Sloba's Chair Covers Reviews

12 | Milwaukee, WI

12 Reviews for Sloba's Chair Covers

• Julia

Julia · Married on 03/31/2018

The week of my wedding, I was stressing out about chair covers. I called Duska the day before my wedding (very early in the morning) and she answered!! She came to my venue on my wedding day in the morning to make sure I liked the chair covers. She came back at 12pm to set up and 12am to tear down.
    She was my lifesavor!! I could not believe I found someone with such short notice to come to the rescue and be so willing to do it!!! The chairs looked beautiful and matched my decor perfectly. I'm so happy to have found this company and will use it again for future events. Thank you!!!!!

Milana · Married on 07/22/2017

Slobas chair covers will make your even sparkle with class. Very reasonable and professional for any special occasion.

Robin · Married on 05/05/2017

Our experience working with Slobas was amazing! Duska was great to work with and added the final touch to my daughter’s wedding making it look absolutely stunning. We didn’t go with the original bow, but instead went with a rose on the side. Simply Beautiful!!!

Karin · Married on 10/01/2016

Duska at Slobas chaircovers was great to work with! Our venue looked amazing with the chair covers and purple sashes! Duska was organized and easy to work with! I highly recommend Slobas and will use them again!

Mila · Married on 09/17/2016

These girl were amazing! My venue looked elegant and just beautiful!!

Cesar · Married on 07/22/2016

The chair covers were beautiful and tied into our wedding theme. The first meeting to select our covers was very detailed and the options were more than I expected. I would highly recommend to another couple.

Jovana & Stojan · Married on 04/30/2016

We used Sloba’s chair covers for our son’s christening. The reception hall (we had over 100 guests) looked absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much for you exceptional customer service, flexibility, very reasonable pricing, and patience as the process of setting up tables and chairs took much longer than anticipated. I will definitely use this company for all of my upcoming events. Thank you again!

Natasa · Married on 09/19/2015

Your service was amazing! Thank you so much for making our day so special. Everything was set up promptly the night before our wedding and looked perfect. It was an amazing feeling walking into our reception hall the day of our wedding. We will most definitely use you in the future for other events. Thank you again for making our wedding so beautiful!

Tanja · Married on 04/12/2015

I used Sloba's chair covers for my son's baptism. Not only is Sloba's team dedicated and reliable, always quick to respond to any questions I had but their work is immaculate. They set up everything prior to the event and were there at the end to clean up. I highly recommend this company and will certainly continue to use them in the future.

Dami · Married on 09/23/2017

Duska was great and easy to work with! We enjoyed working with her!

I absolutely loved this company. They made my wedding look like a dream. The chair covers made such a difference. They had a variety of colors to choose from and the price was reasonable. Compared to other chair cover companies the venue offered, Sloba's was by far the cheapest! Besides the reasonable price, they were very professional and everything was set up in a timely manner. Don't skip out on the sashes, they made such a difference! I choose white covers with yellow sashes and it looked amazing.I would definitely recommend this company!

I used Sloba's for my bridal shower in July. They did a great job. They were very professional while setting up and taking down the chair covers and sashes. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them in the future.