Champagne Dreams & Co.

Fontana, CA View map Visit website

$2,495 Package Price

Based out of Southern California, Champagne Dreams & Co. is a wedding planning company. Co-founders Carly Dahan and Sara Flaxman have years of experience in the wedding and event production industry. They have helped to coordinate countless weddings, from intimate gatherings to resplendent soirees. Some of their events have even been featured in various wedding blogs, including Southern California Bride and Glamour and Grace. Carly and Sara like to get to know each couple on a personal level, helping to make the coordination process more enjoyable.

Carly, Sara, and their hardworking team specialize in boutique events, ensuring every detail reflects something personal about the people celebrating. They pay close attention to every aspect of the wedding, big and small, and support the to-be-weds throughout the process. Champagne Dreams & Co. offers full-service and partial planning, alongside day-of coordination. Some of the services featured as part of these plans include:

• Budget analysis
  • Scheduling
  • To-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,495

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,595

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Kaitlin H. Married on 10/23/2021

Brittany was the best!

I didn't know how much having a coordinator would make a difference but if you're on the fence and have the option, I'm telling you - HIRE THEM. We had a meeting with Brittany about a month before our wedding where we went over all the details, and until that meeting I was pretty sure whatever vision I had in my head no one would understand. She made me feel like she had it under control, and she also made me feel like my crazy ideas and requests were normal and fun! Which, even if it was all a lie, calmed me down haha. She contacted all the vendors to make sure everyone's timeline matched up and we went over all the decor and where I wanted it down to the tiniest detail. I had kind of prepared myself for everything to look good but not exactly how I had imagined it, but OMG when I saw the reception area I felt like she read my mind. Even my husband, who hadn't really been paying attention to the decor until then, was stunned. Everything was perfect! She was everywhere we needed her to be when we needed her to be there, and was always one step ahead of us when we had any questions. We underestimated how great it would be to have someone there who was so on top of it that made us feel like we didn't have to be. We were able to let everything sink in and enjoy the day/night. It was the best day/night of our lives and it was due in a very LARGE part to Brittany from Champagne Dreams & Co.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline R. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect and professional

Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect. I can’t thank Michele enough for all she does in making dream weddings come true. I couldn't have imagined anything better! I have zero complaints except that I wish the night never ended. We got so many compliments during the night about how beautiful the venue was and how smooth everything ran. People were saying that they'd never been to such a smooth running wedding before. Michele is super punctual and professional from beginning to end. She has great attention to detail and made sure that all my decor was exactly how I wanted it to be. I’m so happy I had her services for my wedding! We are still getting compliments from our friends and family about how they had never been to such a well run and on time wedding!

Pricing

Champagne Dreams & Co. Price Rates

15388 Crimson St. Fontana, CA, 92336
(909) 996-7373
Location of (Champagne Dreams & Co.)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding