2208 NE 53rd Ave, Portland, OR 97213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Bridgetown Cello

Hello! I am a professional cellist offering live music for your wedding or event. I play acoustic or amplified, and play with a looper that allows me to sound like a duo or trio of cellos! The full sound with multiple parts you hear on my videos is exactly what I can play at your ceremony.

My playlist include cello versions of songs by Ed Sheeran, John Legend, The Magnetic Fields, Velvet Underground, Sia, Beyonce, Rihanna, Death Cab, Elvis, The Beatles, and more, as well as plenty of traditional classical music. I can create a playlist with a quirky and unique balance of pop songs, traditional classics, as well as jazz, tango, Gershwin etc., for your reception or cocktail hour. I also take requests and can arrange your favorite song to be played at your ceremony. I have more video and sound samples on my website: cellojenny.wordpress.com

I'm available for events in Oregon and Washington: Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Salem, Corvallis, Eugene, Wine Country, Oregon Coast, Vancouver, Ridgefield, and surrounding areas.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, I look forward to playing for your special day!

Follow Bridgetown Cello on

10 Reviews for Bridgetown Cello

1 User photo

Bridgetown Cello 1
  • Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful musician for my small garden wedding

Live music is really important to me, so I knew that I wanted to walk down the aisle with a live instrument, and Jennifer did an amazing job. I had a special (and obscure) song that I wanted her to play, and she learned it just for my wedding and performed is beautifully. My guests were impressed with her musical skills, and she has a wonderful presence. She arrived early to set up and worked with our coordinator so that I didn't need to do a thing. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone who wants to add a personal and classy touch to their wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Z

Zahir Janmohamed · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing! Book her now!

What an amazing amazing cello player. She played at our wedding and was an absolutely joy--a joy!!!--to work with. We wanted someone who was not just talented but also easy to work with. She was both. And she played a killer cover of a Sufjan Stevens song. What's there not to love about her? I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Bridgetown Cello's reply:

Zahir and Claire,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review, and for asking me to play for your ceremony! Best wishes for a long and wonderful life together.

Kind regards,
    Jennifer
  • Katie

Katie White · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Cellist!

Jennifer did an incredible job for our wedding ceremony. So many people commented on how beautiful the music was and how it created the perfect ambiance for the ceremony. Planning and coordinating with her beforehand was very easy and she even played a song we specially requested. Thank you, Jennifer, for helping make our ceremony so special!

Photo credit: Olivia Strohm Photography

Bridgetown Cello 2
    Sent on 09/15/2019

Bridgetown Cello FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 325
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music