New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chandelier Events

From upscale lofts to dramatic ballrooms to rustic farms, Chandelier Events can help you take any space and tell your story on your special day. Our goal is to make planning your event fun, inspire you with our creativity, guide you with our deep knowledge of wedding and event planning (and etiquette!) and do it all in a budget that works for you. Consider us your best friend who knows everything you need to know about planning your once-in-a-lifetime event.

Chandelier Events (www.chandeliereventsny.com)
is a boutique wedding and event planning and production company based in New York City. Founded by Amy Shey Jacobs, former Director of Public Relations for The Knot, the nation's leading wedding resource, in 2005, Chandelier Events offers a uniquely personal, detail-oriented approach to planning events, marrying creativity, style, and organization.

Drawn from a decade of event planning and television production experience producing wedding events for NBC's TODAY, Oprah, ABC's The View, and LIVE! With Regis & Kelly (to name a few) Amy Shey Jacobs & the Chandelier Events team produce a variety of events of all sizes and scale, including corporate parties, product launches, weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, bridal and baby showers, birthdays, and milestone celebrations.

Chandelier Events has the event production and management talent to produce an unforgettable event, from helping create an inventive theme to bringing a vision to life through décor, lighting, invitations, and favors--all told with real-world experience and seasoned expertise. Leveraging the company’s deep industry relationships, Chandelier Events brings together the most talented wedding and event professionals to make it happen – all on a budget and timeline that matches each client’s needs.
Follow Chandelier Events on

bluehilltable
bluehillplacecards

5 Reviews for Chandelier Events

Michele · Married on 08/09/2015

I was married in August 2015 and from the day I met Amy until today, I have been singing her praises basically every single day. Amy Shey Jacobs was largely responsible for not only making my wedding the most spectacular day of my life, she was also there for me every step of the way during the months leading up to my wedding.

She introduced me to amazing vendors, came up with incredible ideas and then executed them. She was realistic when we needed to be about certain expectations. She is levelheaded, organized, passionate, fun, FUNNY, and simply the best.

Amy also ended up saving me money in so many respects. She knew about great deals and effective ways to cut costs that I never would have known on my own. Planning my wedding would not have half as enjoyable and the end result wouldn't have been nearly as amazing if it weren't for Amy and her amazing team .

When I had family drama, Amy was there to support me and to lend helpful advice. She always put my mind at ease. Any kind of drama that happened, Amy and her team stomped out the fire... especially when I left my bra on my wedding day all the way back at the hotel in Manhattan while I was about to take my pictures in Brooklyn at The Liberty Warehouse! Her husband Andy came to the rescue and brought it right over in time.

From the beginning of wedding planning, my main mission was to really enjoy myself on my wedding day by being present and in the moment. That became possible because Amy and her team had EVERYTHING covered. I was able to relax and enjoy getting ready with my mom, my bridal party, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law and then I was able to just focus on my husband the rest of the time and dance the night away.

I can go on and on the spectacular event planning executed Chandelier Events. My husband and I VERY HIGHLY recommend hiring Amy. Wedding planning brought us even closer together thanks to the help of Chandelier Events. I consider myself very fortunate to have found Amy.

Lori · Married on 10/10/2009

I loved working with Chandelier Events, they tied me into amazing vendors and my wedding was truly perfect for my husband and me and just how I had envisioned it -- and they were instrumental in getting me there.

The vendors they helped me pick out fit my wedding like a glove. Chandelier Events will go the extra mile (and did) to find the right place, and people for you to work with.

Amy Shey Jacobs is organized in an understated way and keeps you on track when all you want to do is procrastinate (at least I did). She was able to walk the fine line between bride, groom and parents with great aplomb and kept the peace when at times it felt like World War III was about to break out.

I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to find a wedding planner who will help them plan their dream wedding even though they might not know at first what that is.

Van · Married on 10/03/2009

Amy Shey Jacobs of Chandelier Events is the fairy godmother of weddings. Nothing is impossible for her. She goes out of her way to make you feel like you and your event are her top priority. On the day of our wedding, she made herself available to help with everything, her tone while talking to me during stressful times was always so calm and soothing, and the end result was the best day of my life. We were so lucky to have her plan our dream wedding come true!

Chandelier Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

Real Weddings

• 57 Grand Bridesmaids
    57 Grand Bridesmaids Wedding Dresses

Amy and Missy are some of the most well-connected ladies in the wedding industry. Any bride would be incredibly lucky to have them on board!

• New York, 10017 See on map