Table of Contents Vintage Rentals

1737 N. Palmer St., Milwaukee, WI 53212 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Table of Contents Vintage Rentals

Local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, rental company Table of Contents Vintage Rentals specializes in vintage wedding rentals and decor. With over five years of industry experience, owners, founders, and businesswomen Jennifer Schmitz and Maria Miller endeavor to provide a vast selection of wares that can meet the needs, budget, and style of any wedding. Table of Contents Vintage Rentals embodies a “do-it-yourself” system of ethics that prioritizes customer satisfaction and holistic service.

Table of Contents Vintage Rentals offers a collection of vintage place settings that generally ranges in date from the 1930s until the 1970s, and includes an eclectic mix of classic, modern, and quirky styles. All rentals can be mixed and matched as much or as little as you desire, though most couples’ selected rentals consist of a unique mixture of designs and styles. Rentals include chinaware, linens, vases, vessels, suitcases, doors, crates, signage, barware, flatware, and glassware. Delivery, set up, and clean up services can be provided depending on your wedding’s location. No minimum purchase is required for rentals that are picked up.

Follow Table of Contents Vintage Rentals on
Purple floral design
Purple floral design

3 Reviews for Table of Contents Vintage Rentals

Alana · Married on 07/30/2017

We loved Table of Contents! We rented three beautiful vintage cake stands from Jennifer. It was a breeze. She was easy to work with, the prices were very reasonable, and their products are excellent. Highly recommend.

Aaron · Married on 10/07/2017

1.8
      1.5
      2.0

I got married a couple weeks ago. Jennifer met with my wife twice before our wedding and we sent her very detailed meeting notes after both meetings. Things were still forgotten. We approached vintage rentals because we were looking to get linens, silverware etc. All needs were summarized in meeting notes sent out to all vendors after every meeting. These were neglected and that showed with the level of service. We were forced to run and get a backdrop for our wedding(which was inside because of weather) even though I asked Jen for a lead time associated with getting a backdrop and pricing for it 13 days before our wedding. Then when I followed up 4 days before the wedding I was told it was too late.

We did not rent plates or glasses. $800 for linens, silverware, table rentals(which were forgotten until 2 hours before our ceremony which my wife had to setup) and forgetfulness. Unsatisfied customer.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Table of Contents Vintage Rentals's reply:

Again, we apologize for the miscommunication. As stated in an email from you from Oct. 3rd (4 days before your wedding), you stated in an email "I would be OK with looking into a rental/having it as a backup plan. If you find something, great! If not, I don't think it's going to be a huge deal." I notified you via email that the company was unable to deliver on the day of the wedding and I had no time to rent a truck as the rental company told me it would not fit into my car.
    For the other details, you did not hire us for set up as you had family 'staff'. Table linens, napkins and silverware were the only items rented from us and we did put those out.

Table of Contents Vintage Rentals Pricing