30 W Mifflin St Suite 619, Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Chance Productions

Chance Productions is a wedding lighting and decor company in Madison, Wisconsin. They have been a top choice for event production in the Midwest for nearly two decades. No matter the size of your event, they bring creativity and passion to each and every wedding they service. From simple, classic designs to intricate, elaborate creations, this team of coordinators will take your event to the next level with custom lighting options and production-grade equipment.

Whatever vision you have set for your wedding day, Jason and his team will make sure that each and every detail is to your liking. They want to take your wedding dreams and turn them into reality. They offer a variety of lighting and audio/visual options in order to meet your needs. Although they do not have DJ services, they will happily refer you to someone you can trust. Their lighting and decor services include the following:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Illuminated backdrops
  • Focal point spotlights and pinspots
  • Full-room uplighting and wash lighting
  • Chandeliers, edison bulbs, market string lights
  • Custom pattern designs including monograms and logos
  • LED video wall panels, projectors, and screens
  • State-of-the-art equipment and sound system
Follow Chance Productions on

1 User photo

Chance Productions 1
  • Laura

Laura Tisch · Married on 06/15/2019

Creative, unique details for your wedding, definitely recommend!

Jason is one of the most creative people I have ever met! He truly made our wedding extraordinary with unique and creative ideas that he executed perfectly! He envisioned and then built a custom criss-crossing arch over our head table -- it was even more show stopping then we could have imagined! He also created a spectacular twinkle light canopy (encompassing the ceiling and sides!) on our dancefloor which was another showstopper! On top of those amazing installations, he and his team added so many special details to our day -- extra lighting for ambiance, gorgeous draping, beautiful white farm tables for our head table! We and our guests were blown away! He was great to work with -- extremely professional, very interested in understanding our vision for the wedding so that he could suggest ideas that could really step it up, friendly, detail oriented, and determined to make our wedding spectacular which we truly appreciated! We would highly recommend Jason and his team to help add that something extra special to your wedding day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Voss · Married on 10/26/2018

Chance Productions will make your vision a reality!

Jason and his team are every bride's dream!! I was getting so discouraged because I had some "out of the box" ideas for my wedding and other vendors I went to said they were not possible. I reached out to Jason and his first response was "Let's do it-we will find a way to make it work!!" He never says no and will try anything to make your vision become a reality!! He is so flexible, responsive and down to earth! Every bride should use Chance Productions--their services are unlimited and the quality of work is top notch. I never worried about how my vision was going to turn out because Jason only does things 100% and he exceeded every expectation I had!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Danielle Collareno · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful creations

Chance was incredible to work with!! Jason met me out at the venue and listened to my half baked ideas. He helped me create the vision and ambiance that I was looking for within my price range. The lighting he provided truly took our reception to the next level of beauty. Thank you Jason!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Award

Chance Productions FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops

• Wild Elegance
    Wild Elegance Wedding Photographers

Chance Productions is phenomenal. Their lighting knowledge will blow your expectations out of the water and give you that extra edge for a memorable wedding.

• EZPZ Marquee
    EZPZ Marquee Wedding Decor & Lighting

Unique and trendy lighting options, and an awesome staff!

• 30 W Mifflin St Suite 619 Madison, 53703 See on map