side and a stall and urinals on the men's side with running-water sinks on both. Operated by Prissy Pot.
- Final guest count limit is 150 guests.
- DJ’s and caterers must be pre-approved before hiring.
- Setup time is included in the wedding package and must be arranged prior to the event. This is separate from the 6 hour event time.
- Music must stop at 10 pm Noise level will be monitored to be in compliance with local ordinance.
- Available dates can be found on our website under Weddings page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
27 ReviewsWrite a review
58 User photos
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Chapel Hill Carriage House is the perfect outdoor venue offering several sites for the perfect wedding ceremony and covered pavilion for the reception. The owners consistently exceed expectations in ensuring the wedding party and especially the bride and groom experience the wedding of their dreams. Just minutes out of down town Chapel Hill, easy access, plenty of parking, an outstanding and helpful staff ... all make for an unforgettable event. I highly recommend contacting the Leapers for a consultation!
Would you like to visit?
Chapel Hill Carriage House frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Historic Building
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Get Ready Rooms