Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number

About CG Events

CG Events is a full service event coordination company based on the North Shore serving Northern New England. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service possible and are here to ensure that your event becomes everything you have imagined.

Whether producing a corporate event, non-profit fundraiser or the biggest day in a young woman’s life we understand that you need a dedicated partner to help you craft a vision and turn that vision into a reality. This is your day to celebrate a joyous occasion, raise money for a worthy cause, or spend a memorable day with clients and co-workers. We at CG Events want you to breathe easy as we take care of every last detail and leave you worry free to enjoy your special event.

With years of experience in all avenues of event production you can rest assured that every last detail will be overseen by our team of event professionals.

main pic
Bouquet
main pic
ad3dee69fd110670 1340996791401 shower5

2 Reviews for CG Events

Thank you Casey and CG Events for a fabulous wedding weekend! We used Casey for day-of wedding coordination. Casey's positivity, excitement, and hard work made for a less stressful and seamless day. My husband and I greatly appreciated her attention to detail and creativity. She made hand-painted signs for our outdoor wedding which looked great. It made us feel at ease to know that she was in charge and would take care of everything for us. All we had to do was show up and enjoy! Everyone commented on how hard Casey and her assistant worked and how beautiful the day was. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Nadia · Married on 04/26/2014

We hired Casey as a day-of planner for our wedding in April 2014. I met Casey at a bridal expo, and was instantly taken by her laid back persona and her "I can do that" mentality. After communicating with her a bit more, I hired her and am SO glad I did.

Casey went above and beyond any and all expectations for a day-of wedding planner. She took time to get to know us and our vision for our big day. She took time to go through all the details we had already planned and helped us improve and act on plans we still hadn't completed. She set deadlines leading up the big day and also helped us make lists. She has great connections in the area and knew just what to recommend for all sorts of needs (from rentals to limos).

On the day of the wedding, Casey went out of her way to make my husband and I feel comfortable and confident. She even showed up early at the salon to greet me and assure me that everything at the church was set up. She was also the last one to leave the reception hall in the evening.

I cannot praise Casey enough. Her professional, thorough, and always smiley persona was really a bright addition to an already glorious occasion. I can't imagine my wedding day without her!

Sent on 06/19/2014