Celebrations by Carla & Tammy

Mesa, AZ View map

We have been family ran and opperated for over 20 years! We are an all occasion furniture rental service. We have a lot to offer; from tables and chairs, to centerpieces and bouquets. Our business is always incorporating new ideas and equipment. If there is something that you require, that we do not offer, we will do all we can to obtain the item you are seeking. We have worked with a variety of different cultures, and we are always looking for the oppurtunity to meet new people within other cultures and learn more everyday! We bring it to you, set it up, and take it down so you can enjoy your day, We guarantee our prices wil make you smile. :)

Sarah Married on 06/04/2011
    They did my sisters wedding better then we had expected. They took my family's ideas and was able to bring it to life better than we could have imagined. They we very courteous and friendly. Their efforts and creativity was worth every penny!
    Georgene Married on 05/07/2011
    I used Carla and Tammy for a tent, tables, chairs and decorations for an outdoor wedding reception. Their creation far exceeded my expectations. They are very creative and highly talented in addition to being very reliable and reasonably priced. I highly recommend these ladies for any event you may be planning.
    Julie Married on 10/09/2010
    Tammy and Carla planned our Son's wedding and supplied everything we needed from decorations to the food. They did a wonderful job. It exceeded our hopes and visions. They also did the set up and decor for my daughter's first baby shower and it was just beautiful. Celebrations by Carla and Tammy is the way to go. You will never be disappointed with them handling all your needs from Wedding planning to decorations, DJ,catering of food and flowers. Their chocolate fountain is wonderful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Dolce Art Cakes Dolce Art Cakes Wedding Cakes

I recently delivered a cake to an event that was designed by Celebrations by Carla & Tammy and it was like walking into a dream and my cake creation felt at home in their astounding eye for design! Kudos Ladies!

Mesa, 85210
Location of (Celebrations by Carla & Tammy)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding