Boyne Falls, MI 49713 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Center of Attention Photography

Hello! First off... thank you for visiting my page! I'm glad you're here. My name is Erika and I am the photographer and owner of Center of Attention Photography. I have been creating memories and capturing them professionally since 2004. Fresh out of high school at 19 I followed my heart and bought my first digital camera.

I love to get to know my clients and in turn I am very open to letting people get to know me and my family. I married my high school sweet heart... who I've been with half my life, We are VERY different but have one huge things in common... our two boys are our world. Braylan (4) and Grayson (1) are two smart, handsome loving and funny little dudes. They are already best buds. You will hear me talk about two things with a passion... my family and my business!

After months of planning I'm excited and honored to have a front row seat to your BIG DAY. You can NEVER have too much HAPPY. I love every moment of a wedding day and value each and every couple. My favorite place to be is behind the camera and I can't wait to chat with you!

Kisses -Erika

Photos 26 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

22 Reviews for Center of Attention Photography

Madison Smith · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Fabulous photographer with a passion for people

Erika is a phenomenal person and a fabulous photographer. She made my fiancé and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured our best moments together. She directed us for each picture and really got to know us in the process.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

Erika is absolutely the best ever! Since we got married out of state she was so flexible with our schedules for traveling. She went above and beyond our expectations and made every minute super fun and enjoyable. Not to mention that her pictures of our engagement session and wedding were breathtaking! I had a hard time picking favorites :) PICK COA

Sent on 01/15/2015

Heather · Married on 09/06/2014

Erika is beyond excellent at what she does. This is a seriously passionate, talented and creative individual on so many different levels. I have had the opportunity use her services on multiple occasions and she never ceases to amaze me.

If you are looking to have someone how is not afraid to step outside the box and push for incredible shots, this is her. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Center of Attention Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,903.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3803
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• A+ Event Entertainment
    A+ Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Erika does such a great job. She is very easy to work with, and quite personable. Oftentimes photographers forget about the event timeline, but Erika is not one of them. She makes it a point to be available to capture all of the intimate moments during a wedding.

• Lauren Paige Beauty
    Lauren Paige Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the opportunity to work on events with the founder of Center of Attention Photography, Erika. She is one of the most dynamic, creative and talented photographers you will get to meet. This is a photographer that is a keeper, I promise you. Her gifts in the field are highly recognized in the wedding world in all of Northern and Midwest Michigan, winning several awards in her field. She has the ability to capture the most precious and memorable moments of your wedding, engagement photos and later your family photos all while providing you with stellar customer service. Her positive energy and cheerful manner is contagious, she’ll have you and your guests smiling and in turn will capture all your charm, joy, poignant and blissful moments on your wedding day. She is multifaceted, meeting the high expectations of brides as well as producing some of the BEST family, senior, and special events portraits. Her work will leave you wanting more.

• Castle Farms
    Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Center of Attention Photography is a preferred service provider of Castle Farms and is always a pleasure to work with. Erika's personality is so much fun and her photos are always stunning. We truly enjoy working with Center of Attention Photography each time they capture a wedding at Castle Farms!

• Boyne Falls, 49713 See on map