Milwaukee, WI 53221 Map · Phone number

About Sloba's Chair Covers

Sloba's Chair Covers is a small family owned business located in Milwaukee,Wisconsin.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and promise to transform an ordinary venue to extraordinary.

We serve the Southeastern Wisconsin region and are willing to travel to the Northern Illinois area.

Whether you are planning a Wedding, Bridal/Baby Shower, Baptism, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinceañera, Anniversary, or a Conference, consider us for your next event!

Se Habla Español!

slobas pic 1

12 Reviews for Sloba's Chair Covers

• Julia

Julia · Married on 03/31/2018

The week of my wedding, I was stressing out about chair covers. I called Duska the day before my wedding (very early in the morning) and she answered!! She came to my venue on my wedding day in the morning to make sure I liked the chair covers. She came back at 12pm to set up and 12am to tear down.
    She was my lifesavor!! I could not believe I found someone with such short notice to come to the rescue and be so willing to do it!!! The chairs looked beautiful and matched my decor perfectly. I'm so happy to have found this company and will use it again for future events. Thank you!!!!!

Milana · Married on 07/22/2017

Slobas chair covers will make your even sparkle with class. Very reasonable and professional for any special occasion.

Robin · Married on 05/05/2017

Our experience working with Slobas was amazing! Duska was great to work with and added the final touch to my daughter’s wedding making it look absolutely stunning. We didn’t go with the original bow, but instead went with a rose on the side. Simply Beautiful!!!

Sloba's Chair Covers FAQ