My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros

Apache Junction, AZ View map Visit website

My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros is a unique wedding rental business located in Apache Junction, AZ. This wonderful team is on a mission to delight and surprise wedding guests with a visit from their noble steed, Pip, the donkey. Whether you're planning an intimate soiree or grand celebration, a visit from this adorable plus-one will leave a lasting impression.

Sean Married on 09/23/2022

Fantastic Party/Wedding Burro Icebreaker

Oh my goodness, you must contract with Beverage Burro. They provide great service, an adorable and friendly and safe burro that can pack chilly beer and/or ice water as a great icebreaker for your wedding/party etc. Your guests will flip over the burro and give everyone something to laugh and chat about.

My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros's reply:

Sean, thank you SO much, we had a blast, so glad you all enjoyed the experience, if you ever need us again we will be there!
    Sivi S. Married on 09/10/2022

Pip the beverage burro

My Sweet Ass Beverage Burro was a lovely surprise for my daughter's wedding. The look on her face was worth every penny. "Pip" was the hit of cocktail hour. The handlers were incredibly friendly. They captured some wonderful pictures of the burro with some of the guests. I highly recommend this vendor.

My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros's reply:

Thank you so much, you were all wonderful and we were glad to be a part if your daughters special day
  • Jen
    Jen C. Married on 03/19/2022

HIGHLY recommend!!

Bruce was easy to contact and stay in contact with to answer any questions. The burro was a major hit at the wedding and was a highlight for many guests! They arrived on time, were reasonably priced, and very reliable. It was a perfect addition to our special day!

My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros's reply:

Thanks Jen! We appreciate the review, your continued support and the business.Remember to drop by next time you are in AJ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Apache Junction, Arizona Apache Junction, AZ, 85119
Location of (My Sweet Ass Beverage Burros)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding